Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:51 pm  Post subject: A Short Message  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Hello from a player from years ago.

I've recently had a small nostalgic episode that led me back here to Merqury City, so in returning here I'd like to give a message to everyone that still reads these posts: Thank you.

I think we all know how strange and chaotic life can be. In the past half decade that I've been away, many of the forum goers have left and found new games, lives, and responsibilities. I'm sure none of us are strangers to change, and frankly I'd like to thank the forum for the change it had made in my life. I had been a young, foolish kid when I first came here. It was my escape, and one of the only two ways I had to connect to people. As we've all grown up we've found different priorities in life, and different reason to live with ourselves. In this moment of reflection I'd like to thank every one of you, Ghandi and his developers, the players, and the shitposters. You all helped a kid through rough times.

Gold Finger

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]