Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 pm  Post subject: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
I had this really, really, weird dream the other day that we die Everyone in the world. That's not the worst part, no, the worse was the fact I felt what was like to be dead! It was scary, my heart still beats fast every time I remember it. My whole life flashed in black and white and then I could hear the waves from the ocean. I could hear myself thinking. I was thinking on how boring it was to be dead..and how i didn't play SSX before I die, no joke! Then I thought, wait, I'm dreaming, it's a dream!

And then I woke up! I couldn't move, I was scared.
I thought it would be fun to post this..I don't know everyone here so I thought it might be a fun way to interact. ^_^

Anyway, anyone ever had a dream like that? Or a dream, well, out of it? How about nightmares? :???

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
LOL, no replys huh? It's cool.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Classic Killa
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
all my interesteing dreams are probably post inappropriate :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
One time I had this really nice dream. Best dream ever. Everyone was happy and the whole world was so colorful. Greatest dream I ever had. When I woke up I smiled. Wish it was real life. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Google "lucid dreaming"

Learn how to train your mind to wake up in the dream.

Fulfill your every desire.

Then spend your waking life doing the things you need to do for real.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
I died in my dream before and when i woke up the power when off it was scary :eek but after 1 hour my brain started to relax from the nightmare. It was about the end of the world or something i remember it,it was stormy and rainy and a 1 km. high wave carrying a submerane hit me and suddenly it was quilt and dark for 10 seconds. Then i woke up and the power went off as soon as i reached for the light flicker. then i had a panic attack and my heart was beating fast. so i stopped and thank ''i need a lighter for light'' and then, when i was about to turn on the lighter the power went on :) i also drew a drawing

Link Coming :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
To me, this one helped the most:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
I had this really, really, weird dream the other day that we die Everyone in the world. That's not the worst part, no, the worse was the fact I felt what was like to be dead! It was scary, my heart still beats fast every time I remember it. My whole life flashed in black and white and then I could hear the waves from the ocean. I could hear myself thinking. I was thinking on how boring it was to be dead..and how i didn't play SSX before I die, no joke! Then I thought, wait, I'm dreaming, it's a dream!

And then I woke up! I couldn't move, I was scared.
I thought it would be fun to post this..I don't know everyone here so I thought it might be a fun way to interact. ^_^

Anyway, anyone ever had a dream like that? Or a dream, well, out of it? How about nightmares? :???

-I just noticed it right now.-

I'm also afraid to die, I also dreamed that seemed similar to you...
I was only one staring at the ocean and I don't even have an idea where my family, relatives or even friends are.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: TendoQueen
Bleh. I dream about the End a lot myself. A little red sky, some dead trees, plenty of fire and maybe a funky abomination or two crawling about the wasteland...it doesn't happen every night, but when it does it's the worst. I need to stop being paranoid! :dead

Also, I've been practicing lucid dreaming for quite a while now - I haven't exactly had nightly results, but what has happened has been pretty neat.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:25 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Tendo Queen wrote:
Bleh. I dream about the End a lot myself. A little red sky, some dead trees, plenty of fire and maybe a funky abomination or two crawling about the wasteland...it doesn't happen every night, but when it does it's the worst. I need to stop being paranoid! :dead

Also, I've been practicing lucid dreaming for quite a while now - I haven't exactly had nightly results, but what has happened has been pretty neat.

uhhh... what does paranoid means??

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Paranoid Is Like Panic But Worse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: andrew5500
Umm no. Being paranoid is being constantly nervous about something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Is It?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I play too much SSX and end up dreaming about playing SSX as well... XDDD I wake up in the night and it feels like I have a PS2 controller in my hands. ^^; Probably a bit concerning...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
watch Waking Life. dreams are cool.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
jp_in_a_tux wrote:
I play too much SSX and end up dreaming about playing SSX as well... XDDD I wake up in the night and it feels like I have a PS2 controller in my hands. ^^; Probably a bit concerning...

Seriously? o_O''

My God, me and my cousins used to end up with that too!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Tunes wrote:
watch Waking Life. dreams are cool.

Absolutely excellent flick. One of my favorites.

I'm a dreamer. I've found that what you do during your waking hours reflects how successful you are in lucid dreaming. We spend a LOT of energy during the day talking to ourselves (essentially cementing our perception of what reality is) and that grounds us. It drains us of the energy needed to lucid dream. Learning to quiet down our internal talk not only makes our waking hours more peaceful and fulfilling but it also increases our potential for lucid dreaming.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Last night I dreamt of being amish. That's pretty much all I remember.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
At some point, I was looking at myself and I had an extra eye. It was in between my left and right, but it was level with them (and the same size as them) so that I had a row of 3 eyes. The eyes on the ends were a little red, but I reasoned that it was because I left my contact lenses in or something. The new eye was much more red (I had never seen an eye so red). In the end, I blinked a few times and decided that I had seen people with 3 eyes before and it'll probably go away during the day.

At some other point, I was running down a street and was going so fast I couldn't easily stop. A busy street was coming up and I saw cars so I tried stopping and slid for what seemed like 10 feet.

Later I was at my house and people were having a party in it. I now had a pool table. I was wondering if it was one of the tenants' parties, but it wasn't.

the last thing I remember was being at a railroad track and coming across a man that asked if I had 9 cents. I said no. Then he asked if I had 10 cents. I said no. Then he came closer quickly and my alarm clock rang.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Anyone ever suffer from hypnogogia? Night terrors, sleep paralysis? (They are all the same). I used to get them all too often. I would somehow straddle the line between wakefulness and sleep... my body seizes up as if i'm sleeping, and there is a feeling that I've fallen asleep, but I'm still conscious of my surroundings. Usually this is accompanied by the feeling that I'm surrounded by... really evil things... I just straight up feel like something is out to get me. Some religious people in these states feel that they are being surrounded by demons, or that their souls are being pulled towards hell... and I totally understand where they are coming from... I'm just not religious in that sense.
Anyway, I have to force myself awake, walk around the house for 5 minutes and go back to bed. If I go right back to sleep, I'll go back into the original state. I used to get it much more often, but I've learned to rouse myself from those states once I reach them.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to stay in that hypnogogic state for an extended period of time... but it is seriously terrifying...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I used to suffer from night terrors, still do to a point. But the worst thing I suffer from is sleep paralysis, to the point I subconsciously won't sleep on my back anymore. It's a shit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
the worst part of sleep paralysis is not being able to feel yourself breathing. If I could get past that I wouldn't care. In fact, it's an excellent springboard for lucid dreaming as technically your body is asleep and your mind is awake.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
OK, this dream was really scary. I'm still reeling.

I woke up, and my bed was not in my house. I found I was at the end of a long hallway, with pictures along the walls. I walked along, looking for the exit, when suddenly the pictures began making faces and taunting me. I tried to ignore it, but then I heard a roaring sound, like a lion roaring, but 100x louder. I ran, and there was no exit in sight. I ran faster than I ever did in my life. Suddenly, I fell down, and it felt like I fell about, 6, 7 feet. Then I got up, looked around, and there was this weird girl, with...pink, straight hair, that was so long, it went down to her waist. She said "You're mine now." She jumped at me, and I woke up.

Guess who never went to school today...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
OK, this dream was really scary. I'm still reeling.

I woke up, and my bed was not in my house. I found I was at the end of a long hallway, with pictures along the walls. I walked along, looking for the exit, when suddenly the pictures began making faces and taunting me. I tried to ignore it, but then I heard a roaring sound, like a lion roaring, but 100x louder. I ran, and there was no exit in sight. I ran faster than I ever did in my life. Suddenly, I fell down, and it felt like I fell about, 6, 7 feet. Then I got up, looked around, and there was this weird girl, with...pink, straight hair, that was so long, it went down to her waist. She said "You're mine now." She jumped at me, and I woke up.

Guess who never went to school today...

That's funny, because every time I run in a dream, it's always really slow and I can't do anything. I heard it's because my legs are stuck in the... um... long soft thing? (That's what you get for being foreign) :lol

My mum would never let me stay because I had a bad dream. IN fact, I have to be REALLY ill to stay. Even though is schools there's this rule that you can only go back 48 hours after being sick, I still have to go the next day. :(

Anyway, celebrate your day off! WAIT! ISN'T IT HALF TERM???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Scotland, snort snort.

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 3 [ 58 posts ]  1, 2, 3