Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:54 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
XBL: TruGamer97
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
^^^^^^ there is also this weird way on how to make your own dreams. here, read this:

just reading that sounds so weird and gives me goosebumps.

Seems like it might be cool. But also unsettling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
^^This has happened to me many times...involuntarely. Usually happens in the early morning if I wake up then fall back to sleep. The part about controling your dreams is really cool. I've had some crazy dreams and like the way you can control them and push them in the direction you want :D BUT....the paralasis part is NOT cool....At leat in the begining it was very scary! Laying there unable to move at all. To me it always happens when I lay on my stomach with my head halfway buried in the pillow giving me a feeling of suffocation whitch gave me panic! Now at least I have learned how to wake my self up againg. Thus removing the panic part and givin me some sense of control.

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
I had a dream once where I saved someones life who is very important to me. She was drowning and I saved her. When I woke up I felt so amazing like a hero.

Last night I had a dream that involved SSX racing lines and being with a beautiful naked girl at the beach. She took her necklace off too because she said there would be DNA on it, I think I have been watching too much Dexter :lol earlier today I was wondering who that girl was... dreams are so amazing.

I had a really cool dream where I could fly, that was so amazing. I had super strength as well, I was flying around and could pick up cars and stuff, it was awesome.

One time I started freaking out while I was laying in bed... I started to fear falling asleep and thought I wouldn't wake up again if I did. I mean I was paralyzed with fear... that was aweful...

Have you ever had a nightmare that you enjoyed? I don't like nightmares but once I had one and I didn't mind it too much.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
I had a dream that involved both SSX and Sherlock Holmes once... Please ask me how that worked out :???

I've had some interesting dreams but they're generally pretty normal.
Ah, I did have one about zombies taking over the Earth a few years ago. The only reason I remember it is because it was extremely realistic-looking :dead it was horrible. Like, ew. Thinking about it freaks me out lol.
I loooove having dreams where I can fly. They're so fun!
Ahahaha, this one was more recently but I had a dream that I was in the Hunger Games. Like, the actual games. It was sort of terrifying. Harry Potter was there.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: RocketCat
Dreaming - thats actually a thing im not fond of.

For the last 5-10 years, I've been having the same 4 dreams over and over again, to no end:

1: I get chased down a endless spiral staircase by, hold on, purple cows :S

2: I'm a super spy trying to break in to a Knorr freezedryed sauce factory and free my Dutch friends :S

3: I'm laying in my bed, and suddenly I get pulled down in to the bed, and through it and just keep falling till I wake up.

and my favourite:

4: nothing - just black emptiness :S

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Chocozuka
I never worry for anything in my dreams, really strange..

My dreams are often about some animal who tries to eat me, or stupid things, like that one, not so long time ago: it's the winter, i wake up to look at the fireplace, and i see my cat burning on it...

And each time i just don't care at all lol, i'm like "let it go.."

Don't know if we can call it dreams or nightmares xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
A reaccuring dream i keep having is that i'm running away from the Tank from Left 4 Dead :dead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Dreams and Nightmares?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
has anyone had these day dreams when you are listening to a song and you essentially make a montage out of that song. whenever i listen to an epic song i always try to take moments from games and make a montage out of my head.

if only i had the programs......

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 58 posts ]  1, 2, 3