Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 5:48 pm  Post subject: Last Call Remix Race Records  
Even though this site is pretty inactive, I wanted to post these records here because it seems fitting and I want as many fans of this classic game as possible to see this. I was largely interested in racing in this game because of Daggy898's Let's Play and the old master runs and was intrigued by the glitched Last Call Remix Race Record. I first was exposed to this in late 2017, and and years later, through a lot of grinding and pushing my limits I've pushed these two races lower than I ever imagined.
I've shaved almost three seconds off of REVirus's 5:19.30 and gotten a 5:16.33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8OFaVoEw0
It was once a crazy achievement just to beat the record with no warps but now I've gotten a sub 5:25. I remember being blown away by IceX's 5:27.96, and now I've shaved 3 seconds off of that too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=002-qYw9dlo

REVirus and IceXtreme, I don't know if or when you'll ever read this, but your guy's runs in this game have inspired me more than I can even say, and you guys are absolute legends.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:30 am  Post subject: Re: Last Call Remix Race Records  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Thanks man - I appreciate any action on the forum. Nice records!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]