Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm  Post subject: Copyright Claims On Youtube  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
Tell what you think of this message that i wrote to youtube copyright center for stupid copyrights claims on one of my videos and it's strange that i have ten parts and only this one was copyrighted ????? The Reason why i'm talking about it here is because it happened to me today ...but one of those days it may happen to you guys. Then you need to fight for your rights. Not fair right!!!

Message i wrote to the copyright center on youtube:

One of my videos is visual copyrighted By IGN And you didn't create the game. So why have copyright over it ? I have my own recording device and recorded my guide and the gameplay is mine. i have Ripped DvD poof of this content own by me. So this is not your Content it's mine ... Unless you took part in designing the creation of the game.... but it's still owned by capcom. Example i'm a drawing artist I draw a drawing of something and sign it, it's my content but i do not own the pen or the paper but i purchased ... but it's the same thing on youtube i record a game, just the game and it's my gameplay and it's not my music or visual...but i still own the gameplay and recording and uploading time. so the content is the same as the drawing example. so in the end it's still my content.
The main point is you do not own the visual of this game. It's own by capcom it says so in the google link down here:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/youtube/how-to-use-youtube-features/gTctn9vqF9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC46hRiTDn4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Copyright Claims On Youtube  
Well said.
Youtube are bitches for copyright and things like this.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]