Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:04 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm  Post subject: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: hypnotic_boogie
i didn't watch the EA Sports conference, so i just caught it on youtube.
but after he spoke about Kaori, he stated that they would reveal another character before the end of E3 which is the 9th, which is tomorrow/today.

kinda of fitting since SSX is scheduled to show game play and an IGN showcase at 3PM PT / 6PM ET and 5:00pm PDT

can we safely assume it's Zoe?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
I totally disagree its obviously Cudmore!!!! lol its most likely Zoe ( i would be shocked if it wasn't )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
XBL: Kaavyn
Yep, seems like we're getting Zoe today, unless if they feel like being random and revealing the 6th silhouette or something :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
Peter Moore stated in his introduction to SSX (video seen on the the SSX Facebook page) that one new character will be revealed before the end of E3. However, given Kaori was revealed around that presentation, I'm not sure if that character was Kaori or if he meant in addition to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
If he was referring to Kaori, then he did a bad job clarifying it lol.

The facebook page still owes us a new character for reaching 15k fans (we're at 30k+ now... it skyrocketted after the E3 debut), so regardless we should be getting Zoe very soon. I'm pretty sure the "new character by the end of E3" is Zoe though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
yeah i know he stated that there would be another character revealed before the end of E3 AFTER the trailer, which very obviously had kaori in it. so i think it's safe to say we'll get another one. and i would have to agree that it is most definitely gonna be Zoe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
XBL: klutchlikeaboss
PSN: tbatez
Zoe for sure is next, and they should release like 3 characters because the Facebook fans is ridiculous now and at the end of every video the released they wrote "like us on facebook to reveal more characters".

Check out my sick GoPro Snowboarding vids ---- http://www.youtube.com/user/tbatez?feature=mhee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
well seeing how they still have 7 more characters to reveal ( that we know of) along with all the content their holding back, i don't see the harm in revealing a character that we already know is going to be in. Though the sooner they reveal #4 (Zoe) will be the sooner I find out who is #5 which i find to be the real game changer depending if its a girl or guy.... OR VIGGO :dead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I would imagine it will be tomorrrow, and Kaori was an "extra" Seems they're releasing them every Friday and we knew they'd have to release two in one week due to the fact that comic con is eight weeks away and they have 10 characters to reveal and hopefully a couple of new ones and not just this "Jack" character. I'd look out for it tomorrow, but what I would like to see is them post some pictures of the renders like they did for Elise. That picture art of her looking all Gwen Stefani Gangsta I'd never seen before, so I hope they do the same for Mac and Kaori.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: jonipooon
^True that, and without goggles please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
XBL: WAffle3690
Boogie i agree with your suggestion of the gameplay presentation today. I can see them playing with the next character. And i also agree when everybody said theyd be shocked if the next reveal wasnt zoe.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
ZOE ZOE ZOE ZOE :D hope she rocks :rock hope its Zoe :P

I still think Viggo will be number 5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
ITS MOBY :jawdrop he better not be #4 :eek lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
XBL: KKBox
If Moby is really the 4th silhouette, then I will be really disappointed! I really hope it's Zoe, because I love the idea of her having that insane hair! Plus, it looks too girly to be Moby anyways!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
XBL: WAffle3690
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:
If Moby is really the 4th silhouette, then I will be really disappointed! I really hope it's Zoe, because I love the idea of her having that insane hair! Plus, it looks too girly to be Moby anyways!

hes not the fourth sillohouette but moby's comic was posted on their facebook page today.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
does anyone know if Jack is counted among this 10 characters or do they mean 10 PLUS Jack?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
The ten characters are veterans and I think they'll unveil new characters at comic con

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
It might be a weekly thing until comiccon (every friday), so we could get a new character in three days.
I don't know why they haven't revealed any Moby gameplay footage yet though :\

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
So far, whats the line up look like that are actually confirmed to be in this game? I'm going to miss Allegra!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
If they don't put JP and Hiro in, I will have no purpose in life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
If they don't put JP and Hiro in, I will have no purpose in life.

I agree. :) :yes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
JP has a good chance but i'm afraid Hiro is very unlikely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: jonipooon
What, didnt you guys know that Sid is Hiro in disguise? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 pm  Post subject: Re: A new character reveal tomorrow/today?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
this thread needs to be renamed: 'a new character reveal a while ago, so don't think this thread is going to tell you a new one will be revealed'

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]