Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm  Post subject: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: imaprosniper117
PSN: imaprosniper117
While I list mine, responds on what you link of this list, and put down your own.
1. Custom Character-Your OC will finally come to life... except mine, oh wait, he has a human form... DERP.
-Social Life- as you progress unlocking characters and interacting with them for challenges and other sorts of things, how you behave towards the other characters when you talk to them, or when your on the track, will effect how they behave back to you. (Like 3 or Tricky)
-Select custom animations for your OC for when he wins/loses/responding/saying/ect. Xbox's Kinect could do your own reaction as the response
-Board Creation-Maybe use a program on the PC to do the designs with a free program, then you can upload it via USB to the console and BOOM! Its in the game waiting for you to use.
-Character Customization-Like 3 but now with more stuff. More Tricks/equipment/etc.
-Board Stance-Normal/Goofy/ and the one for the LONG (*&&) BOARDS

2. Concur the Mountain-may not be called this, but you would unlock the other characters when your OC beats them in a challenge.

3. Open world- like 3. (Yes a lot of it is "3" stuff to come back)

4. Have ALL THE CHARACTERS (Tried meme but what ever) You unlock the characters by completing challenges (Instead of "Big Challenges) and you find most of them in the loges.

5. Gamemodes: Have a "boss" to beat in each mode (unlocked like in 3)
-Race
-Freestyle Events (Slopestyle/Big Air/Supper Pipe/Trick It)
-Survival
-"All Mountain"-you haft to go down the entire thing, depending on your event, will matter where you go on the way down.
(Example) [Peek 3]Backcountry-Station-Race-[Peek 2]Backcountry-Station-Race-Station-Race {You Get the point}
:shrug I will add more to the list :shrug

Last edited by ShadowScoundrel on Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
For #2 You can unlock the peeks (if they are doing it that way for the next one) buy doing the standard events. The character challenges are for unlocking the characters.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
PSN: CurryBrace
I'd like the courses to be less linear than they were in 2012. Sure, some of the courses were massive, but it was always pain thinking you'd found a new shortcut and instead, even though you can see the finish line, it's an out-of-bounds area and you die. Maybe make the courses have more exploration involved and then make the places that you don't want the riders to go because it would be a game-breaking shortcut inaccessible: big rocks, stands of trees, or cliffs that can't be traversed.
And as much as I enjoyed Wingsuit racing, maybe take those out of the next game. It makes it easier to balance the maps in terms of out-of-bound zones and invisible walls if wingsuits aren't availabe to just fly over everything.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:30 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: movildima
CurryBrace wrote:
I'd like the courses to be less linear than they were in 2012. Sure, some of the courses were massive, but it was always pain thinking you'd found a new shortcut and instead, even though you can see the finish line, it's an out-of-bounds area and you die. Maybe make the courses have more exploration involved and then make the places that you don't want the riders to go because it would be a game-breaking shortcut inaccessible: big rocks, stands of trees, or cliffs that can't be traversed.
And as much as I enjoyed Wingsuit racing, maybe take those out of the next game. It makes it easier to balance the maps in terms of out-of-bound zones and invisible walls if wingsuits aren't availabe to just fly over everything.

I really love Wingsuit racing, and it would be a shame to take out this neat feature. Instead, it would be good to permit certain gear to use only on specific levels? Like using Armor only where you can take damage, Wingsuits only on races with huge crevasses, etc.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:35 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
PSN: jonipooon
No crevasses and bring back the select warp functionality.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:56 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Ty.

I'll take anything else as it comes tbh.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
seeiah? garibaldi? hand in hand?

yeah

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: KKBox
CHARACTERS: I need Elise, Mac, Zoe, and Kaori to be happy. Anything else is just a nice bonus, though Allegra, Moby, and Eddie would be quite welcome. I'd like to have more customizable and detailed characters, such as those of SSX 3. I also want the level of personality SSX Tricky had, without the ridiculousness.

UBER TRICKS: They should be more fun and customizable, such as SSX 3. Everything in SSX (2012) felt like a repetitive and generic uber grab, and none of it was unique to the character.

LOCATIONS: I want an open world like SSX 3, but with less repetitive big challenges. I liked the "Shreds" from SSX On Tour; put stuff like those on an open world environment like that of SSX 3. Also, the mountains should not be hard to get down--it should be the uber tricks that are more difficult to perform in a spectacular way, like SSX Tricky and SSX 3.

PHYSICS: Slow things down to somewhere half way between SSX 3 and SSX (2012). This includes speed down the mountain and speed of tricks. I like to be able to view and appreciate my stunts in all of their beauty.

MUSIC: There was something not great about the music of SSX (2012). It was just okay. It got old within a few months. I really liked the music from SSX 3 and SSX On Tour.

IN SUMMARY: I want SSX 3.5!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:15 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
i can explain this wall of text

no i can't

get me out of sequel threads please :8|

But yeah, this is a list of five general things I think a really cool sequel would probably do:

• Balance is key. Too many devs have made the mistake of thinking SSX is a "tricking" game, so that's what they need to focus on. What they neglect is that SSX's success is based on a mixture of speed and trick mechanics. What most comes to mind is "tricks equal boost, boost equals speed," something that really applies to racing. However, time limits during showoff cause you to need to factor in speed in order to qualify. Another less-obvious way this works is through physics: It's important to gather up speed in order to get more height, which means more airtime for more tricks.

There's a very real reason why tricking at a competitive level in 2012 is boring, while (ground) racing is amazing: the devs were so focused on adding trick mechanics that their contributions only affected racing. For example: Tying combos to Tricky state seemed like a natural move for showoff. However, it had more impact in racing, where it finally solved the problem of how to balance unlimited boost. While Tricky had a very easy system (do six ubers and you have boost for the rest of the race), 3's was very cheap (do four ubers, then either do five or run out after a period of time, then run out after a period of time if you haven't already). Sometimes, taking the fastest racing lines would mean being left in awkward positions with no boost, like in Snow Jam. 2012's solution is neither—instead, it provides a little bit of challenge by letting you choose when to let go of Tricky at the risk of losing speed by holding on. As a result, there are no awkward slow-downs in almost any of 2012's racing Master Runs, but there was still some figuring out to do in order to get to that point. Racing at the highest level in 2012 is both challenging and fun, even when the mechanics are stressed.

On the flipside, showoff is absolutely monotonous. The devs did try to create a system that keep players' momentum going, Flow, but it wasn't created with real speed in mind and the line moved so slowly that it only seemed to exist at the beginning of Curnoe's. Thus, the maximal way of playing is to move side-to-side down the track as slowly as possible. In addition, because the mechanic was technically based on speed though not speed-y, it was made completely redundant in race. When 3-2-1 Go's were introduced, however, the time limits made me enjoy showoff for the first time since demo days.

Therefore, it's extremely important to remember that how you build mechanics toward one discipline affects the other the most, and it's necessary to include a mix of both speed-based and trick-based mechanics in order for both modes to work through the highest levels of play.

• Make difficulty organic. What I mean by this is building the bulk of the challenge into the level design. Every game has done it to some extent, but the first three took it further and integrated difficulty levels into the tracks. I've gone over this in depth before so I won't here and just say that the way the original tracks were designed, the most challenging aspects of the game were interwoven (usually overlapping) with each track, allowing every track to be accessible to players of all difficulties, encouraging players to become better by not locking them into one hard path that they have to complete over and over, presenting more challenge to skilled players by not letting them retry the more challenging paths, and making lines more flexible by letting players jump around. I should also mention that the reset function and not rewind is integral to this. Sorry, I hate the glitches too. :dead

This is probably my most wanted thing for a sequel. I don't think any other game does this to the level that SSX does, and after the polarizing complaints on 2012's difficulty, I think it's actually necessary to a sequel's success.

• Build up, not out. This one is kinda literal considering my last bullet about the tracks, but I also mean it in a figurative way. If you've read old-school stuff from Steve Rechtschaffner, you know that SSX took a rough idea of boardercross and exaggerated it to create the foundation of SSX, but where did he go from there? He expanded the characters, the tricks, and the tracks ( I was actually just gonna say this without any proof whatsoever, but I just found that five minutes ago so there you go :heh ). Boardercross is the foundation, and characters, tricks, and tracks are the pillars; not race, trick, and survive; not snowboard, wingsuit, and skis.

I've never thought SSX was really about snowboarding—it's really more of the lens through which we view already established game principles and CT&T, that makes them feel different. It's the vessel for the CT&T, which are the things that do have different types and variety between them. That means that it needs to be there and it needs to be consistent. So, I'm not a proponent of skiing in the game, or wingsuits, or hell, alpine boards. It's not because I want to take folks' options away, really! It's because focusing on all of those things is resource-intensive and spreads the devs too thin. We've seen this in On Tour; we've seen it in Blur; we've heard it in 2012 and at this point, it's time to take a step back, really go back to the series' roots and branch out from there. Let the animators focus on tricks, not skiing and wingsuit animations. Let the level designers make wild tracks without even more range of motion to worry about (I doubt QA wants to worry about that either!). Let the devs focus on the core of the series before thinking about terms like "snow sports culture," which are really only tangential!

I really don't mean to be like, harsh with that, because I feel bad that so many things have been introduced in the series that now we can't have them all. It would be great to have all of that for folks who want it! However, I just feel like those things are mostly detrimental to the series right now.

• Give it variety and personality. So if it's all about the CT&T, it's only natural that they have to be interesting! That means that it's important to go beyond mountains and snowboarder archetypes and create tracks and characters that you wouldn't expect to see in a snowboarding event. Instead of different mountain ranges, tracks can take place on cities, icebergs, volcanoes, indoor parks of various themes, even tropical areas, and of course, there's still room for some mountainous and backcountry areas. Also, to the idea that SSX's zanier aesthetic wouldn't work today: Sunset Overdrive just had an info blowout, and people like it. It's actually cool. So, I think SSX could do well despite not being realistic, depending on the execution.

Likewise, bring the characters back to a slice of life of all folks, not just the snowboarding types. If there are going to be new characters, please make them diverse! Not just in the personality sense, but in the sociological as well. While people will write off diversity in other games, it's hard to overstate the need for it in SSX when so much of the fun of it for folks is to watch a bunch of very different people clash on the course. It's difficult to do since we already have so many established favorites (AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO RESPECT THEM AND NOT CHANGE THEM COUGHKAORIMOBYPSYMONCOUGH), but I'd like the devs to try to represent more people with any new characters.

Characters have been developed in many different ways, including bios, interviews, real-time cutscenes, pre-rendered videos, rivalry systems, rewards, and customization. Really, the more the devs can do the better, but since all that's probably not feasible, bios, real-time cutscenes (character interactions), a rivalry system, and some form of customization are the most requested.

As for tricks, ubers need to branch out beyond glorified grabs. Give them a set amount of frames before landing or grabbing, which will make them harder, rarer, and give them the opportunity to be more creative. Signatures should reflect the character's personality and interests as always and be actual pirouettes thanks. It's also important to prioritize variety of tricks, so we're not SA 180 > X-Ecutioner 180 > SA or squarecirclecirclesquaresquarecirclecirclesquare all the time.

• Make Head-to-Head central. If you've been on the greater internet since 2012 's development, you've heard the loud responses to the lack of local and online head-to-head in the game. A common phrase at the time was "no splitscreen, no buy." The devs tried asynchronous, and the majority of players (or non-players?) have spoken and said it's not enough, so making H2H a focus is really a no-brainer.

There are several ways to implement H2H, first of all through splitscreen. Obviously this is a huge investment, but also a huge selling point since it would become a stand-out by default, seeing what options we have now. Coupled with the level design mentioned above, it would be a great game for families as well. I think the investment would be well worth it.

Secondly, there's online H2H. 3-2-1-Go's were great, but they could be improved. The option for a party to move around to different tracks together is huge. If possible, collision detection would be fantastic. Some sort of leaderboard that aggregates your wins and losses, as well as a place to view stats like that would probably keep people playing longer.

Then, there's ways to implement H2H into existing game modes. For example, there's adding knockdowns throughout the game along with a rivalry system for NPCs (and this naturally means a full offline mode with NPCs and knockdowns). It can also be facilitated more in asynchronous play like Explore with a Ridernet more similar to Winonanet in rankings and organization.

You can also probably see how the tighter track design and character interaction mentioned above lend themselves to a H2H-focused game.

Ok, so that's my silly list. I would also like donuts in the game. Oh, and I neeed collectables. Actually, they should probably just be collectible donuts. Yeah. That'll work.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:12 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Why am I not surprised to see city post yet another wall of text... :lol

Kidding, city. Your input is really interesting and valueable as usual. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
charmy wrote:
seeiah?

yeah

No... no Seeiah...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
Just two things...
1. Standard controls, its more flexible to use than classic (imo)
2. No wingsuits. Even though I'm a heavy wingsuiter (and I am contradicting myself now), I don't think that there should be a wingsuit in the next game since its more about flying in races rather than just riding on the snow - with the only exception of a few touches every few seconds to refill the bar. Its not as fair to the other riders as well who prefer board rather than wings, since the time spans between them really vary and it does complicate things in regards to leaderboards and shit like that...
Needless to say, wingsuits are fun and are my favorite way to ride, although you really don't have as much pleasure when you recognise that your rider isn't really interacting with the snow on your way down, which is why non-wings and trick have that extra element of 'fun' when playing.

On a side note though, they should attempt with fixing the frustration factor of the game, since there are a lot of glitches (hopefully the new game won't be as glitchy), and I do often rage a lot because of some game physics that don't make sense. Or maybe thats just me...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
gondee wrote:
charmy wrote:
seeiah?

yeah

No... no Seeiah...

what is wrong with amazing disco bald probably-lesbian inline skater black lady now come on

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Jonipoon wrote:
Why am I not surprised to see city post yet another wall of text... :lol

Kidding, city. Your input is really interesting and valueable as usual. :)

:heh :heh ty Joni!
RadicalPlayer wrote:
Just two things...
1. Standard controls, its more flexible to use than classic (imo)
2. No wingsuits. Even though I'm a heavy wingsuiter (and I am contradicting myself now), I don't think that there should be a wingsuit in the next game since its more about flying in races rather than just riding on the snow - with the only exception of a few touches every few seconds to refill the bar. Its not as fair to the other riders as well who prefer board rather than wings, since the time spans between them really vary and it does complicate things in regards to leaderboards and shit like that...
Needless to say, wingsuits are fun and are my favorite way to ride, although you really don't have as much pleasure when you recognise that your rider isn't really interacting with the snow on your way down, which is why non-wings and trick have that extra element of 'fun' when playing.

On a side note though, they should attempt with fixing the frustration factor of the game, since there are a lot of glitches (hopefully the new game won't be as glitchy), and I do often rage a lot because of some game physics that don't make sense. Or maybe thats just me...

Good post RP!! :cheers It's definitely not just you. I feel like, with the physics, playing 2012 is a bit like navigating through a course of magnetic fields. It always feels like I have to fight being pulled in one direction or another, especially around rails. :heh Don't get me wrong; I mostly embraced the challenge, but when you're finally laying down that perfect run and something whisks you off in another direction...frustration is a good word. I think that combined with the momentum in turning causes a lot of players to blame mistakes on the game, not themselves, and that's never a good thing to have pervasively.

For controls...it's like I've always loved classic, especially shoulder grabs, but I need standard for ease of board pressing. Could classic just

this???

also i like seeiah :(

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
citylights wrote:
Good post RP!! :cheers It's definitely not just you. I feel like, with the physics, playing 2012 is a bit like navigating through a course of magnetic fields. It always feels like I have to fight being pulled in one direction or another, especially around rails. :heh Don't get me wrong; I mostly embraced the challenge, but when you're finally laying down that perfect run and something whisks you off in another direction...frustration is a good word. I think that combined with the momentum in turning causes a lot of players to blame mistakes on the game, not themselves, and that's never a good thing to have pervasively.

For controls...it's like I've always loved classic, especially shoulder grabs, but I need standard for ease of board pressing. Could classic just

this???

Hehe thanks City ;)

Anyways, I'm glad that we're on the same page with this, because what you have there is a pretty well laid out explanation ^. As for your control scheme that you theorised, there's only one limitation to it which is the grind button (L2). Since the tricks in classic controls are R1,R2,L1, and L2 (in the air) it won't be safe to assume that one of the trick buttons in the air is missing to the ones on the rail, which doesn't really make sense.

I see where you're trying to get to by easing the way in which you can hold onto a rail and instead of replacing ∆ with a trick button (quintessentially eliminating a trick), everyone seems to neglect R3 (which doesn't really have any purpose other than an extra jump button as well as using oxygen in survive it events) and L3. L3 I feel can be used as an alternative instead of pressing [] and ∆ in the same time, since its also the same button used for steering so I think it is a better improvement (need to be thought on more throughly), wanna thank you for bringing up your proposal on the idea, since it's something that wasn't looked into from before, because theres a lot of shit to talk about in regards to SSX :err :thumbsup

Its not just the rails which are the problem (although they can be of a help sometimes), but its also additional inanimate objects which are a bother too. You probably encountered the 'stuck' glitch, where you need to rewind out of an area i.e. a rock so you can get back on the track again and this can equal an instant restart on a race/trick although a much bigger problem on a survive it, if you run out of rewinds. There are other glitches which are also uncommon too, but fall under the bracket of those major ones, so patching them is important as well...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:13 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Oh whoops, good point. :heh Thought that's how it was with classic now but I just popped the game in and grind is triangle. It's annoying because we don't have a select button anymore so reset needs to be on the face buttons. :( I guess for all intents and purposes, I can replace handplant with grind...

L3 and R3 are interesting. They were annoying as heck for oxygen, but you also had to keep tapping them, so perhaps they could work in a situation where you didn't need to keep pressing them. I also don't know how easily it is to accidentally press them, especially since I haven't had a lot of hands-on time with the DS4.

Actually. Okay. What if circle was handplant, triangle was grind, and touchpad/view were reset? I don't know a ton about those two buttons and what devs can use them for, but maybe it's possible. Controls are hard. :lol

Yeah, getting stuck in rocks, etc. is a problem. I think it's always been somewhat of a problem, but in older games it would be an auto-reset, versus a super-long rewind because you thought you could struggle out of it. Not totally sure what could be done, though. A more conscious effort on the part of level designers/artists? Force fields? :heh I know there was trouble with the new physics system and object-based design so maybe that's part of it. In that case, it should automatically get better since the devs figured out that kind of stuff as time went on. I think I remember Mr. Batty saying in the AMA that they're ready to tackle object-based tracks in the case of a hypothetical sequel, so I think that's a good sign (especially because city needs her city track! :heh).

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:14 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Lets talk about something else then... :|

I also want to talk about the tricks themselves in the game and how they should be improved on. The tricks to an extent are amusing, but after a while you realise that they tend to get repetitive, especially in trick its. Unlike SSX (2012), SSX3 offers other tricks in the shop in which you can exchange for in game money in order to use different tricks, maybe something to take into consideration for the next SSX maybe? (Since earning credits in this game is way too easy and there's nothing to spend on) :8|

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: WAffle3690
If games go digital with no cd with the next gen consoles i want to make custom bolt ons like the sims you can make yourself or buy from someone else into the game and download them into the game.

I want a different HUB

I'm actually pretty ok with the physics but I didn't like the new control options for uber tricks. R or L 1 or 2 then O, X, triangle, square

I wanna throw snowballs at people

I also wanna punch and throw random debris at people

also wanna do this online

As an easter egg i want one streaker to run down the course (spoiler, its eddie) and an ironing board placed delicately somewhere. Also Batty's face on a billboard. Then a lower billboard of Smillie I can peg snowballs and tree branches at.

I really don't give a shit about a storyline, I'll be happy with unlocking mountains and courses again. I do wanna keep special equipment tho like ice axes, wing suit, ect.

bring back the world tour.

Just ship me back to EA *oh god this drunk mess is back* I'll let 'em know whats up.

I'm bringing boogie and na with me.

Also hello friends, I have returned :)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
I'd like to see the return of the urban drop. Its got to be maze-ilke (like in On Tour) with tons of short-cuts and hidden areas (like the subway in SSX3).

I'm not too bothered about characters, outfits, haircuts... any of that. But I do like tons of different boards that do different things and are not just cosmetic.

Tbh - I'd like to see an SSX 2012 mk2 ... with loads of well designed new drops. Survive and wingsuit can stay (but split Race It into w/s and non-w/s). Make Survive It a lot harder as some are just way too easy.
Crevasses, death pits... call em what you like... they can stay.
Get rid of total darkness, reverse camera, invisible walls... they didn't do much for me. Decrease the magnetic rail pull.

Yes, improve the Uber Trick... they are too easy to do in 2012... and really - its just a meaningless blur. Slow them down and make them more.... er... TRICKY.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:08 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
EA should just let Imsomniac Games (the studio behind the new Sunset Overdrive game) do the next SSX game. That would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: WAffle3690
I've also decided I want a yeti and skeleton bolt-ons.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:25 am  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
If games go digital with no cd with the next gen consoles i want to make custom bolt ons like the sims you can make yourself or buy from someone else into the game and download them into the game.

I want a different HUB

I'm actually pretty ok with the physics but I didn't like the new control options for uber tricks. R or L 1 or 2 then O, X, triangle, square

I wanna throw snowballs at people

I also wanna punch and throw random debris at people

also wanna do this online

As an easter egg i want one streaker to run down the course (spoiler, its eddie) and an ironing board placed delicately somewhere. Also Batty's face on a billboard. Then a lower billboard of Smillie I can peg snowballs and tree branches at.

I really don't give a shit about a storyline, I'll be happy with unlocking mountains and courses again. I do wanna keep special equipment tho like ice axes, wing suit, ect.

bring back the world tour.

Just ship me back to EA *oh god this drunk mess is back* I'll let 'em know whats up.

I'm bringing boogie and na with me.

Also hello friends, I have returned :)

Literally sat at home, nodding in agreement with everything and thinking oh man gotta add some input to Sickone's post.

Then saw you said "take NA with me" and I burst into applause. Give this woman an oscar.

But seriously, I did love the Survive it aspect and would so be down with this in the next game. It was an exciting new element and I really really enjoyed it. I would be pretty bummed if it was gone.

Also Ty.

I cannot stress this enough.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:16 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
Track wise.... I would say a mix of classic SSX (1-3) and realistic... any way in combining them would be nice

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
XBL: joejakt
CharmyDweeng wrote:
what is wrong with amazing disco bald probably-lesbian inline skater black lady now come on

I agree, Seeiah was great! And Luther (I'm being completely honest)

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:48 pm  Post subject: Re: The Next SSX, what should be in it?  
i miss luther too i just hmm i don't really see how he could still look like himself and fit in a modern game :O

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 48 posts ]  1, 2