Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
yep because your all a bunch of haters who really should of given up 200 reasons ago, he's jsut a character, why don't u start one of these for a character who deserves it liek luther, that fat shit doesn't deserve a place in the SSX Hall of Fame.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
Funny how you can't take it not everyone likes Viggo, but you seem to think evryone on this board hates Luther... I actually kinda enjoyed playing as Luther, he was fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
i have no problem if peopel don't like viggo dude but u have no idea how long this has been gonig on, or perhaps by the number u can figure it out. i think the point is made and it's getting silly and old. viggo was a better character than luther ever was, THEY ALL WERE better than luther was because luther is soem fat hillbilly redneck from the mud swamps of virginia and to top it it all off he is a mean insecure bully and i hate bullies in any form, character, real life...i really couldn't care. anyway point is viggo had a purpose he was a european and a good replacment for JP (both ladies men, both blonde, both european, both full of themselves both into tricks...need i go on) so he acts a bit...mouthy, so what so does mac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
I actuallly preferred JP to Viggo...and JP was a skin in SSX3, btw.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
yeah but skins don't count, none of the tricky characters were actually at Big Mountain, they were, like the joke characters such as gutless n cudmore, just skins the most one or two of them had was a unique trick and i don't think any of the tricky guys even had that. skins are just there for amusments (which is why i really wish zoe, psymon nate allegra griff n viggo, should have had to have been unlocked instead of just being there but oh well) i prefer JP to viggo as well, i was real annoyed whe nthey tossed him but better they replaced him with another european then YET ANOTHER american cause then the entire new cast would have been (drum roll please) americans that is where tricky really messed up, they had way too many american characters.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
DMaster wrote:
i have no problem if peopel don't like viggo dude but u have no idea how long this has been gonig on, or perhaps by the number u can figure it out. i think the point is made and it's getting silly and old. viggo was a better character than luther ever was, THEY ALL WERE better than luther was because luther is soem fat hillbilly redneck from the mud swamps of virginia and to top it it all off he is a mean insecure bully and i hate bullies in any form, character, real life...i really couldn't care. anyway point is viggo had a purpose he was a european and a good replacment for JP (both ladies men, both blonde, both european, both full of themselves both into tricks...need i go on) so he acts a bit...mouthy, so what so does mac

Sure, the Viggo hate-thing is really getting old, but what you say simply ain't true. YOU think Viggo is a better character than Luther, but there are plenty of people who don't agree with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
252. Because the feeling when you knock him down is better than an orgasm.
253. Because I can't think of more reasons to hate him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Kubi wrote:
252. Because the feeling when you knock him down is better than an orgasm.
253. Because I can't think of more reasons to hate him.

ok 252 is just plain wrong, u should not say things liek that, in fact viggo n "orgasm" should NOT be in the same sentence :heh :eek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
I said KNOCKING HIM DOWN was better, not him as in himself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
regardless the fact u think that is better than an orgasm...nasty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
I just don't exactly "love" the sensation you get from an orgasm (yes, I know the feeling).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
...but didn't you say you were 11 in one of your titles?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
ok this going into really disturbing territory now, i'm out of here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
No! We have more to teach you! Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:

Yes. Why? Masturbation is healthy. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Kubi wrote:
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:

Yes. Why? Masturbation is healthy. :heh

:lol True 'dat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
:")

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
all i can say is...i'm glad u moved away from dissing Viggo, even if it is onto a completley unrelated and disturbing topic LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
XBL: WAffle3690
1. Kubi, stop lieing to yourself and everybody, we all know you havnt hit puberty yet.

2. DM, we went over this right? to calm down and take a joke? or must i add a disclaimer to every post i make in regards to you?

3. DM, i actually like luther, very entertaining uber tricks. and saying all those mean things about luther is contradicting your statement to hating on viggo or "any video gme character" and i believe in another post in a different topic you yelled at everybody for being contradictive.

4. DM, if you can state your very rude stereotypical opinion on luther, why can't we list reasons to hate viggo? why dont you start a topic titled "100+ reasons to hate Luther" and stop bitching and moaning in this one? (want some cheese with that whine? LOL)

5. DM, if you dont like this topic WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING IN HERE?! hahaha come on now, you cant FORCE people to agree with you.

BAMMM! lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: crispncrunchy
Where's the like button :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
XBL: WAffle3690
crispncrunchy wrote:
Where's the like button :)

254. Viggo doesnt come with a dislike button.

(thanks for the assist crisp :cheers )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Relax, it was all in good fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
1. Kubi, stop lieing to yourself and everybody, we all know you havnt hit puberty yet.

How the fuck are you supposed to know? You haven't seen "parts" of my body and my greasy, spotty face nor have you seen my sticky bedsheets and pyjamas so stop commenting on shit you have no idea about, ok?

Edit:
Sorry for being so rough but I just fucking hate it when people don't believe me when I'm telling the truth. It just winds me up. Sorry again. :(

Last edited by Kubi on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Sick One, i will choose to ignore that uncalled for post but i can't promise the admins will.

Kubi, that's nasty :S

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Oh come on guys chill out Sick One was only kidding, back to nicey nice again :heh

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 13 of 15 [ 354 posts ]  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15