Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:02 pm  Post subject: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
Hey there!

New to these forums and relatively new to SSX 2012 - Guess I'm a bit late to the party. I've been enjoying actually being able to play this as up until recently I've only ever had a PS2 as a console (of course with Tricky).

I was just wondering if there was a complete collection of board graphics out somewhere since it's pretty hard to get a good look at what graphics are on the boards when buying/playing. I know about the fan art gallery and have noticed a couple there in game, however there's a whole bunch in the gallery I haven't seen in game and vice versa.

Any pointers would be nice!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 am  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
Ooh, I'm also interested in this. I somehow can't remember if any of my submissions made it in. Man, its been such a long time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
As far as I know, our Fan Art Gallery has the most board designs I've seen. Not all of them made the game from what I remember.

It would take a million years to document all the board designs because their appearance in the game is random.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 am  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
What kind of model do you want me to know?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:39 am  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
PSN: Emu90
Check this Facebook gallery
https://www.facebook.com/pg/easportsssx/photos/?tab=album&album_id=293582007346642

It does not include the designs EA made though. And they kinda remixed the colors for more variety.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:04 am  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
TrickyEmu wrote:
Check this Facebook gallery
https://www.facebook.com/pg/easportsssx/photos/?tab=album&album_id=293582007346642

It does not include the designs EA made though. And they kinda remixed the colors for more variety.

Thanks for this Emu!
I was just lurking in this thread in the hopes something would crop up. After 6 years of playing I've still not seen them all!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:24 am  Post subject: Re: Anywhere to see all board graphics?  
Thank you very much for the information.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]