Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 am  Post subject: Kubi's SSX3 Questions  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Hello everyone! As RE Virus suggested :D , this is my question topic. Here I'll Post My SSX3 Questions :???

Question #1:
About the rail glitch, RE Virus said that there is no point doing the weird 180 because it's the long rail bonus that counts. But the rail itself is a trick and it gives you points so why wouldn't getting your combo up to 30x help?

Best Answer To Be Chosen Every Wednesday (Unless I'm Naughty And I Get Banned From The Computer) :thumbsup

Last edited by Kubi on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Kubi's SSX3 Questions  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
One topic would be enough, really. Deleting the older answers is not a good idea, as other users may benefit from them in the future (that's part of the purpose of a forum).

The answer:

The "long rail" style bonus is what gives you the massive points, and the style bonuses do not get added to the combo. Only the board presses (each worth like 10-50 points) get added to the combo pool. Hence the difference between starting the rail glitch at 0x and at 30x is probably less than 1k (30*30).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 am  Post subject: Re: Kubi's SSX3 Questions  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Answer To Question #1:
RE Virus wrote:
The "long rail" style bonus is what gives you the massive points, and the style bonuses do not get added to the combo. Only the board presses (each worth like 10-50 points) get added to the combo pool. Hence the difference between starting the rail glitch at 0x and at 30x is probably less than 1k (30*30).

Question #2
How Do You Get To The Top 2 Pipes On Perpendiculous? I Read The Very First Couple Of The SSX3 Records Pages And I Know It's Useless To Know But I Still Want To! And Please Could It Be A Video? I Don't Understand Text Tutorials (Unless It's Like A Trick Tutorial When It Tells Me eg. "Do A BS Double Backflip 720 Mahogany To Late Can Opener")

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Kubi's SSX3 Questions  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
All you have to do is press the Circle button when high up in the air near the end of the bottom pipe. It's very easy.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]