Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Gravity rush remastered today! Also im gonna try out Rise of the Tomb Raider on instead of waiting for the ps4 release. I heard the pc version is just beautiful.

And in other creative news, im going to try to make a compilation of as many character voice lines as i can from SSX. I figured out how to only hear what the character says, and i have to say.......alot of the ones that i couldnt really hear, are hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:26 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Tekken 7 is sporting some new, awesome features:

Can't wait til it comes out, either late this year or next year (like 2017 for consoles). I may pick up a PS4 if it's on consoles.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
So, anyone else tried Black Desert yet? i think this will be the first mmo that i will actually enjoy. it plays like a hack and slash game, instead of pressing a button and something happens (which you can still set the keys up like that). anyways i ended up just making characters from other games and taking screenshots most of the time. If you guys wouldnt mind, critiquing my Kaori i made......something seems off but i cant think of it. this is also set to slightly high settings for graphics.

http://imgur.com/a/2KrdO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've watched it a few times. It seems cool. Certainly a great looking MMO. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
gondee wrote:
Tekken 7 is sporting some new, awesome features:

Can't wait til it comes out, either late this year or next year (like 2017 for consoles). I may pick up a PS4 if it's on consoles.

Street fighter V is the reason I badly want a PS4 right now. Even though I have a PC that is able to run the game.

Tekken would be lovely.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Watched some Street Fighter 5 on Twitch this weekend - always enjoy watching fighting game tournaments. :yes

I'm plugging through a revamped modded playthrough of Skyrim. I got tired of F4 a month ago. I bought the season pass but am not sure I'm going to play it before the modding tools come out for it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
It's been two weeks since a post in the Playground. :wtf

I don't have much I'm playing through at the moment other than Skyrim. I'm bored of Fallout 4 and might give XCOM a try. I couldn't even tell you what is coming out recently. Tekken 7 is supposed to be released on PC but has no release date.

I could pick up a PS4, but don't have any games I want to play on it that I couldn't get on PC. Bit of a impasse with my gaming habits at the moment. :|

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
That Battlefield 1 trailer!!!! :woot :woot :woot

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
TrickyEmu wrote:
That Battlefield 1 trailer!!!! :woot :woot :woot

:woot :woot :woot

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:33 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
merq city.....its time to wake up

im on the overwatch hype train..........my battle name id thing is DigitalRemxd#1691

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:16 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've been watching Overwatch on Twitch since the first beta. I love watching it and I love the motif.

Favorite character is Widow followed by Reinhardt. :yes

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:36 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ive been an OnlyWatcher as well. ive also turned into a Support main apparently. played as Mercy, Lucio and Mei majority of the open beta.

On another note, i have amassed a collection of screenshots from Rise of the Tomb Raider. i love games that play attention to minor details and whatnot and this one is definitely a pretty game. theres nothing to spoiler-y in here besides all the areas you visit.
http://imgur.com/a/Fntlc

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:02 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: jonipooon
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.

I'm playing mostly as Ling Xiaoyu and Armor King.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
So sad that E3's in like 10 days and I have zero hope for a new SSX game. :(

Side note, Uncharted 4 was fantastic.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Plugging away at Skyrim with a little Fallout 4 on the side. Thinking about starting on the Witcher 3. :yes

Pretty sure I'm going to buy a PS4 once FF12 Remaster comes out. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:56 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Just got into the steep beta, downloading 26gb. I'll let you know if it's any good

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Forza!! I see a lot of merq city people playing~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:30 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
After all this time....i didnt know you can boost the internal resolution for the PS2 emulator.

Guess whos been playing whats essentially SSX 3 Remastered?
https://gfycat.com/GrimDefensiveDikkops

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:57 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
^ I gotta say that does look really nice~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Watching some reviews for FF15 - looks good even though it is short in some areas like character customizations.

I think I will pick up a PS4 at some point this year and a few games I want to play. Probably this summer. :yes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Alright Gondee, I'm jumping into Skyrim. What are the three best tips you can give me?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Titan wrote:
Alright Gondee, I'm jumping into Skyrim. What are the three best tips you can give me?

Shit, I missed this Titan. I hope you aren't done with the game.

Big question is - what are you getting Skyrim on? If you are getting Skyrim Special Edition, get it for Xbox One. It has much better mods. This will let you change the game as you like since Skyrim is now 5 years old and many of the conventions are outdated.

Tips on Gameplay: 1) It's easiest to be a stealth archer, but branch out.
2) When you get bored of a quest, just go explore. The best parts of Skyrim are NOT the storylines. It's the exploration.
3) If you get a follower who is also a skill trainer, you can get your money back from them by asking to trade items after you paid them.

On my personal gaming - I finally got around to playing the last Dragon Age Inquisition DLC - Trespasser, which I bought a year ago but never started until I had vacation this week. It's amazing and a great end to the game. Very glad I finished it.

After that, not sure. I can start another playthrough of Skyrim with new mods, or I may move on to Witcher 3. Been trying to get that one in for a few years now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I got a 1 TB SSD now. Installing every game I ever bought and I never have to uninstall them again to free up space. :woot :woot :woot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
TrickyEmu wrote:
I got a 1 TB SSD now. Installing every game I ever bought and I never have to uninstall them again to free up space. :woot :woot :woot

Do you think an SSD never runs out of space? :heh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
TrickyEmu wrote:

Do you think an SSD never runs out of space? :heh

I only play old games so it might as well say ∞. But yeah, 10 years from now 1 TB probably won't even hold one game... ugh
:lol

Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 251 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252