Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next

how much time period before you played first time any SSX game?
1 month 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
2 month 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
4 month 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
6 month 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 year 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
2 year 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Before than 2 years. 72%  72%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 32
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:22 am  Post subject: the first ssx game experience!!  
I first played ssx tricky in jan 09, when did you play ur favourite ssx game and which game? also give good reasons for playing the individual game which you plays.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:37 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
April 10 2009
(10 days before my b-day.)
April 20 2009- when I finally liked 2 characters...

Last edited by tecna jessie on Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: KBABZ
Must have been around 2003 for me. I was at a friend's birthday party, and one of the games he hired out for the PS2 to celebrate was SSX Tricky. I wasn't any good, but when I got my own PS2 Tricky was the very first game I bought for it (alongside Jak and Daxter).

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:24 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: jonipooon
End of 2001, playing Tricky at my friends house who got it for christmas. I remember that I was thinking "Wow, this game is awesome" all over again. However, I didnt grab my hands on my own SSX game until late 2003 which was the same year I bought my PS2. SSX3 was the first game I got.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
XBL: Snaffle J Bean
My first SSX game was On Tour which I got a little while after my friend gave me his Xbox in 2007. I really liked it, and had wished I found out about the series before. I just ordered SSX 3, so that'll be my second SSX game.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
I remember playing the demo of the Original SSX, but I don't remember my full experience of playing the game until renting SSX Tricky. I played it constantly and re-rented it a bunch of times but never got enough money to purchase it. When SSX3 came out I bought that so that was the first time I bought the game. Recently I decided to buy my own copy of SSX Tricky since the price was down so low. Best few coins I've ever spent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
My first SSX game was tricky that I played about 1 year ago at a PS2 game parlour where this game was very popular, then I started to play TRICKY and now I hold record for all tracks here except PD which 2.45 million here and I have reached only 2 million yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Last Year I Became Friends With This Guy Called Lucas And He First Showed Me Tricky. He Said He Won't Let Me Have A Go Cuz I Need Some Practice And He Gave Me SSX3 Instead.

Next Day In School I Came Up To Him Like, "Yo, I'm The Best, I can Get 20,000 Points!"
He Said, "I Can Get A Mil!" I Didn't Believe Him And I Definitely Know He Lied Now As He Is Not Good.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
XBL: xxGoodOlBoy23xx
PSN: HolyShazaaam
I remember playin SSX 3 at my best friends house. We went to his lake house by Table Rock Lake, MO. I really want to live there when I get older, I think SSX made this happen because I envy the game so much that its weird....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
i played SSX 3 in late 06 early 09. It was on sale and i was just getting into snowboarding myself. I wasnt a fan of the "real life boarding" games cause i did that enough. and SSX seemed like an interesting game to me. well after a month of playing SSX 3 i went and bought SSX Tricky and SSX. And was totally obsessed, thats when I found Merqury City, but didnt bother making an account. I was more interested in the artwork more than the blogs. It sparked my art work. but when SSX on Tour came out i was sorta let down then SSX blur came out and i lost respect for the game i fell in love with. But when i saw the trailer for Deadly Descents I fell in love again and finally made an acount on here, seeing as i was a little more wise in the whole gaming scene.

Her constellations come, and climb the heavens, and go."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: Eviltim1700
I played the original SSX at a friend's house probably summer 2001 when he got a PS2. It wasn't until that fall that I got a PS2 and bought SSX Tricky early in 2002 that I had my own to play. I played SSX Tricky a ton and me and my friend competed with each other to get high scores, getting 1-2 million on everything except AIJ. I thought that was pretty good until I found this site.

Then I got SSX 3 a few months after it came out on PS2 and then got online for PS2 and took off from there :).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
XBL: Bildi
My friend had a PS2 and we rented SSX in 2001. I was totally blown away and when I got a Gamecube in 2002 I bought Tricky for it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I played the first SSX in 2000 after renting it from Blockbuster. 30 minutes later I returned it and bought it. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
Gravitude MVP
Grabbed SSX with the PS2 on launch day in October of 2000. Was one of the main reasons I purchased a PS2 :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
a buddy of mine got a PS2 and SSX at launch and we played that game to death. The first game gave me and my buddy our signature trick, the double backflip with a flying squirrel. Not too many points but man does it ever look cool! Then when Tricky came out my cousin got it on his Gamecube and brought it over for a week and we once again, played it to death. When SSX 3 came out, I picked it up for Xbox because that was the only system I had at the time.

I'm still playing it to death. So all in all, I've played each of the original 3 games on a different system.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
XBL: MdX MaxX
The PS2 is the first console I've ever owned. SSX Tricky is the first console game I've ever owned. I got them both in February of 2002.
I got SSX 3 right when it came out. I had just as much fun with it as I did with Tricky. I really can't say which is better.

SSX must be my all-time favorite video game franchise. I've had so many good times with Tricky and 3. They're pretty much the only reasons I still touch my PS2.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
I think I misunderstood the question: I got the ps2 at release and it came with SSX and Fifa (or something, only remember SSX for some strange reason :) ) Anyways, so I guess it would have been two weeks or so after Europe release (logistics). Played it alot, but actually never got around to max any characters. Just needed one gold on the second race level thought (forgot it's name, it has been so long). In my defense, I was ten years old, stuff was hard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
December 29 2003
I got SSX3 for my new gamecube for Christmas..it was magical.. Today, I have a PS2 with more SSX games, win.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
I first played an SSX game in '02, when I was only 3...I just wouldn't play anything else other than SSX 3. One time I played it for like 10 hours straight (NOT WHEN I WAS 3, LOL). And i've actually been looking around Merq City and Grav Bar since '05, but never made an account until 6 years later! So...I'm like, psuedo-old school.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:37 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
Somewhere in 2000... I believe the original SSX was my first game for the playstation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
I first played SSX 3 back when I was 6 years, and now I'm 13. Meaning that I have just about 7 years on me. First time I played, I really sucked. I managed to get 5 min on SJ and 6:20 on MC. XD I was the best at getting stuck between buildings... yep...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
898ppp wrote:
I first played SSX 3 back when I was 6 years, and now I'm 13. Meaning that I have just about 7 years on me. First time I played, I really sucked. I managed to get 5 min on SJ and 6:20 on MC. XD I was the best at getting stuck between buildings... yep...

Exactly the same for me, except i'm now 14.
I got Ssx3 and Ssx Tricky as christmas presents, sadly though we sold Tricky because it was too hard for me at the time.
And i was actually kinda good at Ssx 3.
I always used and still use Griff :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 pm  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
i played Tricky first when i was 13, so i guess that means that was.... 9 years ago? holy crap. that means i played it first in 2001 or 2002. coolest shit ever!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Tunes wrote:
i played Tricky first when i was 13, so i guess that means that was.... 9 years ago? holy crap. that means i played it first in 2001 or 2002. coolest shit ever!

Reading this makes me feel so old. We've been playing SSX ten freaking years almost.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:19 am  Post subject: Re: the first ssx game experience!!  
The first time I played was when I was five years old. Tricky was one of the first games my brother got for the GameCube back in...November, 2001? I can't believe that was almost ten years ago, haha.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2