Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:34 am  Post subject: SSX3 Wormhole Player - updates  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Here I'll post updates about my new little program.
A page will also be created when I release the full version.

So I've split, saved and coded in the videos for Snow Jam, Metro City, Happiness.
I have also added another button, 'Stations' for each peak and in that, I listed all the stations for that peak. I haven't split the videos and coded them to the stations yet.

I'll do a different location every day and stations count as one. If you know any other wormholes that are not in the video, please let me know. Me and my brother found some extra ones too. Well, mostly my bro.

I found one, the Intimidator one I posted recently and he found 3 on Ruthless ridge, One on metro city, and one in blue station! AND he's over 2 years younger than me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX3 Wormhole Player - updates  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Keep it to the original topic. Locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]