Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:06 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:42 pm  Post subject: Map/Courses  
Hi all. I am new to this website, so sorry if I ask a repeated question. The site is great. I am not new to SSX Tricky. I love the game and am still waiting for my copy of SSX 3 as I am in Spain and not the UK (So much more expensive in Spain). Some of your high scores are unreal. I thought i was good at this game until i saw them. Oh well.

Anyway, I´m sure many people have asked this in the past, but I couldn´t find anything on the search, so here goes...

Does anyone have the complete set of maps/courses to download, similar to the Alaska one on this website???

Cheers...

Si

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:29 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Is this the same SiCo who set the Mesablanca 2 mil record for SSX Tricky? If so, welcome back! :)

As far as maps, grandmort is looking into it. It's a sensitive subject though - I'm defiinitely not going to risk scanning them in from the Prima guide as that is a copyright risk, but there may be other ways of us getting them. :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]