Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:32 am  Post subject: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Characters, location (real places or fictional), how it would be layed out, customisation, around the world or single mountain....how would you have YOUR ideal SSX game? Me?

Characters: Mac (20), Elise (28), Kaori (21), Zoe (24), Moby (22), Psymon (30), Hiro (26), Eddie (23), JP (30), Marisol (22), Brodi (33), Nate (28), Viggo (21), Griff (15), Allegra (20), Tyson (20), Sid (27), Skye (18), Felix (19) and Maya (23).

all characters except Mac, Elise, Kaori and Moby have to be unlocked.

Boards: BX, Freestyle and Alpine (though certain characters can only use certain boards)

Stats are on the character not the board though so u can use the board that u want that looks the coolest or whatever without worrying about stats. free skis are also in the game but only for free riding not tournament events and only certain characters.

takes place on one big mountain (kind of like OT) and you are challenged to showdowns by other members of the crew sometimes friendly challenges soemtimes aggresive ones through cutscenes. defeating them with certain people in these showdowns is how you unlock other characters. it otherwise sorks very similar to SSX 3 and OT, customisation and lodges, free riding from top to bottom of the mountain.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
This is a pretty interesting question because it can come off a number of ways considering there's a new SSX game currently in development and this forum is actively checked by that development team. It can read like "I don't like what the dev team is doing and this is what I would do if I were in Batty's shoes." It could also be read like it was asked and not taking anything about the new game into account. But for the sake of entertaining my own curiosity I'm going to attempt to clear my head, sit down and really figure out what SSX means to me. It's not going to be easy and it may even be a social misstep to even post it but I'll try. There may be unforseen positive side effects of broadcasting what I would consider the best SSX game. Who knows. I'll get back to you.

Okay. I've thought about all the different aspects of SSX. I broke them down into 5 categories: Gameplay, visual, audio, characters, multiplayer. Here we go.

Gameplay

-Must have event types would be races, trick runs, half-pipes and boss challenges.
-The basic system would go unchanged. Tricks = boost. Boost = speed.
-The levels would be scattered with various pickups such as point multipliers, speed/trick boosts.
-There would not be any rubberbanding, warping, wormholes or out of bounds. The design for the new one takes precedence here with natural geometry creating the boundaries.
-The controls would default to SSX 3 style but with the option to remap any function to any button to create custom control setups that can be saved (inspired by the new Mortal Kombat).
-Tricks hierarchy would be like in 2012. Tricks-->ubers-->signature ubers. You must tweak grabs to make them ubers once you've got full tricky meter. Signature ubers are done by pressing tweak+L2+R2 (or Y+both triggers if you're on eksbawks)
-Stats are character based. As you play you level up your characters attributes like in 3. You can still buy gear that changes the way you play but there are not stats attached to them at all.

Visuals

-Score, current multiplier, boost meter, speed, current place in the event all visible in the HUD. These elements should contrast well against the game or at least be given a hard enough outline that they can be clearly seen. Also, the HUD should be fully customizable, giving the user the option to turn each of these elements on and off and save their custom HUD config (inspired from the Conduit).
-The atmosphere and level decoration should take inspiration from Tricky/3. Make it look and feel like a sporting event. Stadium seating and fireworks. However I think that there are some elements of Tricky that took the level design too far into left field like the Megaplex and Pipedream. Less of the manmade tracks and more of the manmade track decorations if that makes sense.
-Levels from all over the world (Tricky and 2012 take inspiration here with 2012 serving as main inspiration for menu navigation.)

Audio

-There would be a licensed soundtrack like in all the other games.
-There would also be support for custom soundtracks with the on-the-fly remixing tech that's in 2012. That's such a cool sounding feature!
-Rahzel would be the official SSX circuit announcer for all the tracks with trick-by-trick and color commentary during runs (which can be disabled in the options menu).
-DJ Atomika would be the official SSX Tunemaster. He would call out custom soundtrack songs when they come up in the playlist as being requested by your particular rider to make it feel more authentic.
-Arcadey sound effects.

Characters

-The roster would include everyone from the first 3 SSX games. Winning different events with each rider would unlock different skins and outfits for those characters.
-Like in SSX 3, rider customization would be a part of the game. Outfits, board designs, clothes, accessories, and Ubertrick setup would be able to be customized.
-The characters would be mouthy when going through the different runs and staying true to their established character traits.
-All characters would be available from the start.

Multiplayer

-Split screen local multiplayer is a must for race and trick events. For super pipe events it becomes turn based.
-Online multiplayer for race, trick and super pipe events as well.
-Mcomm would act as a front-end for the autolog multiplayer system which would keep you updated about friends completion times, high scores and biggest single tricks etc.
-Leaderboards for each track/event integrated into Mcomm.

As far as a story goes, I like the way the new campaign is sounding where you get to play as all the different characters throughout the course of the campaign. Maybe you can get some idea as to what a typical SSX season is like through some light cutscenes. Get to know everyone's motivations and so on. Nothing really fancy so as to take away from the gameplay but something to let the player experience as much of the game as possible in a meaningful way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
In my ideal SSX this would my gear chart (this would be what each board type each character uses and which uses skis)

Free Skis: Elise, Zoe, Marisol, Viggo, Sid, Skye, Felix

BX: Elise, Zoe, Moby, Psymon, Marisol, Brodi, Nate, Viggo, Allegra, Tyson, Sid, Skye, Felix, Maya

Freestyle: Mac, Kaori, JP, Eddie, Viggo, Griff, Sid

Alpine: Elise, Hiro, Marisol, Brodi, Skye

and in answer to what u were saying whoozwah... yeah this is kind of why i ask, it can be viewed many ways, personally i am just curious at what people's ideal SSX would be you know, forget the DD stuff for a minute forget the order, it can be any time any place set any year (like mine as you can see would be an alternate version of OT as it is the same ages they were then). i'm not saynig i'm dissatisfied with DD, far from it, it's just if i were gonig to do my own...i'd do it this way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Free skis? Are those the ones you ski without poles?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
This is basically my dream game, which means I would never expect EA to do something like this, much less be able to. So no hatin' on them by making this.

Returning Characters:
11 guys, 7 girls.
Elise, Mac, Kaori, Zoe, Moby, Psymon, Allegra, Eddie, Griff, JP, Nate, Hiro, Luther, Marisol, Brodi, Seeiah, Skye, Felix.

All characters look like older versions of themselves. No crazy changes.

(I'm not claiming these characters are in fact friends/enemies, this is just how I would see them pairing up. I don't write/read fanfiction...)

Partners:

Elise and Eddie
Mac and Kaori
Zoe and Moby
Psymon and Allegra
Griff and Nate
JP and Luther
Marisol and Seeiah
Skye and Felix
Brodi and Hiro

Enemies:

Elise and Marisol
Mac and Moby
Kaori and Psymon
Zoe and Griff
Allegra and Skye
Eddie and Luther
Nate and Seeiah (clash of the baldies)
Hiro and Felix
Brodi and JP

Race events with up to 8 characters. All races take at least three minutes, at least 20 full, different tracks. Speed/trick boost powerups.
Showoff events with the same big snowflake multipliers from tricky. Can show-off on race courses or on tracks designed for show-off.
Superpipe events, at least 5.
Possibly Survive It mode, depending on if I like it in the new game.

Every character can use freestyle, alpine, and BX boards, and skis.
Cannot hold Ubertricks, thus they are longer, harder to pull off, and always flow smoothly.
Ubertrick setup mode, but no switching Signature Tricks, which every character has one of.
Hand in Hand makes a return.
Each character gets that cool new close-up to show off their personalities before a race.
All voice actors return, except for obviously Skye and Felix.
In replay mode, you can watch any racer.
Computer players have a catch-up system.
Friends/Enemies system.
Knockdown and aggression systems work the same as in tricky.
In-depth rider profile with Rider Info, Backstory, and Interview segments.
Character videos for leveling up.
Completely customizable control mapping.
Hundreds of outfits and accessories for each character.
Boards and outfits don't affect gameplay.
Large story mode with cutscenes that show character relationships and personalities.
Attributes you earn from winning events.
Everything whoozwah said about visuals.
Rotating character select screen from Tricky.
Rahzel and DJ Atomika return.
Split-screen and online multiplayer for all modes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
vix wrote:
Free skis? Are those the ones you ski without poles?

no those are the ones used in SSX On Tour, they are like regular skis but are curved at both ends so u can go backwards on them if u are really insane and/ or daring

oh yeah pair ups, never thought about that, good thinking, mine would probably be (bear in mind some characters are loners)

Elise and Eddie
Mac and Kaori
Zoe and Moby
Psymon (either loner or with Zoe and Moby)
Hiro (loner)
Nate and Griff
Allegra and Tyson
Viggo (moves between various groups, mostly allegra)
Brodi and Marisol
JP and Skye
Sid (loner or Kaori when away from Mac)
Felix and Maya

my character select screen wouldn't be rotating...but it would be shifting around a lodge to each character who is doing soemthing that character would do, ( if anyoen has seen 1080 snowboarding, it;s kind of liek that but of course WAAAAAY better graphics)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I suppose after thinking about this i've come to a conclusion. I've split is up as well.

GAMEPLAY
- No more mountain, it would be a world circuit again with different tracks both for tricks and racing in the different places they travel too.
- I would keep the exploration concept, such as going from the lodge, or hotel etc to the events. Have different shops in different locations where you can buy different depending on where you are, though some items would be locked until you have a certain rank.
- All characters would be stats based again, Kaori good at tricking, Marisol racing, Elise more balanced for both... yes I would probably have the different boards, but wouldn't pin anyone to being a certain style... Marisol would say be able to buy BX and Freestyle boards and have the option of more than one of each.
-The controls would be like Tricky and 3, although the tweaks would be more noticable and I'd get rid of that crap nifty shifty and replace it with whatever it was in tricky again. Hand planting would also be kept.
-Courses would not lead onto each other like in 3 too much time wasted no speed no jumps, annoying.
-Trick system essentially the same, no good messing with what works, everyone would have über tricks and no you can't buy new ones. I'd like to have maybe different über for different boards or whatever. Kaori anime would have say... the hand in hand, can can, body board and paddle wheel.... her Moomoo22 board might have other freestyle tricks like mattrickulator, heel clicker, indian and katana.....
- Deffinitely a storyline required and it would be a little different for each character (like Guilty Gear) -- Instead of big challenges (without trying to make it like an RPG) you'd have small "quests to do" like meeting Elise if you play as Eddie and having a race with Seeiah and Marisol. Or meeting Kaori and having to try and find her lost backpack on Garibaldi. Again depending on who you play as depends on what quests you'd get (Can't see Psymon going to fetch her backpack)
- This would incidently mean you being able to walk around and talk to other characters and so on.

AUDIO

- Each character would have their own unique play list to begin with, with maybe 9 or 10 tracks unique to them from their favourite music (Get ready to ride to Lucky star with Kaori) So for all quests and non tournament play it would be listening to their mp3 player which would have standard tracks as well.
- Custom soundtrack for adding your own tunes to individual play lists, so you can customise to characters music tastes or your own.
- No Radio BIG and no Atomika. Rahzell will be the announcer and DJ for all races.
- But for all competition the music would essentially be like SSX and SSX Tricky, with original tracks and all instrumental.
- M-Comm system would work but you'd get calls as well as messages from other characters. You would have more control, you can call for weather reports. And speak directly to Rahzell etc.

CHARACTERS

- Mac, Elise, Zoe and Kaori would be in the game. However, they would be "bosses" that you would have to beat throughout the course of the character story and would not be unlockable until you've completed the game with every other character. This would give other lesser characters a chance to shine and develop. When you eventually play as these characters they too would have stories and as much to do and unlock as everyone else.
- My choice would be of eight characters they would be. Allegra, Skye, Marisol, Psymon, J.P, Eddie, Moby and Brodi.
- Like DM the selection screen would be like 1080avalanche. You pick them from their natural environment. Moby sat behind his drums.... Marisol dancing in her room.... Brodi meditating etc.
- Characters will have aged, but not retardedly so, in my mind it would be set not long after 3 so maybe by a year or so.
- Character customisation would be there, but you buy it at different places and with different ranks. When you can a rank you get special items. 10 ranks again from newbie to master, because of customisation, character changes wouldn't be a problem.
- In depth back stories and bios for each character.
- New character videos.
- Original voices for the characters. Tricky voices for everyone in tricky, 3 voice for Allegra, new good Australian voice for Skye. J.P may have to speak more English same for Kaori but Yuko Nagashima and Tobias Faghorn would still do the voices.
- Tons of character interaction, loads more than in Tricky with the quests, phone calls, races, show off events etc. Marisol would argue with Elise upon entering the lodge, Brodi would greet you when you come in playing as Eddie.

The friendship enemy thing would go like this..
RIDING PARTNER
Kaori and Mac
Elise and Eddie
Marisol and Skye
Zoe and Moby
Allegra and J.P
Brodi and Psymon.

VICTIM
Kaori and Psymon
Moby and Mac
Allegra and Eddie/Skye
Marisol and Elise
J.P and Zoe/Moby

Well that would be my take anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:39 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
interesting take NA, quite like it actually. the bios of my characters otherwise are the same as they are in the extended bios topic as i base most of my ideas and fanfiction around those versions of the SSX characters.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:58 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Maybe tonight i'll write a bio or two for my ideal SSX game with their music play list or whatever.

Edit: ok so here goes....

Name: Marisol Diez Delgado
Nickname: Sparky
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125lb
Blood type: B
Nationality: Venezuelan
Stance: Regular
Board Type: Alpine
Riding Partner: Skye
Enemy: Elise
Motto: !Fiesta toda la noche!
Dream Date:' Joaquin Cortes
Favorite Movie: Jamon, jamon
Favorite Reading: Ministry
Favorite Music: House, Jungle, Techno
Favorite Course: Elysium Alps
Event: Race
Other Sport: Windsurfing
Signature Move: Aerial Spock 540
Favourite Food/Drink: Bienmesabe
Title: The LatinoBeauty

Off Season? Windsurfing, travelling, clubbing obviously I love to dance; I've been starring in music videos, writing and recording my own music, it's very fun.
Thing in the World? Dancing
Thing to hate? Superficial and stuck up people who clearly don't know the meaning of the word fun.
Greatest strength? Anything that can be picked up from dancing.
Greatest weakness? I never have and never will have one.... although perhaps sometimes I am not aware of my alcohol intake.......

One Liner: The outgoing and fun loving party girl, Marisol merges her two favourite pastimes together to move like a beautiful marionette on the slopes.

Bio: Marisol's return to the circuit was questionable, late nights partying, lots of drinking and silly risks leading to injuries tainted her first circuit. After taking a break and training herself, Marisol returns, this time more confident, more focused, more passionate and more dangerous. After spending her break centering herself and becoming more determined Marisol vowed she would get back on the circuit at any cost and stunned judges with her new attitude at try-outs by beating everyone in every race, still marred by a failed relationship with J.P she's turned her anger and resentment into something a lot more intimidating... a desire to win! Some say it's her drive to beat long time rival Elise, others say it's her love for snowboarding... whatever the reason, the Veterans have someone to look out for this season. The new and improved Marisol is here and she's back to stay.

Play list, House, Jungle and Techno:
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Stronger, Faster
Benny Benassi - Illusion
Leftfield - Storm 3000
Ed Rush - Killamanjaro
Ricardo Villalobos - Luna
System 7 - Sunburst

Last edited by NA on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
lol sounds cool :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Done one for Marisol, maybe I'll do another at some point it was quite fun...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
cool u going to post them somewhere when you done?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Yeah i'll pop them here or in the extended bios thread, I won't do everyone just a couple maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
cool, like Marisols.

in my ideal game all characters of course have a signature uber but some have mroe than one which is unique to them and a list of moves only they can do, signature ubers are:

Mac: Footloose and Walking the Dog
Elise: Lalala Lockstep
Kaori: Trickitello and Pirouette
Moby: Superman Barspin
Zoe: Pommel Me
Psymon: Guillotine
Hiro: Dragon Rider (i had to make up one for him)
JP: Headspin 2 Poseur
Brodi: Hang 10 Backflip
Marisol: Aerial Spock 540
Eddie: The Worm
Griff: Vacation and Sugar Rush
Viggo: Svelton and Acrobat
Allegra: Lukeloo and Capo
Nate: Banger
Tyson: PT (the one that looks like playing a guitar in OT)
Sid: Spreader (the one with spread legs with board underneath u in OT)
Skye: Surfin Out (had to make up that one)
Felix: The Wizard (one of the flipping ones in OT)
Maya: Hurricane (again made up, basically like a vertical "coffin roll" trick though)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
My ideal SSX Game would be a prequel, taking place the year before the first game. It should have the same Pinball atmosphere the first 2 games had.

The characters:
Elise Riggs - 22
Moby Jones - 17
Zoe Payne - 18
Hiro Karamatsu - 20
JP Arsenault - 24
Jurgen Angermann - 34
Luther Dwayne - 20 (there was an unplayable character named Luther in SSX, so...)
Psymon Stark - 24 (He only missed the first SSX cause he was in jail at the time)
Broderick Ford - 27 (I can't believe he only participated in the SSX circuit for 1 year, at age 29. He must have missed the first one because of some injury)
"New" Japanese female - ca 30
"New" French or Italian female - ca 30
"New" Spanish male - ca 30

Friends:
Elise - Spanish Male
Moby - Zoe
Hiro - Japanese female
JP - European female
Jurgen - Luther
Psymon - Brodi

Enemies:
Elise - European female
Moby - Hiro
Brodi - Luther
JP - Spanish male
Psymon - Japanese female
Zoe - Jurgen

Courses:
Garibaldi
Elysium Alps
Merqury City
Tokyo Megaplex
A new, wacky course
Pipedream
A new race-only course
Untracked

Furthermore:
-Alpine, BX and Freestyle boards
-Customization like SSX & Tricky
-Rahzel
-Character interaction like in Tricky
-The original voices
-übertricks & the "Get Tricky"-song
-Multipliers from SSX

It may be weird that this game doesn't include some of my favorite characters (Mac, Kaori, Eddie), but I would love a prequel! And I would love it even more if they made a prequel of the prequel! And then a prequel of that one! All the way back to the first SSX Circuit ever :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
i don't know about a prequal of the prequal but a general prequal would actually be an interesting take on things, i like it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
i actually thought of four of my own characters and in my own ideal game i figure why not have some new characters of my own creation: Zack Hunter, Catalina "Cat" Hart, Kim Reese and Erin Ivanov. i will release their bios for thsoe of you that are curious.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Name: Zack Hunter
Nickname: None
Height: 5’11
Nationality: New Zealander (North Island)
Board: GLX
Board Type: BX
Riding Partner: Cat
Rival: Tyson
Enemy: Kim
Event: Free Riding
Other Sport/s: Quad Biking, Parkour
Favourite Food/Drink: Pizza

Off Season: Doing Xtreme Sports around the world, visiting friends and family, working at the park, and preparing for the Quad Bike Circuit.

The Word: “I put the X in Xtreme!”
Thing in the World: Crazy Stunts
Thing to Hate: Labels

One Liner: An artist of Dare Devilry and Xtreme Sports.

Bio: Born and raised in New Zealand, Zack Hunter took an early interest in snowboarding and soon developed an addiction to the rush of its Xtreme side. As he got older he took up numerous other activities/ sports with an adrenaline rush including: quad biking, bungee jumping, skateboarding, roller blading, parkour (free running) and so much more, taking them all to whole new levels of extreme. This transformed Zack into a highly fit and athletic teenager. Aside from giving his family and friends multiple heart attacks with his death defying stunts Zack has done little else with his life when not doing insane stunts he lives a normal laid back life and works at a theme park. Having always been a fan of SSX he gladly chose to tryout when approached by them and established a place on the circuit as a rookie.

(he isn't a native maori if you are curious, just a caucasian and like all my characters was designed using OTs create a character)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Name: Catalina “Cat” Hart
Nickname: Kitty Cat
Height: 5’2
Nationality: British (London)
Stance: Goofy
Boards: GD Sell
Board Type: Freestyle, BX
Riding Partner: Zack
Rival: Allegra
Enemy: Kim
Event: Slopestyle, Free Riding
Other Sport/s: Free Skiing
Favourite Food/Drink: Raspberry Jam

Uber Tricks: Smithereen, Benihana, Mattrickulater, Indian, Bar Hop, duL Flipit

Off Season: Modeling for Psychedelic Teen Fashion Magazine, designing crazy fashion styles, seeing friends and family.

The Word: “Uh…what?”
Thing in the World: Fashion and Fun
Thing to Hate: Negativity

One Liner: A teen model in love with bright colours and fashion; a fun-loving girl loaded with trivial randomness.

Bio: There isn’t a colour in the world Cat hasn’t worn, dyed her hair, coloured her nails and/or coloured her eyes with lenses. There also isn’t a person in the world who could meet her and forget her. She is the face of Psychedelic Teen Fashion Magazine some of the fashion is stuff she has designed herself and others is merely off the rack but she refuses to wear anything too “plain” or “bland”. She is as her images portray her; bright coloured and, despite her fame, she is primarily aloofly unaware of her success, happy to sign autographs and clothing but without any of the snobby celeb attitude. She is overall a nice, sweet and caring girl but is as sensitive and prone to lashing out as a real cat; the slightest wrong word or criticism can upset her. However being the deep down heartfelt girl she is, it can be as easily corrected as it was caused. Cross SSX riders Seeiah, Zoe and Kaori and you begin to understand the crazy wild side of Cat. She is fun loving and enjoys parties and wild riding. She has been in the fashion design and modelling business since the age of seven and has only loved one thing as much as that career; winter sports. She has watched and followed SSX as a fan all her life and whenever possible goes to resorts to practise winter sports herself. Now with invitation in hand her dream is a reality, she’s a part of SSX.

(designed with OT create a character system)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Name: Erin Ivanov
Nickname: Mobile
Height: 5’8
Nationality: Estonian-American (???)
Riding Partner: Viggo
Rival: Tyson
Enemy: Elise
Event: Backcountry, Free Riding
Other Sport/s: Free Skiing
Favourite Food/Drink: Hot Chocolate
Title: Wild Thing

Off Season: Travelling/ seeing the world with friends, singing country music.

The Word: “Winter is when I come alive.”
Thing in the World: Snow Sports
Thing to Hate: Summer

One Liner: The Mobile “Wild Child” Untamed and Unrestrained.

Bio: Erin is a bit of a mystery to most people and yet also internationally famous for her wild life of: travelling the world, riding the world’s mountains and her soulful country music. Though born in Estonia, Erin is fluent in English as well as many other languages due to the combination of travelling the world from a child with her free spirit mother and being naturally smart, adaptable and a quick learner. Her earlier years were spent travelling the world and growing up in whatever temporary home her mother could find. Her father is Estonian but her mother is American; her father works in Estonia and supports his wife and daughters freedom life from afar. Erin was homeschooled by her mother who is, like her, highly intelligent. At the age of 16 Erin took off on her own and has travelled ever since earning the nickname “Mobile”. Though she keeps in contact with her family she travels the world with her friends, nearly all of whom she met during her travels or connections through her mom’s world travels. In winter she goes to the nearest resort; the more cold, wild and stormy the better developing her into a wild and weathered boarder/ free skier who can endure the craziest of conditions and does a lot of backcountry runs for both the rush and extra cash. Both through her winter activities and her country music she has become famous in an almost inadvertent manner. She has been a fan of SSX since it’s formation and has watched their tournaments wherever possible. SSX has also been a fan of her for a long time and have considered asking her to join numerous times but due to both her young age, fame and no fixed address they have been reluctant and also struggled to contact her. When news of SSX 4 reached Erin she decided to tryout. However before she found a place where tryouts were being held she was approached and offered a chance to face off against the legends and earn a place on the circuit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Name: Kim Reese
Nickname: None
Height: 5’6
Nationality: American (Los Angeles)
Boards: Simmen
Riding Partner: None
Rival: Allegra
Enemy: Everyone
Event: Racing
Other Sport/s: Brawling
Favourite Food/Drink: Unknown

Off Season: Unknown

The Word: “Don’t Mess With Me!”
Thing in the World: Freedom and Scrapping
Thing to Hate: Nice People

One Liner: A “Black Cat” physically and emotionally.

Bio: Very few people have ever become close enough to Kim to learn much about her past. She was born an orphan but from the age of 13 grew up on the streets of LA. Over the years Kim developed into a street-smart scrapper with an impressive list of petty crimes including breaking and entering, shoplifting and assaulting an officer. Her style is a “can’t decide” mix of punk, emo and Goth; she is dark, cold and a serious lone wolf. Her attitude is pure aggression if she has any depression she doesn’t show it; she is recognised as a bully on and off the slopes. Her pale skin is due to both lack of sun and a genetic condition. The only passion she developed aside from scrapping was snowboarding and often used stolen money or earned money to go and snowboard wherever she could. She wants to prove that a street chick like her; someone who had no real education, training or even good places to practise snowboarding can still ride with the best of them. The money of course is also a reason for entering.

(designed using the OT create a character)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
DMaster wrote:
Name: Catalina “Cat” Hart

I called my british character Katey "Kat" Marks

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3749

Id even say the write up youve created suits her as well

Love all your characters as well btw, keep it up :cheers :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
I called my british character Katey "Kat" Marks

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3749

Id even say the write up youve created suits her as well

Love all your characters as well btw, keep it up :cheers :thumbsup[/quote]

thanks, it took a long while to think up these characters, nice character btw,

i don't have any pics for Cat unfortunatly but Erin is heavily based off this girl, who was an example of what u could design with the OT create a character system, everythnig but the hoodie is the same.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/657/657745/ssx-on-tour-20051011030553170.jpg&imgrefurl=http://xbox.ign.com/dor/objects/740947/ssx-on-tour/images/ssx-on-tour-20051011030553170.html%3Fpage%3DmediaFull&usg=__S5wKD7UfEKDGiswS4jIQpPG6bFk=&h=1067&w=800&sz=125&hl=en&start=9&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=eTul9M-W5a739M:&tbnh=150&tbnw=112&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dssx%2Bon%2Btour%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D534%26tbm%3Disch&ei=wl8QTtTOGMnKhAfpvryGDw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:32 am  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
DMaster,
permission to use Zack, Cat, and Erin for my game?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Your Ideal SSX Game  
I was just thinking the other day too that I'd like to see a new SSX game. That series peaked (no pun intended) with SSX 3 and has been ... well, downhill ever since. So I'd like to see it return to greatness, but, that just seems like an odd design choice. I mean, wasn't the whole appeal of SSX the ridiculousness of it which outlandish characters like Elise and whatnot? Doesn't seem to fit with that trailer, but who knows.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  1, 2