Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:44 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: mahkraFUD
whoozwah wrote:
I'm not worried. I'm sure there will be more opportunities to get that badge.

Yeah, there should be lots of opportunities.
kingbitty wrote:
So crazy idea. What if for 1 week we try ALL Global Events run for very short durations. We can still have some big $, small $, restrictions, no restrictions but nothing longer than, say, 1hr. Or even 30m max. And maybe a single, week long event that hits 50,000 (they always do now, don't ask) just in case anyone is trying to platinum that week.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10453

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
I've gotten all the trophies, everyone is level 11, and I have gold in all Explore events. Even though I've "beaten" the game there are still so many things to do. I wonder if the DLC will bring in some new achievements/trophies, anyone know?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
purposefully botching a run to get silver (for the sake of those badges) is harder than getting into diamond.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
whoozwah wrote:
purposefully botching a run to get silver (for the sake of those badges) is harder than getting into diamond.

do a survive it on something like aoraki or whatever it is, or any survive it that has death chasms....hit the mark and then fall into the abyss.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
will try that. Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: dontrun letkill
PSN: fishsticks4u
Well im 85% done with trophies, all characters at level 11. Collected a little over 200 snowflakes, and have almost all badges. Havent played in a month because of the GEOTAG FREEZING issue!!! Would of had everything by now if this wasnt happening.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Still got a few characters to get from level 10-11, the xp difference bettween those two levels takes a while to fill.

Got gold in most tracks, but africa is too much of a chore to play through.

Havent tried for the plat yet, but i will get round to it.

With the way the GEs and explore mode is setup i doubt i will be finished with this game for a long time ( if ever). Even if i beat all the scores in explore, a few quick additions from this site should breath life into the mode and i can start improving my scores further.

In short, i really cant imagine a point in time where i will have "completed everything".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
alright. Got all the GE badges except the 50,000 riders one I lost for whatever reason. Got my save file backed up. Once the perpetual EA assisted event starts I'll finally have my platinum.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: J-Hook
100% here. Explore took alot out of me considering im not very good with the trickys on survive tracks and the racing on tricky conducive tracks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Attack Duck Owner
all characters are now level 11. i have about three or four golds to get and i'll be complete....

until the dlc.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: samcotts
Got gold on every drop. That's about it though.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: na
I don't have all the trophies and i dont think i ever will. I'm at 44% on world tour badges, and i dont think i will ever play it again. I have all the other badges minus the race one because i cannot get the maintain 140km/h

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: Bildi
taco wrote:
I don't have all the trophies and i dont think i ever will. I'm at 44% on world tour badges, and i dont think i will ever play it again. I have all the other badges minus the race one because i cannot get the maintain 140km/h

I heard if you can find a rail and get to 140km/h you can keep rewinding and do the same rail section over and over and it will register as a continuous 140km/h. Never tried it myself though.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: na
Bildi wrote:
I heard if you can find a rail and get to 140km/h you can keep rewinding and do the same rail section over and over and it will register as a continuous 140km/h. Never tried it myself though.

Thanks, i will definitely give that a try

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: metallim
Finally tonight got the GE 50,000+ riders badge, so now have 1000 achievements points.
I may now have get all charachters to level 11.
After that will trying getting my best race times.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: Kaavyn
Anyone know where the best places to go geotag hunting are for quick levels?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: Bildi
Kav wrote:

When I played last night (about 12 hours ago) there was a truckload on the Serenity Trick GE at the start. I mean like seven or so just sitting around the first jump.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Attack Duck Owner
Kav wrote:

If you can place in diamond in a GE with, say a level 11 character....then you switch out to another character and make a run through the same event, you get 100K xp each time. Provided you stay in diamond. I leveled up my remaining original characters that way with the hammer trick event that's still going on. i'll probably woirk my way through the retro's that way too.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
I tried this method but I've found that if you do too many runs by restarting once you've finished instead of going back out to the menu, the game will freeze. At least it did on me on PS3. So if you do grind GEs, only do a few and then hop out and let the game initiate a save then hop back in so you don't make like 12 runs and then have the game freeze on you and you lose all that earned XP.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: MdX MaxX
vix wrote:
Kav wrote:

If you can place in diamond in a GE with, say a level 11 character....then you switch out to another character and make a run through the same event, you get 100K xp each time. Provided you stay in diamond. I leveled up my remaining original characters that way with the hammer trick event that's still going on. i'll probably woirk my way through the retro's that way too.

Geotag hunting is more fun though, and can be quicker if in a dense area. I got nearly 750,000 XP from a geotag hunt on Last Call a few weeks ago. Restarted maybe 3 times total. Less annoying than aimlessly racing down a track 9 times.
(Of course, you'll probably want to wait for the freezing to be fixed.)

My last badge is the 50 Custom Events badge. I'll get there eventually...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Attack Duck Owner
I find geotag hunting to be somewhat boring now...that and the fact that collecting 1000 geotags kills your game. :/

The one event I was doing, I could jump out of the heli, put the controller down and then do something else and rinse and repeat. :lol

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
seems like people are starting to get gun shy of collecting geotags because of that issue. Might be a good time to go after the "place X geotags that never get collected" badges if anyone hasn't already gotten them.

I had a thought about the geotag issue. When you pick one up, it tells you who dropped it and shows their avatar. How are those avatars referenced? Are they stored server side or client side? what happens to them once the notification goes away?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i havent run into the geotag issue yet. but i did have a run down The Big W and Trickypedia on the GEs. then when i cashed in on Explore, i got a good 1.2 mil and leveled up Kaori to 10!

i think im nearing the 100 geotags though.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Maxxens
The avatars are the standard PSN avatars. I guess they are requested by your PSN account. I think only todd could answer you, if they are cached somehow by ssx :)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Clawz114
I just collected snowflake number 534. I've been through every level searching for snowflakes, some of them only a brief sweep, others I have almost certainly cleared all of them. Only 65 to go...

Does anyone know what the deal is with the extra snowflakes Mount Eddie came with? Are these extra snowflakes that just haven't been added to the 599 total or have they been taken from other locations on the game to fill out the new range?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 5 [ 113 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5