Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
Scotland, snort snort.

:??? :??? :???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Kubi wrote:
Scotland, snort snort.

The holidays are different in Scotland than England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:55 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Kubi wrote:
Scotland, snort snort.

The holidays are different in Scotland than England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9yPV044omQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I had lent 4 suits to 4 different people. I was in Spain for some reason.

One of these people was a kid from high school named Chris.
One of these people was a girl from high school named Nicole.
One of these people was Jim Morrison.
One of these people was a girl I met in Portugal this past summer one time.

Yeah, I lent suits to the girls too.

I was picking up the suits from everyone. There must have been some festival going on because I had to walk on all fours on a table to try to get to the right spots in town to pick the suits up.

Chris was the second to last person I picked up from. I told him the last person who had one of my suits was Jim and I got a reaction like "You're never getting that back".

I was awoken by the phone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: crispncrunchy
Now that's a dream Khalpz. I often have the crawling dream where I can't get places fast enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I was going to be a father. This seemed perfectly reasonable even though I couldn't even remember seeing this girl. After a lot of stressing out over who knows how much time, I got to see the child. It was a basketball. It was really dark and had the face of an Indian baby, so I knew I wasn't the father and was glad. Then the ball started breathing by becoming deflated then inflated again. This scared me so I dropped it. Then I thought, "It's alive, it's gotta breathe."

I should have wrote more of it down on a note right away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Khalpz is this another dream? Or a continuation of the previous dream? Dreams lasting 6 days.... wow! Even recall 6 days later is amazing.

Yep the only way to remember dreams is to write them down and sketch them. Or take lots of acid and live in a continual dream.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
That's from last night haha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
You have very vivid dreams. I find chilli gives me wild dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
Nice, recall any?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Veckodag
Epic dream: Wingsuit Eddie :pimp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
Lord Elevation wrote:
Google "lucid dreaming"

Learn how to train your mind to wake up in the dream.

Fulfill your every desire.

Then spend your waking life doing the things you need to do for real.

I used to lucid dream as a kid. I was plan what I was going to dream about before I went to bed. I used to be batman. I used to jump on building, I used to beat up my teacher.
---
Doesn't happen for me now. The only time I remember within the last 5 years was when I was dreaming that I was in my room, and a ghost opened the doors to my wardrobe and floated out of it.

As soon as I saw the ghost I became aware I was dreaming. It's quite bizzare.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: Quicquidlibet
PSN: SpontaneousFish5 (Never use)
I was about to die in my dream, but I realized it was a dream. Then I immediately opened my eyes, and I couldn't move my body. There was a mirror right by me, and I saw this weird bloody zombie in it. I got so incredibly freaked out, I wanted to run away but I couldn't move. I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but I was SO freaked out. I tried to almost 'break out' of it but I was kind of stuck. I heard a loud banging noise and I almost peed myself. I closed my eyes and eventually I could move again, but I wasn't going to open my eyes. I laid in bed for a long time and fell back to sleep. Woke up in the morning, then immediately Googled my experience.

In conclusion? Sleep paralysis is horrible.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Equinoqs
I've gotten to a point that I will literally shake myself awake when I realize I'm having a nightmare, but then I can't remember what it was. I'm awake but terrified for a reason I do not know.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: Vampyress1990
PSN: OneUglyCoffin
Haha Man, I had a dream I was kicking zombie ass in a zombie apocalypse the other night. I was ransacking an infested school, and I had to detonate a house I was staking out in with some other people. and the explosion was MASSIVE. One of the most vivid dreams I've had in a while. But my dreams tend to jumparound a lot and rarely ever piece together quite right. But this one was thrill-packed, and I was pleased. Very pleased.

Haha, It was weird. I only really had reference to an article my friend posted about a disease that bees can get that's like Zombiism.. And I can only imagine that's the only reason I ended up dreaming about Zombies. I mean, I watch the walking dead. But I haven't watched that since last weekend. :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: HazardPlatypus
One dream I remember really well...

I was like 12 when I had it and I still remember every thing. My dream went like this : We went at a library to buy a book about cats to my little sister. when we got home, she gave it back to me, so I put it in my room, on my desk. I close the door and (that's when it gets really weird) I discover the book was a portal to hell (or some really demonic, evil place. you get my point.)

so next thing I know, there are devil cats appearing everywhere in my room, and when I think they're going to kill me, ANOTHER cat appears! and he makes them disappear using some kind of holy magic!

He tells me I'm the holy one and that I must use my powers to banish evil using the cat's powers. the rest of the dream consists of me going around being heroic, killing satanist cats. I woke up with an odd feeling of satisfaction (despite being a cat killer).

before any of you asks, no, I'm not taking drugs of any kind.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: never will play xbox
PSN: not yet....
i had 1 dream and my dog was here it was a good dream then i wake up in the middle of the night cuddling with my toy dog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: GNineify
I have some kind of strange lucid dream-typed dreams. I can control myself and do whatever I want in my dream, but for some really strange reason I believe it's the real world, even if I was flying and doing all kinds of crazy things...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I've had moments of extreme lucidity in my dreams from time to time, knowing that I'm in a dream etc. But I still have trouble manipulating things in my dream. Something stops me from being able to fly around etc.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I've had extremely vivid dreams for as long as I can remember now.

Last edited by Midian on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Trolling4free
A friend of mine had a nightmare about the french teacher giving him a failed essay and then turning into a vampire and eating his leg with a crème brulée... He is not on french weed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Emu90
You can learn to remember dreams. it sounds stupid, but by telling yourself to remember dreams, the brain will actually store them somewhere.

I dreamed (dreamt? dunno, bad English) that I was walking through downtown and a horse showed up. Nobody gave a damn, so tried to grab the horse and walk it to a field but it would always pull me in another direction. Then a guy showed up and told me I would get $1 million if I manage to send the horse to a vet clinic. Then I woke up. :/

Often times I dream about something one night, and then I dream about the same thing again the next night.
One of those is that I live in the future on an asteroid that has been hollowed out. Kinda like this:
Click to reveal hidden content: show

It's rotating like a Halo/ring world and it's basically a huge city. I would do all kinds of boring stuff ROFL like visit a school, then a university and then take a high speed train from one side to other. Every time I dream this same dream, I would visit a new place.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
^^^^^^ there is also this weird way on how to make your own dreams. here, read this:

just reading that sounds so weird and gives me goosebumps.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
It works!

If you practice, and if you learn how to discern waking from dreaming (performing reality checks throughout the day), you can teach yourself to wake up in your dream and take control. Using that technique as a starter, you can also train yourself to leave your body and travel around at will. Much more is possible with our minds than what we generally believe!

One of the fun things about learning how to do it is the way normal reality becomes more dreamlike, and the dreamworld becomes more real. Other dimensions will start to bleed through the thin veil of our normal, waking reality. All of it is much more real than most people realize.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: GNineify
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
^^^^^^ there is also this weird way on how to make your own dreams. here, read this:

just reading that sounds so weird and gives me goosebumps.

It indeed sounds creepy and for most people it is. I've experienced sleep paralysis, but didn't get scared, because I knew I was going to jump straight to a dream and finally have a lucid one. I kept my eyes closed and hallucinated neon purple flowers. I also felt like my bones were melting. And then I was in a dream. It was actually pretty awesome in a way.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 58 posts ]  1, 2, 3