Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm  Post subject: Whitney Houston has died :(  
According to AP Whitney Houston has died at 48... they have yet to say what caused the death but one can only imagine. Here is a link to the news article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead-sing_n_1270889.html

Please share your thoughts and feelings below...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I was watching A Charlie Brown Valentine tonight when it was interrupted with breaking news about Whitney Houston being found dead in a hotel room in Beverly Hills. Such a shame. Not overly surprising given her history with drug use but still a life lost that needn't be. She was only 48 years old.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
XBL: PaRtYR0ck3r
I couldn't believe it at first until I saw it on CBS news. I didn't know what to say at first and i was speechless. She was my mothers favorite singer with "Saving all my love" which is also one of my personal favorites. All I can say now is that she rest in peace. I'll miss her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Just terrible, really big fan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: Emu90
Big fan here, too. She will be missed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: JuicySteveX
Very sad.. I'm noticing recently a lot of famous or iconic people are dying one by one for some reason.. :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: LilG912912
my sister told me about this. man...so much w/ celebraties dying.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: KilLa-Mad_Ness
That lady won a hell of a lot of awards during her life. Damn! You'd think she would've had the Nobel Prize catching all them other awards. Wow man. Like a Female MJ or something.

R.I.P Whitney. NO I wasn't a fan of your music. Don't even think I listened to even one of your songs to be honest, but anyone's passing is unfortunate.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
She brought alot of problems onto herself. It will be interesting to see what the death was from.

Never the less RIP Whitney

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
Wasn't really a big fan of her music (or the genre that she sang in), but the music industry just lost a legend.

RIP.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
XBL: Quicquidlibet
PSN: SpontaneousFish5 (Never use)
I never really listened to her because that genre of music is meh for me, but she was very talented from the little I hear and what everybody else says.

Last edited by AwkwardFailure on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
I used to sing "Greatest Love of All" karaoke with an old friend all of the time when I was a kid, and I'll always be grateful to Whitney for the great times we had singing along to her music. She was an extremely talented woman whose songs had the power to bring people together, and it's a shame to see her go at such a young age.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
Hi All:

Whitney Houston sang to the soul. I remember hearing the song "I Want to Dance with Somebody"--and, I thought to myself, "Few vocalists can sing that beautifully and powerfully!" Tragically, Whitney Houston has passed away. R.I.P. Whitney Houston--we "will always love you!"

Take care.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
I think she drowned in her bathtub. She might have got drunk and/or took drugs to cause this to happen. R.I.P Whitney Houston

Don't mark as spam!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Thank god for RE Virus. Glad someone had the balls to say what I was thinking.

On this note; I think it's an absolute discgrace that the Burger she ate the night before she died is the first piece of news being read on the BBC, BEFORE news we've lost another Squaddie in Arab Land. She was a celebrity with a voice. I don't think anyone here knew her personally; could be wrong. Call me a heartless bastard if you will but I don't see why people see fit to write RIP everywhere as though they were actually sad and distraught she's dead.

Same thing happened when that drug addicted junkie Whinehouse overdosed. More people gave a shit about her than some psychopath on a killing spree in Norway. Dispicable. I don't pretend to be an angel, but sometimes I question humanity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: Equinoqs
Join me in misanthropy, my children. It's good for you.

Still depressing when someone from my youth dies, though...reminds me of my own inevitable mortality.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Someone's gotta have the balls to say this too: Those people that shouldnt be having babies, should just fuckin stop having 10 each if they cant fuckin feed them. Don't get me wrong tho, i do feel for the kids that are born into that.

Edit: I grew up with Whitney's music, feel bad she had to go out like that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: sparkness08
YoshiExcel wrote:
Someone's gotta have the balls to say this too: Those people that shouldnt be having babies, should just fuckin stop having 10 each if they cant fuckin feed them.

God almighty. I don't know where to start with that statement. I really don't. :frusty

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
PSN: Equinoqs
No political trolling in a memorial thread. There are already places to do that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 am  Post subject: Re: Whitney Houston has died :(  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Here is a better version:

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]