Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:43 pm  Post subject: Happy New Year 2020  
You know, kids wait for for Half Wife 3; men will wait for a new SSX game xD (just kidding)

I hope gondee or any other administrator won't consider this as spamming fro my side due to just how many recent topics on the front page are created by me.

But formalities aside, I just want to wish you all a happy new year 2020 *sound slowly echoes in these forums*

And just some random fact about me (maybe some of you can relate); I always wished to live inside an SSX video game, think about it, being with a cool group of friends, probably living in some cabin hanging out in the fire place when not competing in some tournament, experiencing all the relationships and drama with the characters, and most importantly, snowboarding every single time.

Which brings me to this question, to anybody who would reply, have you ever tried snowboarding? How did it go? And while I have never tried it, I am smart enough to know not to attempt of the things I have learned from SSX.

Ok, this is getting a bit too long so let me wrap it up now. Happy New Year to you all once again, these forums will live forever, and that is not a prediction; it's a spoiler.

P.S. To any administrator reading, have the rules become lax due to the lack of activity on these forums?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
man i totally agree with you, live in a game ( any good game,but in special a game of the ssx series) would be awesome haha i think that everyone already imagined something like that at least once,unfortunatelly, i never had a chance to really snowboard , here in brazil is heat and rarely snow and is only in an specific place here thats way from where i live :frusty but i already did some skate and... i just wish that i could be good in real life as i'm in the game haha, i really sucked at it!

perpetualdusk wrote:
Ok, this is getting a bit too long so let me wrap it up now. Happy New Year to you all once again, these forums will live forever, and that is not a prediction; it's a spoiler.

man thats the best spoiler that i received in my entire life he he, i love here , i have an special kind with merqurycity and all members here, and HAPPY new year for you too Broh, feel free to post anything that you want, Gondee will be okay with it :D see ya!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
No worries, Perpetual Dusk - this is the Playground, spam rules are a little softer here than in the other forums, even with the lack of activity.

And Happy New Year to everyone as well. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
Fliper, I tell people that if you would like to play a game that breaks all the rules of physics, SSX is your game. And where I live, I've tried sand-boarding but man was it so lame because the board would get stuck frequently and there would be no momentum, I have there is more drag on snow than sand.

And despite playing games like Need For Speed, or even GTA. Games that so many people would love to live in, I would prefer SSX over them.

gondee, that is such a relief to hear. Because now I can finally bring my dream of spamming the "recent topics" at the home page with all of my posts. Muahahahaha, the conquest has begun!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 am  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
perpetualdusk wrote:
Fliper, I tell people that if you would like to play a game that breaks all the rules of physics, SSX is your game. And where I live, I've tried sand-boarding but man was it so lame because the board would get stuck frequently and there would be no momentum, I have there is more drag on snow than sand.

And despite playing games like Need For Speed, or even GTA. Games that so many people would love to live in, I would prefer SSX over them.

gondee, that is such a relief to hear. Because now I can finally bring my dream of spamming the "recent topics" at the home page with all of my posts. Muahahahaha, the conquest has begun!

i just imagine how weird board in sand should be, here on brazil maybe this be the only option to me haha, and yeah man definitelly this game could be awesome to live in, GTA looks good too :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 am  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
Happy new year 2020!

And thanks Gondee for keeping the site up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
PSN: Emu90
Happy belated New Year fam! :D Hope you guys are well and thriving and not caring about what others think.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2020  
PSN: hypnotic_boogie
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONNNNNEEEEEEE

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]