Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm  Post subject: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
The planes came from the outside

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 am  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Elevation did you just walk in off the street wanting a hot meal?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
hahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
PSN: MistressWiggle
gondee wrote:
Elevation did you just walk in off the street wanting a hot meal?

Omg. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 pm  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Sorry, t'was I who summoned elevation from the netherworld.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
alp gave me a hot meal and a cold shower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
Hi Everyone:

The only two "conspiracy" theories which, when weighing all the pros and cons, I find tenable are the JFK Conspiracy Theory, which argues that Lee Harvey Oswald, based on ballistics, cannot be the shooter, or, at the very least, is not the sole assassin of John F. Kennedy, and that Leonard Peltier, based on court documents, shot the members of the FBI pursuing him in self-defense. I, however, find the fact that George w. Bush actually orchestrated the 9 / 11 Twin Tower attacks as outlandish--empirical and other evidence suggest otherwise. The Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory is laughable, as the idea of using schoolchildren to make a point about gun control sounds far-fetched to me, and is not corroborated by any forensic evidence.

Take care, and Happy New Year (2015) Everyone!
QP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 am  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
CharmyDweeng wrote:
these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community racheter un prĂȘt for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

Yes, but there are still other people who want to join the non-group. Why prohibit them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: I found proof that 9/11 was NOT an inside job  
PSN: Emu90
claricia58 wrote:
CharmyDweeng wrote:
these are discussion forums for those who are involved in the fan community racheter un prĂȘt for ea sports' popular snowboarding video game series SSX

Yes, but there are still other people who want to join the non-group. Why prohibit them.

That is a very specific reply to a very old post. I'm suspicious.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]