Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:11 pm  Post subject: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
Title says it all, it's almost time for New Year's.

I'm at my last year of university, but online classes are really irritating me because of being indoors all the time and annoying me.

I've take a huge obsession with Final Fantasy series now.

Other than that, nothing new, or fun to really share.

Would love to hear from you all, take care, bye :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:42 am  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Hey! Not much new from me either, but I very recently started playing Tricky again, partly because of the lockdown here in Norway. Probably going for some new PBs, or maybe world records in Tricky.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Hey! Not much new from me either, but I very recently started playing Tricky again, partly because of the lockdown here in Norway. Probably going for some new PBs, or maybe world records in Tricky.

Isn't the weather in Norway mostly like SSX, snowy most of the time? I thought about peanut butter when I read "some new PBs", not a bad idea actually XD

How are things going in Norway? Are people obliging by the rules/laws? Or not?

Nice hearing form you, take care, and stay safe :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
perpetualdusk wrote:
9EDDY2 wrote:

Isn't the weather in Norway mostly like SSX, snowy most of the time? I thought about peanut butter when I read "some new PBs", not a bad idea actually XD

Very good to hear from you too!

That`s pretty funny that you thought of peanut butter, I need to work on my English xD

As far as snow goes, not really. There`s no snow in the majority of the cities during the winter, so no snow for Christmas unfortunately. But in the mountains, there are many people skiing and snowboarding and there`s snow there also in the summer, despite the mountains in Norway not being that tall.

People oblige by the rules and the situation is under control for the most part. Only a very small minority choose to not oblige, from the way I see it. I`m optimistic on behalf of the world that a vaccine will be available in some months from now so the world can move on from this pandemic sometime in 2021.

Out of curiosity, what country do you live in and what are you studying? Again, Im very happy to hear from you. :china

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:51 am  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
9EDDY2 wrote:
perpetualdusk wrote:
9EDDY2 wrote:

Very good to hear from you too!

That`s pretty funny that you thought of peanut butter, I need to work on my English xD

As far as snow goes, not really. There`s no snow in the majority of the cities during the winter, so no snow for Christmas unfortunately. But in the mountains, there are many people skiing and snowboarding and there`s snow there also in the summer, despite the mountains in Norway not being that tall.

People oblige by the rules and the situation is under control for the most part. Only a very small minority choose to not oblige, from the way I see it. I`m optimistic on behalf of the world that a vaccine will be available in some months from now so the world can move on from this pandemic sometime in 2021.

Out of curiosity, what country do you live in and what are you studying? Again, Im very happy to hear from you. :china

Nah, your English is fine, I gotta improve on my slang terms, that's all XD. Thought making a personal best Peanut Butter sandwich isn't such a bad idea as well, right? XD

Well, your prayers have been answered, where I am living, there is a vaccine now, thought people are crazily rushing at the moment, where lines extend to the freaking road, or zebra crossing! There were posts of people having to wait for 3 hours to get the vaccine on reddit.

Maybe late 2021, the vaccine is approximately 80% effective I believe, anything new there in Norway regarding a vaccine?

And I live in the UAE, and am currently in my final year of BA in Business Management, what about you, what do you study, or have studied?

Nice talking to you Eddy, I can just call you Eddy, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:16 am  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
PSN: Emu90
Alive. Got vaccinated against COVID the other day. :china

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:40 am  Post subject: Re: Just an occassional check-in. How is everyone?  
Sorry for the super late reply perpetualdusk

Indeed, making a personal best peanut butter sandwich a.k.a favourite peanut butter sandwich sounds like a good idea. Haha :)

80 % sounds very little to me.. haven`t Pzifer and a couple of other companies developed a vaccine with 90 % effectiveness or so..? That`s what been on the news in Norway anyway. The most vulnerable people healthwise has been getting the vaccine with the doses currently available in Norway. It will take long before the rest of the country will be getting the first dose though.

I was going to become a teacher back in the day, like 5 years ago. Have not been doing much regarding my career since then, tbh.. So that`s a bit unfortunate.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]