Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:44 am  Post subject: SSX 3 At a Speedrunning Marathon (ESA 2017)  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Hi everyone!

As you might know, this game has had a growing community on Twitch for a while now. We've been trying to get it into a speedrunning marathon (either a GDQ event, the American version, or ESA, the European version). This year, it was accepted for the European marathon ESA! Now that they have published the video, I figured I'd post it here so all of you guys who would like to see it also can! This is one important piece of evidence that this game is constantly growing. :)

I did two speedruns at the event, one speedrun where I get the platinum requirement on every track as fast as possible, and then the good old All Peak Race (with the No Major Glitches ruleset).

Enjoy the video everyone, it was very fun for me to take part in this event and we will certainly be trying to not only get it back in next year, but also to get it into other marathons.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 At a Speedrunning Marathon (ESA 2017)  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
That's great to watch, makes me want to break out the PS2 - which I just might :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 At a Speedrunning Marathon (ESA 2017)  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Yeah, you definitely should! I'm just glad to be able to get this game and this franchise back out into the limelight, if you will. With how passionate I've been about this game for a while now, it really feels good having given it this kind of exposure. Who knows - maybe it recruits another new player to tear up the leaderboards? That's what I'm hoping, anyway! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 At a Speedrunning Marathon (ESA 2017)  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
Thank you for getting this game some much needed exposure :china :thumbsup I really hope to see more SSX in future

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]