Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:00 pm  Post subject: Drop in and see whats happening  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Hi All

So just looking through the site today and 152 people lurking. Is SSX still in the public hearts still? it would seem so as that's the biggest count I've seen here since the 2012 game came out.

The fan art is always getting hits and I check the counters of a few posts each time im here.

I can only hold out hope that someday soon news of a new game will hit the boards.

Until then enjoy Christmas and Happy New Year :thumbsup [yeti]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Drop in and see whats happening  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Happy Holidays Yeti.

And I think most of the "hits" are probably search bots, but one can hope we are still popular. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:22 am  Post subject: Re: Drop in and see whats happening  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Yeti wrote:
Hi All

So just looking through the site today and 152 people lurking. Is SSX still in the public hearts still? it would seem so as that's the biggest count I've seen here since the 2012 game came out.

The fan art is always getting hits and I check the counters of a few posts each time im here.

I can only hold out hope that someday soon news of a new game will hit the boards.

Until then enjoy Christmas and Happy New Year :thumbsup [yeti]

Heyo Yet! yes dude have a lot of people still visiting this forum in now days! this is awesome i love merq and i hope that this forum never die!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]