Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
DOOM. Doomie Doom Dooms. Frickin' hell I love Doom. Both the original and II, Final Doom, Master Levels, community WADs, I'm all up in it. I always figured how amazing it was that a 22 year old game still has such an active modding community. It's kinda beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:11 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Counter Strike : Global Offensive and Mirrors Edge have become my life recently :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:25 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Got Tale of Two Wastelands to a point where I'm happy with it and so I'm playing through Fallout 3 at the moment. Definitely like New Vegas better, but I'm giving it a fair chance since everyone seems to revere 3 more than New Vegas.

I'm also getting tired of Skyrim. I've barely touched it these last few weeks. :eek I may move on to something else on my back catalog like Torchlight 2. There's no other games coming out in the near future that I want to play so I don't have any hype to look forward to. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I tried to play Torchlight 2 once but the game bored the hell out of me, and I just didn't get where the fun was supposed to be. The equipment system was just annoying and a hassle and the combat was dull and featureless.

I've gotten a little back into TF2 lately as of the gun mettle update. Weapon skins! It's now TF:GO!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
MC XBX 360 Edition

Gonna get diamonds using seed teamtdm

FIFA 15

Yea i lost the finals 4-1 the guy/gal had all IFs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Started back up with another playthrough of Skyrim though I'm running out of content to see so who knows how long it will last (I usually pick out the best mods from the last few months whenever I start a new playthrough and when I'm seen all that they offer, I stop playing.) I decided to stop Tale of Two Wastelands before I got sick of Fallout when it comes in November. I may throw it on every now and then but I think for now I'm good.

Been eyeing picking up the Witcher to play through, but I am going to wait for a sale to knock it to $40 or less. The mod tools they promised are more lackluster than they said they would be, so correspondingly that means many less mods than a game like Skyrim. If I'm going to pick up a game and play through it once, I want to get it on sale.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Still playing Destiny and i played Need for Speed 2015 too at gamescom :D

no info about SSX though -_-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I just found out that the new Shadowrun Returns Expansion, Hong Kong, is coming out TOMORROW! It's built on the same engine but with a ton of improvements, including a new Matrix (hacking) look:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Just beat final fantasy xiii today. I dont have a ps4 so i dont play any new games. I play street fighter though, i main Zangief

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Picked up Shadowrun Hong Kong - it is AWESOME. Quite a bit refined from the previous games. If you haven't picked up any of them yet and you like old school RPGs give this one a shot. :yes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Warframe is actually quite fun, I'm surprised. I haven't gotten very far - I've only logged 12 hours and my warframe is only like level 20 - but this might be the second F2P game I've ever enjoyed.

That is, unless I run into some sort of restriction that I need to pay money to get around~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:47 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Ive been playing a crap ton of Dirty Bomb lately. Its like an ultra fast paced counter strike with the classes of team fortress 2. Complete with walljumping and railguns.

Also Dynasty Warriors 8.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I just started playing Metal Gear Solid V: the Phantom Pain this weekend. It's so fun and stressful at the same time haha, but DANG the places you go in a couple countries are so majestic!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Alex wrote:
I just started playing Metal Gear Solid V: the Phantom Pain this weekend. It's so fun and stressful at the same time haha, but DANG the places you go in a couple countries are so majestic!

I have only played for about 45 mins but what an absolutely insane opening to a game. :eek I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a game. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I want to pickup Witcher 3, but don't want to pay full price. I'll keep looking. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
Titan wrote:
I have only played for about 45 mins but what an absolutely insane opening to a game. :eek I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a game. :woot

That sequence blew my mind. I've been playing loads of the game and I've been enjoyin it so much.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I just bought MGSV and am going to play it later. TY for no spoilers guys <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I am playing Ground Zeroes right now, one day I'll catch up to you guys. :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:24 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I finished up Shadowrun Hong Kong. While it wasn't as refined as Shadowrun Dragonfall was compared to Shadowrun Returns, it was still definitely worth it as I got more than 30+ hours of gameplay for my $20.

After watching a let's play on youtube, I picked up the Witcher 3 this weekend since it was only $40. Hoping to get into that shortly. :yes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:27 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Finished Ground Zeroes and bought the Legacy Collection. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Playing Phantom Pain, Disney Infinity 3.0 and Rock Band 3. October and November is gonna kill my wallet. Rock Band 4, Halo 5, Just Dance 2016, Guitar Hero Live, CoD: Black Ops 3, Tomb Raider, Fallout 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
YUSS.....Gravity Rush 2 officially announced! Kinda dissappointed that it wont be released on the Vita, even though the first one was a vita exclusive. Ohh, and the first one is being remastered for PS4 as well. February is going to be quite busy for me......

| Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Playing Rock Band 4, Good to be a Road Crew Member.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:21 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Nice to see you after so long Roy. :cheers

I am still plugging away on my current playthrough of Skyrim but my next thing to tackle is the last DLC of Dragon Age Inquisition.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Playing Final Fantasy X. Amazing game. I have X-2 as well so i'll play that some time after I beat X.

Might be looking for Kingdom hearts, Spongebob battle for Bikini Bottom, and God of War. My brother wants me to play persona fes though, but I don't know if its a good game.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 249 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252