Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:08 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:55 am  Post subject: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
I finally got into ssx 3, I can't believe I almost did 7 million on Style Mile! I can't wait to play the other tracks and setting new goals!

My current goal for SM is 7 million.

Other players outside me and SSX_nigel having particular goals for this game?

And if you see this Nigel, are you still working on Happiness Jam?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Hello 9EDDY!

And I am currently not working on happiness jam, but i am working on 1.66 mil on Launch time. My happiness score is decent, but the overall run is shit. My next happiness goal might be 5 mil the next time i work on that track. Btw congrats on your 6.9 mil! You will get 7 mil before you know it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Thanks!

I just scored 1,175,076 on Launch time, I'm sure you can do well above 1.6 million, yes!

What is better in your opinion? 7 million SM or 1.175 million LT?

The Peak Jams are the hardest tracks imo, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that.. ? My scores on Happiness and Ruthless are just above 2 million. The Throne is out of the question at this point, that's probably the track I like the least in the entire game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Thanks!

I just scored 1,175,076 on Launch time, I'm sure you can do well above 1.6 million, yes!

What is better in your opinion? 7 million SM or 1.175 million LT?

The Peak Jams are the hardest tracks imo, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that.. ? My scores on Happiness and Ruthless are just above 2 million. The Throne is out of the question at this point, that's probably the track I like the least in the entire game.

In my opinion, 7 mil on SM is better than 1.17 mil on LT. When my highest on LT was 1.1 mil, my highest SM score was 6.4 mil. For LT, i am close to my goal, my goal is 1.66 mil, but my pb is 1.64 mil.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 am  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Nice to see you here 9EDDY2,

7M on SM is a good goal to start, I remember at the time trying to pass that mark. Once it's done the 8M is not so hard.
The peak jams are tough because they are 5 minutes long, I think the max for those tracks is 7-7.3M.

Both of you feel free to post your videos in the Master Runs topic.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Wow, i actually beat 1.66 mil on LT, and got 1.702 mil! The vid is on my channel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Rastapo: nice to hear from you :) Are you going to begin playing again? I scored 2.94 million on the Throne today, btw.

Nigel: great run!! 1.8 next? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:20 am  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
ssx3 is my favorite but I'm not good enough at it to set any goals like that, considering I still can't beat Simon on the Throne :heh
(literally been within .01 seconds of winning, I timed it :frusty )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 am  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Master a monster trick and you will beat him easily!:)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
First Goal: 1.5 Million Style Mile. Probably never beat it.

BTW, yeah freestyle is my thing. (Just not kick doubt.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:22 am  Post subject: Re: Anyone Else into ssx3 showoff?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
Damn monster tricks.... I can't perform two in succession..... :glare

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]