Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:57 pm  Post subject: The Palestinian Genocide  
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6ojm62qwA[/youtube]

What's your take on it? Can anyone here figure out a way to rationalize genocide?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:58 am  Post subject:   
Hamas fire rockets indescriminatly into Israiel, Isralies launch attaks indescriminatly into Gaza.

Whose land is it? Both lay claim. Jews moved to area from egypt with Moses, (Moved to egypt with Joseph son of Jacob). Persians took/took back, the area. End of WWII, no more persian empire, we give land to the Jews (Not that it was our land to give). Then war over whose land it is untill the present day.

So now it is a split land (not equal, Jews have bette deal) Gaza and West Bank, very over populatedand want more of the land.

In an ideal worlds a coalition government would govern the whole area in peace allowing free movement for both sides (not that it is officialy restricted at the moment) And both sides would live as equals and in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 am  Post subject:   
Palestinians aren't persians, and in general you really seem to have no idea what's going on, sajj.

I think the main distinction tat needs to be made is, Hamas militant wing does not represnt the palestinian people. They killed a grand total of 4 isrealis with their rocket attacks if I'm not mistaken. A ground invasion and massacre as a response to that? Come on. It's obvious all they want is to stomp out the palestinian people, once and for all. Well, fuck 'em.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 am  Post subject:   
Self-contained Sanitarium
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #3
flexx you need to do a little more research on islam and hamas before you take sides. The very nature of Islam teaches to KILL anyone not islamic. They would literally wipe out not only jews if they had a chance, but ANYONE not converted to Islam.

There will always be warring from islamic militants. So long as that violent religion exists, there will NEVER be peace. I hate to say something like that, but they literally give no other choice with the way the religion is set up. Its either us or them, plain and simple.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 am  Post subject:   
Dude, I fucking hate islam. I'm a member of Humanists International, which works really hard to promote women's rights and such in islamic countries.

There's no doubt that religion is behind this confligt, just like every other war, but I'm just looking at the big picture, and the people that are affected by this conflict.

And btw, Hamas are religious extremists, they're the islam version of crazy bible belt nutters. I have friends who are muslim, and the vast majority do NOT want to kill everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: crispncrunchy
In fact FBX the Koran does not encourage killing of non-Islamic people. And flexx Hamas were democratically elected.

Sadly the Israeli ground offensive will not solve anything, in fact it will just drive a greater wedge between the Arabs and the Jews.

Not that either side really wants a solution anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
In fact FBX the Koran does not encourage killing of non-Islamic people. And flexx Hamas were democratically elected.

That doesn't exclude them from being extremists crisp. They're still incapable of recognizing Israeli sovereignty. And Israel is hardly blameless in this because their oppressive conditions created the anger which allowed Hamas to be elected in the first place.

The whole situation is FUBAR. Israel strikes back indiscriminately with a seige mentality, and Hamas perversely welcomes the civilian casualties because it gives them the sympathy card, even though they would never say such a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:07 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
I don't understand why you guys are worried about the state of affairs involving this very serious mass destruction of a city and the inherent genocide of it's inhabitants.

The main focus we should all have right now, as a nation, is informing ourselves about the whereabouts of the Obama children.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 pm  Post subject:   
I've been following this in the news for a week now, and here's what I think

I follow crisp's point of vieuw about the not-encouraging. The Koran can be interpretated the way somebody wants it. The same for the Bible and Thora, of course.
Hamas interpretates it in a violent way, but don't think every muslim does that. lot of them hate Hamas as hard as (almost) everybody else.

Also, religion isn't the only factor in this war. In fact, there are so many factors, that a lot of the people don't know what they are fighting for. First, it was for a sovereign palestinian state, then for their religion, and so on...
Both parties are messed up. You cannot blaim anybody, because they are all wrong.
In my opinion, the Israelians are the most wrong, 'cuz they don't care whose dying: a militant or a civilian. It's a little early to talk about a genocide, but still. It seems that they have lost all sight of morality.
Israel is stupid enough to believe that destroying hamas would make an end to their problems. The opposite is true.
Hamas isn't much smarter though. Bombing a country of witch you know that they can kill you in an instant. Yeah right.

conclusion: I don't see an end in this war. When it stops, one of both parties will be destroyed. There isn't much that the rest of the world can do. Temporary pacts will not solve the problem. But it would be stupid not to try.
Please, give your opinions. What I'm saying will not be all correct, 'cuz, hey, what do I know, but please, correct me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:54 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
I follow crisp's point of vieuw about the not-encouraging. The Koran can be interpretated the way somebody wants it. The same for the Bible and Thora, of course.

Yep, the same way the KKK has interpreted the Bible to preach white power. The vast majority of Muslims don't agree with the violent stance Hamas has taken. That doesn't make the situation any less easier because the prevailing view of both sides in the conflict doesn't leave much room for negotiation at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am  Post subject:   
All I can say about this, is that it is inhuman.
It's against somewhat all rules of humanity.

This can't be the solution to this problem.
Belgium is divided in a French and Flemish part.
And there might be some diversion and arguing, yet we are not throwing bombs at each other heads.
Yes I know I can't compare this to Belgium but Hey.

There must be SOME way or another to end this...

But who am I to find a solution...?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 am  Post subject:   
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feat ... gaza200804

A must-read.

If you think this is just about rockets, then you probably also think Iraq was about WMDs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 am  Post subject:   
It looks like another conspiracy theory to me, but: when you see smoke, there's fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm  Post subject:   
I'm not particularly surprised by that at all if it is true.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am  Post subject:   
Article From the Guardian

Great article from an Oxford Professor who served in the IDF.
A really good article for making people realize the need to have compassion for the Palestinians.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:15 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
It's always amusing to see the total cluelessness of the average American voicing his unfounded opinion, which he got from the Israeli-controlled US media. In this thread the Clueless Award goes hands down to FirebrandX, who seems to have been taken in not just by Fox News but by the 'Obsession' propagandists.

Calling a group of people "terrorists" is very easy, until you put a face on them. By not showing the Palestinian situation in pictures and video, the US media managed to paint the occupying power as if the victim, and the democratically elected political group of the occupied as a "terrorist organization". It is truly amazing. You have no right to call anyone a "terrorist" if you haven't seen with your own eyes what's really going on. First, some basic statistics:

-Israelis killed so far: 13 (incl. 3 civilians)
-Gazans killed so far: at least 900 (incl. at least 450 civilians, of which at least 280 are children)
-Aid workers killed so far: at least 25, all by Israel

The real numbers for Gaza are probably much higher, especially since Israel is blocking journalists from entering Gaza.

The official excuse given by Israel for invading Gaza is that Hamas keeps firing Qassam rockets into Israel, which falls apart simply by looking at the real statistics:

-Israelis killed by Qassam rockets fired by Hamas militants in the last 8 years: 23
-Kill ratio of Qassam rockets fired into Israel: about 1 death for every 500 rockets

Many more important statistics that all Americans should know are at Israel-Palestine statistics.

How does a defensive action result in the total conquest of someone else's lands? The answer is that it does not. Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it. Indeed, the maps tell the story.

Please check out this page to see a comparison of Palestinian firepower and victims vs. Israeli firepower and victims:

http://palestinian.ning.com/forum/topic ... -the-story

Warning: There are a few gory photos.

More here if you can stomach it: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/1 ... _gaza.html

In short, it is this:

versus this:

This:

versus this:

This:

(standard IDF tanks that are everywhere, courtesy of your tax dollars)

versus this:

(Gaza's biggest weapon, some shitty homemade rockets by some Islamic Jihad fools; these are not Hamas militants)

This:

versus this:

and this:

(You can call this the collective face of Gaza)

versus this:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:47 pm  Post subject:   
It's all so awefull...
Now even Ban Ki-Moon is meddling.
He SAID they should stop the fight...
But that's that...
Nothing more.
But he SAID it...
... :glare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:57 pm  Post subject:   
flexxx wrote:
Palestinians aren't persians,

I will correct my self, I ment Ottomans. I was not saying they were palastinians, just that they had controll over the land, then britain who gave it/some of it to the Jews. This is of course a simlified version of a complicated seriesof events.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:09 am  Post subject:   
true. Both cecemel and sajj are correct, in my opinion. But they will not stop fighting because he SAYS it. The struggle between those two has been around since somewhere in the '20s. And even before that, they had problems. In a very pessimistic point of view, you can say that this battle will not end soon/well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Here is a rare example of one CNN anchorman actually doing his own research for a change:

CNN Confirms Israel Broke Ceasefire First
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KntmpoRXFX4[/youtube]

So whenever you hear the idiot box telling you that Hamas broke the ceasefire, now you know the telly is lying to your face.

Here's an interesting perspective from an Israeli:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnPjzOGB5s[/youtube]

This short video (5 min) will give you the real story of the Israel-Palestine conflict of the last 8 years, told by peaceful Israeli Jews:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqLzBV_ANM[/youtube]

"This documentary portrays the hardship that Palestinians go threw on a daily basis while Jews that are unhappy of the Israeli government are not happy about this. They rally and protest against the Isreali government, but their message and point of view is suppressed, not only in Israel, but also in the USA."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:06 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Israeli spokesman admits no Hamas rockets were fired during ceasefire:

Some things you may not know about the ongoing conflict in Gaza and the actions of the Israeli government:

Last edited by RE Virus on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Here's the rundown on Israel's "Operation Cast Lead". After over 3 weeks of aerial bombings and a ground invasion, the result is at least 1300 killed, at least 5300 wounded, and over 50,000 Gazans left homeless. This versus 13 Israeli dead (3 civilians, some 4 soldiers killed by friendly fire) and 182 civilians wounded (official Israeli number).

During the offensive, Israel used on the civilian population of Gaza illegal (under international law) weapons like White Phosphorus (used as a smokescreen in battle, causes inhuman pain when used on people), Dense Inert Metal Explosives (DIME, a highly experimental weapon intended to kill people while preserving infrastructures), depleted uranium munitions, and possibly even cluster bombs (small unexploded bomblets that children will step on) like they did in 2006 Lebanon.

They also targeted UN facilities, including a UN school and they even incinerated a UN food warehouse with 1,000s of tons of food with white phosphorous shells, as the Gazans starve. This and the cluster bombs just cross the line into comic-book evil.

Some more news and facts the media has overlooked, marginalized, or completely ignored in the form of short videos:

Jewish Labour MP Gerald Kaufman: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza (a must-see video)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8[/youtube]

A former Zionist and a German Jew himself, whose grandmother was killed by the Nazis, Kaufman said the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants "was the reply of the Nazi" and added: "I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

He also states that "Israel was born out of Jewish terrorism", that Tzipi Livni's (who claimed there were "no civilian casualties") father was an Irgun terrorist, and many other "unspeakable truths" to the astonishment of the Zionist puppets and cowards in the British parliament!

Here's another speech by one of the few other decent British MPs, George Galloway. Not as powerful since he's not a Jew, but watch at least the last minute, where he mentions the Balfour Declaration and holds the British government to task.

George Galloway "The West has DOUBLE STANDARDS when it comes to Israel":
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIpvrOJQ0J0[/youtube]

Pro-Israel Rally Attended by Big-Time NY Dems Descends into Obscene Calls for 'Wiping Out' Palestinians:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo[/youtube]

Jewish reporter Max Blumenthal (son of Sidney Blumenthal) takes to the streets to get the view of the pro-Israel protesters. Some amusing results, including thinly veiled calls for genocide and some pathological liars.

Israel vs Hamas (jews burn their passports)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF5qY-GS84c[/youtube]

A powerful message from anti-Zionist rabbis of Neturei Karta. These rabbis dispel enormous layers of Zionist propaganda in less than 2 minutes.

Rabbi burns Israeli passport at London demo (longer video of the above rally):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiSP076_nVI[/youtube]

Watch the Arabs dancing and chanting with the rabbis at the end of the video. One of them holds a Hamas flag.

The good news is that Israel's popularity worldwide, even in the US (whose media is the only one not to condemn Israel), has declined significantly, despite Israel's control of the media and its Internet PR task forces. The Israelis have now begun a campaign of hate hoaxes, where they will spray-paint swastikas on Jewish tombstones and synagogues, and invent "anti-Semitic" incidents to try to regain their status of perpetual victims.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm  Post subject: Re: The Palestinian Genocide  
-___-

jews this, jews that. is that all you talk about RE Virus?

anyway, the whole situation in israel/palestine is just hopeless. I don't see an end to it coming anytime soon...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 am  Post subject: Re: The Palestinian Genocide  
There are two sides to the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
One side is Israelis and Palestinians who think that the land can be shared.
The other side is Israelis and Palestinians who think that the land is theirs alone.
It doesn't matter if there's a two state or a single state solution. This dynamic will always (for now) remain in effect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 am  Post subject: Re: The Palestinian Genocide  
Gravitude MVP
alpinestar wrote:
-___-

jews this, jews that. is that all you talk about RE Virus?

anyway, the whole situation in israel/palestine is just hopeless. I don't see an end to it coming anytime soon...

Hi alpinestar, I recommend you check out the videos I posted above - they will give you a perspective that seems completely upside down, and completely inconsistent with what you have heard from the US media. Most of the videos are the work of anti-war or anti-Zionist Jews whom you never see in the US media...

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2