Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 am  Post subject: Past Mountains  
XBL: Kaavyn
Considering they intend on adding so many mountains into the game (what was it, 200?), and the fact that they're using the new google maps-esque feature, do you guys think they might bring back any of the old maps? I think it'd be extremely cool if they added a 360-twist to some of our old favourite maps, while also giving them a real-life, geographic location within Earth.

I know they're using Mountain Man, but if they ever happen to pick up on a mountain that's similar to some of our old favourites, they could just re-SSXify. Who knows, maybe they could MM* the entire SSX 3 mountain into this new game :lol

*(mountain man - yes, I'm using this as a verb)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 am  Post subject: Re: Past Mountains  
PSN: hypnotic_boogie
well it depends, I think they're going for real mountains this time and just SSXifying them (or something on that accord) but I agree it would be cool considering so many fans are like "MAKE IT LIKE SSX3/TRICKY" and of course they are going to try and capitalize on that. so it's really up in the air.

were any mountains in SSX actually based on real ones? i never thought about it til now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: Past Mountains  
XBL: Kaavyn
Well, considering they're from Vancouver, I wouldn't be surprised if they used the mountains in Vancouver as inspiration. I'm sure they googled a few mountains and got ideas of what to make, but I doubt any of the mountains are based on one specific mountain.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 am  Post subject: Re: Past Mountains  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
i agree, that would be pretty sweet. i'd like to see some of the backcountry levels or something like ruthless ridge kind of pumped up. maybe DLC?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Past Mountains  
I could see them offering the Big Mountain as some kind of a DLC or preorder bonus. Gotta get that paper, yo.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]