Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 pm  Post subject: Atomika Doodle  
PSN: shimesa
So since we've never seen Atomika's face, I tried my hand at doodling him. This is what I think he'd look like at the time of SSX 3 and I'm working on concepts for what he'd look like at SSX 2012's time period. (I named him Benjamin Atoms for some reason, the doodle may be recent but the concept wasn't :P)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 am  Post subject: Re: Atomika Doodle  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Awesome! :D
I can't really vision him but I'm guessing he'd look like that in a way.

Also, welcome aboard for being a part of Merqury City. Hope you enjoy it here! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Atomika Doodle  
So remember how I said I was working on a 2012 design? Well I finally have one but first things first, I should show you all the concepts:

So I went with the first idea since the rest started to go downhill as I went (the 2nd one was cool also but the weather realism of 2012 is what threw me off with it and his sound booth is on BIG Mountain so I figured it would be realistic there with weather also)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Atomika Doodle  
...and here's the final SSX 2012 doodle of DJ Atomika. I had him cut his hair off between the 9 years so his bangs are different since they aren't pulled back and since his hair is so short, he has a cowlick in the bun's place (like my hair when it's short :P) I played around with something both realistic to the weather (though not quite since a sweatshirt might not be enough) while still showing the DJ feel and having him get "older". Usually as you get older (especially when you get to almost 40) you start trying to dress more flashy and younger and that's what he does I guess. I never mentioned but I made him 27 back in SSX 3 days therefore he'd be 36 in SSX 2012. (Sorry that it's blurry. I might either A. take a better picture or B. go over it digitally eventually)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 am  Post subject: Re: Atomika Doodle  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I like it, suits his voice, although he looks a lot different to his voice actor haha.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Atomika Doodle  
NA wrote:
I like it, suits his voice, although he looks a lot different to his voice actor haha.

I just looked the actor up and OMG I did not picture him having that voice at all. lol. I guess I just picture something so much different. Thanks for the compliments too! :D

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]