Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm  Post subject: Some awsome Real-life snowboarding  
PSN: Espionage720
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but i think any aspiring snowboarding fan should. More info on youtube, in the description box. Yay for red bull, theres also a full movie out on it as well.
Check it out!>>> :D

P.S. If you look in the game box, there should be alittle flyer on this actually.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Some awsome Real-life snowboarding  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Yeah the art of flight helped out quite a bit with SSX promo.
They had an early build of the game at the premiers i think, and Travis did a few videos where he talked about doing AOF stuff and how its like SSX.

Its a great watch if anyone hasnt seen it yet :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Some awsome Real-life snowboarding  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
I love The Art of Flight, I think ive watched it about 8+ times this year. Because the PC is next to the PS3, If im doing any artwork then I usually watch a video on the console while I work.

Great music and design style to the whole thing - its great

I also likeTRice more as a snowboarder and SSX character because of this film :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Some awsome Real-life snowboarding  
PSN: Espionage720
Yea, I think its one of, if not thee best ,snowboarding movie ever! :D They did an amazing job with the angles and the choose of scenary. Maybe, the Art of Flight teammight be featured as playable characters in the future or even the places they visted?? :shrug sure hope so

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]