Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:46 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
ME2 WASAAAAAAP

Also, Drake was there??? No SSX, of course. :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: Veckodag
Thank you so much DICE for a new Mirror's Edge. :woot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Notice EA are bumming Barcelona again in FIFA.

I mean seriously. Spain and Barcelona are so on their way out of being European and the World's football powerhouses, and Messi's pretty much past it.

Why the fuck didn't they use one of the German teams for goodness sake?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: Emu90
Damn, that Mirros Edge tho.
Click to reveal hidden content: show

http://www.mirrorsedge.com/

Last edited by TrickyEmu on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: new one - PM me
FAIIIIIIIITHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

Made my day (evening here)

E3 conf was way better than last year, let's be honest.

Go for Ubi now... i don't think i will be able to make it for the Sony one :heh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
ahhh jeez, I guess this means I have to make another ME board? trololololol

super happy to see the sequel is real though :)

here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6PXba8X6N8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: new one - PM me
Ubi conf rocked. So speechless.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Holy crap, I thought the Watch Dogs trailer was live-action for a second. AC4 trailers had some pretty good music. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
WTFFFFFF, i had to hop into the local library since the internet is down in our dorms. figures.......

Im still trying to load up the videos but from that screenshot......ME2 looks epic. Trailer, Load damn you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Awesome. Shame no ssx, but not surprised really.

Yeah forgot about Quantum Break Kij, that did look cool! The sound fail and vid not playing fail were unfortunate too and the only speaker that I felt the passion from was the witcher 3 guy. But I dont care too much about the acting but when its really fake and speechy it is irritating.

10:04am tuesday morning here in Melbourne, 1 hour to Sony!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
bummed out that there was no mention for SSX :sad , but NFS Rivals and that new SW: Battlefront game look promising :)
no surprise people went nuts for BF4 (because we all love shooting random minorities in the face) :glare

as for the MS conference, ummmm they redeemed themselves a little bit I am glad that Dead Rising is back as well as Forza and Halo, but it was the way they kept presenting them pretty much peacocking their stuff saying, "LOOK AT OUR EXCLUSIVES!!!, LOOK AT THEM AND LOVE THEM!!" and yes I am sad that DR3 is an Xbox One exclusive :cry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Yeah never played dead rising before but this new one looks like it could be entertaining. But Titanfall looks fun too. I like Jetpack shooters.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
The racing game from Ubi looks decent.

That's about all I remember from today though I really only watched the conferences in passing. I gotta look up highlights at some point.

Damn you Infamous Second Son, damn you in making me actually want to play a game again and perhaps buy a ps4. Dammit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
PSN: Emu90

Are you kidding me? :heh :heh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:25 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
:lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Attack Duck Owner
lol, i think sony just won.

no used games restriction. no disc restrictions ( i can lend a game to a friend). no online only (discs can play offline). no online check in authentication nonsense (you don't need to sign in once every 24 hours). and once you buy a game, you own it forever.

plus carries over too which is really nice though i got the vibe that you now need plus to play online but i'm not 100% sure. i may have misheard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
p0rn Star
Oh XBOX, how will I ever defend you now? :(

Vix, Im assuming the same thing. But honestly, I don't think that's a bad move at all, I think PS Plus is an overall great deal, maybe now the online multiplayer experience will be worth paying for with all the new features.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:05 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Attack Duck Owner
to be honest, it's not a bad trade off. i mean, plus is a great investment if you play a lot of games. look at what's gonna be free this month, lbpk, uncharted 3, saints row 3, xcom to name a new. that's well worth the 50 or whatever it will be a year right there. http://kotaku.com/ps4-video-says-playstation-plus-is-mandatory-for-online-512482325

and it's gonna be $399.

for once, FOR ONCE, sony did not disappoint. there have been epic fail years and this was definitely not one of them.

EDIT: I wonder if your psn name carries over or if you have to make a new one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
p0rn Star
So will you guys welcome me back? lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sony just won. By a landslide. $100 less, no restrictions, that's all there is to it. Paid online is still kind of bs, especially because PS+ has so much value already, but it makes me feel less like I'm going to be scammed, at least. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck. I think they also said that online apps wouldn't be behind a paywall, so that's good.

KH3 made me cry. :heh Even if it's still far away, I just love the series. I was hoping that Naughty Dog would tease a new Uncharted, but that's a bit unreasonable with TLoU shipping on Friday. I don't think the second team is very big right now?

I doubt I'll buy at launch, as none of the games I want so far are launch titles except for Watch Dogs. Still, when I do go next gen, it'll definitely be with the PS4.

Also:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
After Microsofts press conference I thought this was going to be a really tough choice. After watching Sony press conference. This has been THE easiest decision of my entire life. I can't wait for PS4. Sony blew MS away with their press conference that was so passionate I was almost in tears. It was so proffesional. MS went through way too many speakers few of which had anything to say.

I am amazed at how cheap PS4 is. And it looks so awesome!!! So cool. Much prefer it to the PS3 look.

edit:

Its nice about the game trading and price but that has nothing to do with my feelings whatsoever. I dont care about that, but its just a reflection on the passion Sony has. And

To Vix - PSN name will carry over. They said that existing PS plus membership carries over. If they enforce PS Plus makes no difference to me, anyone that doesnt already subscribe is really missing out...

Last edited by TaysteChampion on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Attack Duck Owner
that sharing video is epic, simply epic.

http://kotaku.com/sony-just-smacked-the-xbox-one-in-the-mouth-512492046
Quote:
Sony Just Smacked The Xbox One In The Mouth

Usually, verdicts of "winners" and "losers" coming out of E3 press conferences are little more than armchair pondering. One person's view of some competing events that don't really matter. But today, boy, it's hard seeing Sony's press conference as anything but a punch in the face to Microsoft's Xbox One ambitions.

The second half of Sony's conference saw them systematically taking apart Microsoft's entire platform policy with the Xbox One, presenting the PlayStation 4 as a console able to undercut almost everything Microsoft was offering. Or, in many cases, forcing consumers to endure.

The Xbox One costs $499? Oh, OK, the PlayStation 4 costs $399. The Xbox One imposes online checks? The PS4 doesn't. The Xbox One has restrictions on the use of your disc-based games? The PS4 does no such thing.

It's a series of calculated business decisions - and they are calculated, right down to the fact Microsoft's policies were directly referenced by Sony on-stage - that have resulted in one of the most lop-sided public reactions to an E3 press conference in recent memory. No wonder Jack Tretton spent the last 20 minutes giggling like a schoolgirl.

Seriously, people are going crazy. Twitter and forums are overflowing with people declaring everything from "BEST E3 EVER" to "RIP XBOX ONE". I've been doing this job for a long time now, and I've never seen a reaction like it.

By listening to how upset people had become over Microsoft's restrictions and demands, and catering their console to appeal to them, Sony has instantly won itself legions of Xbox converts and new fans.

Is it enough to matter? Who knows. The next 5-10 years will see many ups and downs for both Microsoft and Sony in the console race. Sony's exclusives might under-perform. Microsoft's new Kinect could be seen as a wonder-device, much like Nintendo's Wii Remote, unlocking massmarket sales. To determine a "winner" in this contest before a console has even been sold would be crazy.

But what's important to day is that, unlike the last time they unveiled a new console's price at E3, Sony are off to a very strong start.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
Attack Duck Owner
TaysteChampion wrote:
To Vix - PSN name will carry over. They said that existing PS plus membership carries over. If they enforce PS Plus makes no difference to me, anyone that doesnt already subscribe is really missing out...

I wonder if they'll finally let us change our psn names. You can on JPN psn. I also wonder then if the names carry over, to friends lists carry over too...

:lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2013  
hahaha nice pic and video! Lol! Yeah I hope so, iv long wished my psn to just be Tayste. Idk what I was on when I made this name haha

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 4 [ 80 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4