Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:36 pm  Post subject: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
So, I was playing the gamecube version on an emulator (since I dont have my ps2 or the copy of the game anymore ;-;),
and have been practicing a little. I don't know how good time this is for a "fully clean" run, but I think its pretty nice,
and Id say 2:07 or even 2:06 is attainable.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
Welcome to Merqurycity.com :) very nice clean run, good to see theres more than like 2 people playing ssx3. (Including me)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am  Post subject: Re: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
PSN: PGlassJar
Nice run!

Also, welcome to Merqury City! A.k.a the Gravitude Bar, or just Merq.
By the way... If you see a certain "Peaceful" Jarl PMing you crap, just ignore it. Unless it's logical (most of the time it isn't lol).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
Heh, thanks to you both. Glad to see the site isnt dead.
Also, I even managed to improve my time this time, now at 2:06, though, I think 2:05 is possible.

Does anyone know the "fully clean" record? I do know that IceXtreme has done 1:32 with all 3 teleporters,
but as I prefer to keep it clean myself..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am  Post subject: Re: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
I think I saw someone do 2:01, not sure where. I'll try to find it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:29 am  Post subject: Re: Metro City 2:10, no tp/reset/worm  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
PeterGlassJar wrote:
Nice run!

Also, welcome to Merqury City! A.k.a the Gravitude Bar, or just Merq.
By the way... If you see a certain "Peaceful" Jarl PMing you crap, just ignore it. Unless it's logical (most of the time it isn't lol).

Hello sir "IMPOSER" (Peter like Peaceful and Jar like in Jarl) IT IS NOT CR*P! IT IS TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO DO SH*T LIKE YOU DID SAYING "Yay! I posted in the oldest, non locked thread!".

EDIT: Nice run, I suck B*lls when it comes to Metro City. I know you could do 1:57 without teleports, but I think they (it was 2) used the select trick.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]