Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:05 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Hey there fliper,

I did indeed forget to add QP’s score so sorry about that... It has been added. When I went through the thread I Was looking for embedded videos and forgot to look for just YouTube links… the only reason I didn’t miss yours is that it was the last message in the thread. Anyways it looks like 898ppp has raised the bar yet again with his run and I’ve updated the document as such. I did my first completed run today that landed at 1.1m or so I may upload that if I don’t get a better run going tomorrow on my stream. Good luck to everyone still trying to get better scores!

as for 898ppp well done on your score I'm sure you wont be able to stop bragging about it tomorrow haha just kidding! Great job either way.

Edit: Oh shoot we reached a second page on this thread!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Well I'm...still near the bottom, but there's not a huge gap now. If I do better, it'll be tomorrow. Good job to everyone who is dropping mad scores on this.

Final score: 1,372,595 points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:25 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
hey guys! awesome runs and thank you 898ppp for your words , i have a new try now.. and no problem Rithek :thumbsup but just missing your run ;)
i have a new try guys, but i think that's my last because i will not nave more time about these days coming so, here is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55kglwLlYw good luck to all of you and enjoy :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Wow Fliper, your 1.8 really is something else. I don't know if anyone is gonna be able to beat it, but if the challenge ends with this run being the victor, I will be happy with that. I have been given editing permission on the sheet, and have updated with your score. ^^

You all have roughly exactly one day left until there's a new challenge and the deadline falls for this one!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:55 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
thank you my Bro! but i think that you is able to beat this, the only problem is the time that is ending .. but thank you in any way, I used many parts of your video to improve my, I used your line, thanks for that ^^ Rithek.. where is your run XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:40 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
There we go! This is gonna be my last entry for this challenge! 1,852,214 points, with a base score of 689k and a time of 3:59. :)

EDIT: ^^

Video will be up shortly! I have however already updated the score sheet. Roughly 6 hours remain for anyone who wants to either submit a run, or maybe try to get first place? Or fight for top three?

Last edited by 898ppp on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:42 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
I will be uploading my run after my stream today fliper... Expect it on this forum in about 5-6 hours :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
hello crazy guys :D that's my third attemp, and i wanna thank you 898ppp, because your awesome 1,850M run push me to make one more try, because we push the limits together, until we get near the limit with these restrictions ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjtQ7fYMVJk enjoy guys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:16 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Incredible, you have beaten what I thought was the limit! Great work!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:07 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Here it is (Its uploading), My run... I spent like 2+ hours today on stream grinding this out and I am now exhuasted. I ended with a 1.39 mil run which I am content with given that I am a racer not a trickster. Below is the run hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by Rithek on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:23 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
I presume that the deadline is at midnight Norwegian time, correct? If so, then my submission may be a few minutes late but I do have a 1.4 M run converting right now. My Internet is slow, which is why the upload might take a while. I hope that you accept it even if it is late.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:28 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
That's fine Kubi, Daggy is probably going to be making the next challenge post before then but Ill add your run... no need for us to be to strict on the submission deadline. guess I lost my 3rd place spot as soon as I got it lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Yeeah, being a few minutes late doesn't matter. It's fine :P Just means I have to hold off on posting the thread I have typed out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:34 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Here it is, 1,427,382 points (and a huge mess-up at the end)!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:37 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
And with that the weekly challenge #2 has officially concluded! Thank you to everyone for participating, and good job on your runs, we've seen some mind-bogglingly awesome runs this week. Hopefully that trend keeps up into this week, as we go into race!

CONGRATS TO

1st Fliper
2nd 898ppp
3rd Kubi
4th Rithek
5th Insetik47
6th QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:49 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Hi Rithek:

Here is a link to my "better score." I still came in last, but at least my score on the Happiness Jam Challenge is 1 M+ points this time: Happiness Jam Challenge SSX3 1.021 M (Rithek Dedication--Live Run): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d3FjwOioBQ.

Best,
QP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:47 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #2  
Ill add it to the scoreboard QP, Just so you know me 898ppp and Insetik are all working together for these weekly challenges so even though I posted this week we all put work into organizing it and stuff :D... cant take all the credit lol. I'd also like to note you are more than welcome to do as many attempts and upload as many runs as you want... there is no limit so play to your hearts content!

Here is the leaderboard link once again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKq_5wl2KXy3e_uFxsOydOv0tQKHJVeGog3wmailPNs/edit#gid=553023238

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2