Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 166  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Hey 9EDDY, I will upload the merqury run and the tokyo run but I'm sooooooo lazy lmao.

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:24 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
where you upload your run jack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:57 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
ok ill upload the runs soon.

here are some theories i have for tricky as far as game breaking glitches:

float glitch: now, this glitch is already possible to pull off. it consists of going off a ramp + jumping + crashing all on the same frame and it will cause your character to be floating in the air, for a brief moment. but then you just fall to the ground right after. so i have theory in discussion of somehow being able to extend it infinity so you can race in the air!

infinite speed glitch: so this glitch is currently not humanly possible, but it could be possible in TAS (tool assisted speedrun). this consists of a bad landing then rapid strafes from left to right to build up speed (and possibly going over the games speed limit).

elevator skip (alaska): simple, skipping the entire fan-elevator at the end of alaska by clipping out of the water tunnel. its currently not possible, but is on the verge of being possible.

tell me what you guys think :thumbsup

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:03 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
Jack wrote:
Hey 9EDDY, I will upload the merqury run and the tokyo run but I'm sooooooo lazy lmao.

I have a new wormhole for tokyo
Lol...i can save only 2 second

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
infinite speed i know about thisB-) :heh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:42 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Great, Jack!

After viewing Rashid Khan´s Alaska video along with Jack´s, I am almost certain that 5.5 million + is possible in Alaska, if there´s enough time. I just found out something new that can boost ones score by 200 k. I´m very skeptical about elgen´s calculations (6 to 6.5) because there´s simply NOT enough time for it.

Also, check out this new route for EA. I think this would make it easier to reach 5 million there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:29 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
ohh its really wrong with you. :???i saw your aloha ice jam 1.8 million vedio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Nothing wrong with me.. What are you on about? Or are you talking about how the game was "mean" to me because it glitched on my 1.8 million AIJ run? :P

Last edited by 9EDDY2 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:57 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
very interesting eddy, i like it :thumbsup

maybe i can do runs with this kind of a route :D

yeah my elysium alps score is average... :heh

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:13 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Yes Jack, use that route, that´s the reason I posted it you know :thumbsup You definitely lose time by doing this route, but you escape relying too much on the half pipe to reach the 5 million mark.

But regarding EA; I have again hit the 3.7 million mark, but I do terribly at the half pipe. It seems that even 4 million will be very tough there for me.. According to my calculations, you can get about 3.2 million outside the half pipe, but then your half pipe would need to be 100 % flawless and very productive as getting 3.2 million outside the pipe will require time.

But I would also like to share that I´m playing SSX 1 for a change, now that EA is getting on my nerves. It´s a game I´m not too familiar with despite having a copy of it for several years. I scored 173 k in EA in that game :P And by the way, paths is something I will find out by myself for this game, and treat this game as a unrevealed treasure! It´ll be interesting to explore this game. :yes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:21 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
hey ya'll. i keep forgetting to put those runs on my youtube cause ive been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. so it may seem like my tricky progress and my youtube uploading has taken a slowdown.

but that doesnt mean i have stopped playing

im not done with this game

there are still still many things to do:

lets see if 2:09 garibaldi is possible :wtf

definitely need to improve my elysium alps showoff. hopefully 5 mil! :D

possibly go for WR on mesablanca showoff

maybe improve merqury city showoff, but elgen is too godlike

hopefully improve AIJ showoff for WR

theres new routing/strats for AIJ no wormhole

still need to do AIJ clean race

i originally thought i was done with alaska race after getting 3:30, but rashid khan discovered a new wormhole that could be potential for race mode :woot

speaking of rashid, that son-of-a-bitch beat my alaska score by 200 FUCKING POINTS. so i will work on improving it to 5.1/5.2 mil

and again, will work on any of this stuff when i get a chance :thumbsup

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:12 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Sorry about double posting

Last edited by 9EDDY2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Sounds great, Jack! Now, upload that MCM run already! :yes

Btw, will you use my new route for getting 5 million on EA? What do you reckon, Rashid and Jack, is it good for getting 5 million? I saw your 3.8 million on the scoreboard Rashid, despite it being a round number(3,800,000) I believe you on that one. But I would like to see some proof. Just a screenshot is enough, your credibility cannot be questioned skill-wise, you can undoubtedly get 3.8 million on that track! But I must say that I find it odd that it is a round number, such numbers rarely, if ever, occurs on high score runs! It´s not like you sit down and try to get that number..You get my point. Still a nice score, both visually and skill-wise! :pimp Seems like you´ve moved a away from Alaska and Snowdream for a little while, hehe. Alaska is your favorite course right, Rashid?

Oh, and I realized that in my "Alternative path" video, I fail to explain that first part properly. If some of you want me to explain that in more detail, I will gladly provide more detailed info with a new video! The part with the Walking the Dog- thingy nets you 70 k, not much in the big picture, but could be a must for reaching the 5 million barrier and/or could give you a little slack to get 5 million if you do my new path as well! I had a great deal of trouble hitting that before, but now I get it about 6 of 10 times, before it was like 1 out of 15 times. Not super-consistent, but still more consistant than before. At least an improvement, heh. So, don´t be afraid to ask me to make another video! "Points to Jack...."

After, going a little crazy over my saddening(BHUpender HUUUU :lol) improvement on EA Tricky, I decided to play SSX (1) and see what I can do there. I maxed out Mac´s stats and got 265 k on Snowdream today! Not a great score at all, but remember that I have barely played that game. At the same time, being a Tricky veteran helps immensely!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:18 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
3.8 millions which course about you talking.,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:47 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Alaska: 3:23.19 (uses new wormhole)

sub 3:30! :D

still messing around with the wormhole to find any consistency to pull it off. 3:21 is possible due to bad tunnel corseout

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:21 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
rashid Khan wrote:
3.8 millions which course about you talking.,

Elysium Alps...I´m sorry Rashid, I just realized I was pointing to Krishna Rai and not you, sorry about that! I have a tendency to mix up the two of you for some strange reason. I still want to challenge Krishna´s score, though. Besides, the second place definitely belongs to Jack with 4.4 million.

Anyways, here are some SSX 1 scores for now :P

Snowdream: 265 k
Elysium Alps: 378 k (a little weak compared to the others maybe?)
Merqury City: 389 k
Mesablanca: 320 k or something?
Tokyo Megaplex: 319 k
Pipedream: 360 k

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:42 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
my merqury city run is on youtube now :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBJMZrXEQHs&list=UUSsVj-vIu6ki9n-ivMyt_gg

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Finally, I've been looking forward for that run for 2 weeks now :pimp That run surely lived up to its expectations! I´m somewhat surprised how your score differs more than 240 k from elgen´s :??? He does some things here and there which nets him 100 k more than you, but no more than that- your runs are nearly identical, but 240 k difference?? You even score about 15 k more than him through that last 5X.. I don´t understand..

From the way I see it, you got a penalty somewhere during your run or I´m just stupid for not seeing why he scored that much more than you :frusty There are two places that can happen, that´s with the two walking the dog´s you do at the half pipe, and then the bridge which can give you more than a 100 k penalty where you do three ubers through that 5x...

I will put up a 434 k Snowdream run soon (SSX, of course) just to keep my channel going.. But I must say I progress fast in this game...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:05 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
9EDDY2 wrote:
I still want to challenge Krishna´s score, though. Besides, the second place definitely belongs to Jack with 4.4 million.

Okay, since this is formal challenge I will legitimize it. Krishna has 30 days to submit proof of his Elysium Alps 3.8 million score or it will be removed from the scoreboard. :china

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Untracked showoff: 967,915 :pimp
Time: 4:01.30 :woot

4 FREAKIN MINUTES :eek

lets go.....

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
1 million in 4 minutes.. Can it be done? elgen got 1.2 million in 5:02, so it should be possible..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:36 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
My run was spectacular for it being 4 minutes so Elgen must have pulled off like an absolutely insane run

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Jack wrote:
My run was spectacular for it being 4 minutes so Elgen must have pulled off like an absolutely insane run
Jack wrote:

Elgen is just psycho. Even though his score was diqualified due to the time limit, his score is definitely the record, no doubt.. Does your route differ much from the one I use in my 999 k video?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Alaska showoff: 5,240,440 :pimp

could maybe just be a tiny bit higher but still a godlike run

I created new strats/routing to get this score :woot

EDIT: i actually did NOT watch your untracked run eddy, i just winged the whole the thing :D

EDIT #2: im not done with alaska. i finished with nearly 40 more seconds left. new strats need to be incorporated. i think hot legend proposed some strats that award nearly 230K more points! i think 9EDDY is right. 5.5 mil alaska might actually be possible, but that would have to be a perfect run....

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
5.5 million is possible but it is very very hard and i think i make 5.3 millions in 20 days.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 166  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 159 of 166 [ 4150 posts ]  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 166