Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:55 am

yep....bought some component cables for my Wii and recorded some SSX 3, no more left to say

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 am

NOOOSTTAAAALLLGGIIIIAAAA.

Brilliant Wind Waker, Loved watching it!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm

I've always hated this course...Gravitude was supposedly harder but to me it wasn't. You made Intimidator look ridiculously easy, good job! I know why it's called Intimidator too, in order to get the lead in my case you have to punch everyone in front of you.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 pm

TaneIsAmaze wrote:I know why it's called Intimidator too, in order to get the lead in my case you have to punch everyone in front of you.

really?? I just punch them for shits and giggles :lol

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 pm

How did you play SSX 3 on your Wii? :???

Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:54 pm

gondee wrote:How did you play SSX 3 on your Wii? :???

well you know how the first models of Wiis came with plugins for Gamecube controllers. I simply had some leftover controllers and memory cards, put SSX 3 in my Wii and hit start :P the older models did play Gamecube games

edit: including the link to my SSX 3 playlist I'm doing right now :D
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBAAVmQ9aLpwxFpFSOUnDk94Ba7AeqhYh

Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:18 pm

I would record some videos of my SSX but my god damn XBOX doesn't have ypbpr cables to hook it up to my HDPVR :dead . Stupid thing only accepts AV, I can't find another alternative unless I use my old EasyCAP but the video quality would go downhill.

Video | Click to reveal hidden content
This is probably the best quality I can get. It's decent but hey... wished it worked on more devices other than PS3, XBOX360 and Wii.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Oh shit, that's right. SSX 3 did come out for the Gamecube, I forgot about that. :heh

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 pm

gondee wrote:Oh shit, that's right. SSX 3 did come out for the Gamecube, I forgot about that. :heh

that has to be the best "Oh Shit" moment I've ever seen on Merq :lol

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:33 am

Those sweet memories...
I love that track that you played!

Guess I have to bring back my old PS2 and play some SSX 3! :woot :pimp

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:07 pm

okay, so I tried using a different file format for recording and so far it's working out better than the .mp4 (in this vid I'm using .m2ts files) and it definately looks a lot better

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm

gondee wrote:Oh shit, that's right. SSX 3 did come out for the Gamecube, I forgot about that. :heh

Yeah same here, I'm just suprised the graphics were the same....

Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Joni, I loooove that profile picture!
Post a reply