Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:39 pm  Post subject: Sweet, Sweet Dreams  
Just a quick MacXKaori oneshot a whipped up a couple days ago. It's also my first attempt at SSX fanfiction so be nice.

All was peaceful at the SSX3 rider’s hotel; all of the competitors were sleeping soundly after a tough day of competition. But one rider was having trouble sleeping.

“AHHHHHHHHH!”

Kaori sat up from her bed screaming from fear. She soon realised she was back in her room. She spotted her bear backpack sitting against her bedside table and anger washed over her.

“How could you bear? Why did you try to eat me? I thought you were my friend!” Kaori shouted as she grabbed the pack and started to strangle it, then beat it against her pillow. She then finally threw it at her door. But as the backpack was zooming towards the door, it opened up, and a familiar figure emerged from the hallway outside of Kaori’s room.

“Oof!” The bear had hit poor Mac right the head. He stumbled backwards a bit, but managed to retain his balance. “What’s goin’ on up in here yo?” He groaned quietly, trying not to wake up anyone else. “Oh! Mac! Sorry I woke you.” Kaori apologised, “I had a bad dream.” “Bout what?” Mac asked. Kaori started to tug on one of her pigtails and explained that she was boarding down Metro City when all of a sudden her favourite bear backpack came alive and started to chase her. It eventually caught her and ate her. Mac was rather perplexed at how someone of nineteen years of age could have a nightmare about a plush toy eating them alive, but decided he should sympathetic and asked if she was okay. “I am fine.” Kaori replied.

“Well then, I guess I should be headin’ back to bed then.” Mac yawned. “No! Wait! Don’t leave!” Kaori shouted, but quieted down because it only eleven ‘o’ clock at night. “I might get scared again! My bear has already hurt me and you!” “Then what do you want me to do?” Mac hissed. “Well maybe, you could… uh… sleep with me?” Kaori stuttered out nervously. “Are you kiddin’ me?” Mac asked. “No. You are my best friend Mac. Best friends stick together through thick and thin.” “Yeah, but not at night, when two best friends are in the same bed. People will get the wrong idea. No way!” Mac hissed again. “Please?” Kaori pouted and fluttered her long eyelashes with plead. “I won’t be able to get to sleep again. Then I will be too tired to compete in the big Slopestyle event tomorrow.” Mac had unfortunately gazed into those eyes for too long and suddenly had a change of heart.

“Well, okay. But just tonight!” Mac warned. “Kaori nodded. Mac slowly eased into the bed. Kaori started to get sleepy and snuggled down into the covers. Mac was sitting up right with his back against the wall. He looked at Kaori who was slowly starting to fall asleep. His eyes stopped at her face. It seemed so serene, so peaceful, and so beautiful. Mac slid down lower into the bed. He then started to slowly wrap his arms around Kaori. Kaori noticed this but decided not to anything. She felt so warm in Mac’s arms, so safe. Mac placed a light kiss on her forehead, and started to feel the effects of drowsiness as well.

Arigato Mac.” Kaori whispered as both riders fell into a deep sleep.

You can also read it here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4139719/1/Sweet_Sweet_Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:43 am  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Nice work, I'll have to follow the link when I get more time to read the rest.

:thumbsup

Hi by the way :cheers [yeti]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:52 am  Post subject:   
Well Nikkysan
a nice lovely story Image
:thumbsup :china :cheers

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:51 pm  Post subject:   
Nice work NikkySan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Dude, submit this to the Fan Art section of the Knowledge Base! (see the sticky at the top of the fan art forum for more information. :D)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:55 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
I really like this, you've really captured the characters in the way they behave. Good capture for such a short story, I hope to see more! :woot

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]