Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Will an SSX game be announced at gamescom?
Poll ended at Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:00 am
YAAAAS 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
NOOOO 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
city stop torturing us 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:00 am  Post subject: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  

LET'S GOOOO MERPERS

EA is going to have another press conference on August 5th and we are bound by tradition to get hyped. So post your dreams, tears, and fears here as we gear up for August 5th!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:50 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I BELIEVE!

ACTUALLY I JUST NEED SOME HYPE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW SO I'LL TAKE ANYTHING I CAN GET. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:08 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
THAT'S THE SPIRIT GONDEE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:31 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
YEAH! LET'S GO! THIS GAMESCOM IS GONNA MURK!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
No sign of SSX so far but it looks like the bridge between PC games and the Xbone is getting smaller. Cities Skylines AND Ark are coming to Xbone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:30 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING STREAMING

http://livetoplay.ea.com/gamescom-press-conference

(T-3.5 hours)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:52 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I may be too tired to watch the conference. :heh Hopefully we finally see some SSX. :thumbsup

EDIT:
The conference has been pretty crappy so far. I was looking forward to the new NFS, but the trailer doesn't convince me on how well the game should be. So far no new SSX.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
PSN: Emu90
Huh I swear I posted something. Anyway. There was nothing at the conference I watched at 1am.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
Yeah, I thought the conference was today so I missed it. I wasn't impressed by the trailers, though Mirror's Edge looks nice and shiny.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
PSN: Feddixx
Place called Elysium in the new Mirror's Edge.

Obviously a sign a new SSX is around the corner!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:12 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
Just like in SSX 2012, there was a mirrors edge board.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:23 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
Was it a success?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:05 am  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
PSN: jonipooon
So... Nothing. Again.

When's our next chance? E3 2016? Or is there any other events before that? I remember the last SSX was announced at the Spike Video Game Awards in December 2010. So maybe that's where we might see the next one being announced? In other words, December 2015...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:38 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
XBL: WAffle3690
Jonipoon wrote:
So... Nothing. Again.

When's our next chance? E3 2016? Or is there any other events before that? I remember the last SSX was announced at the Spike Video Game Awards in December 2010. So maybe that's where we might see the next one being announced? In other words, December 2015...

It was October 2010 and info. on a new game had been leaked before that. Considering EA renewed their rights to ssx [[last year? i think]], I'm hopeful for an E3 2016 announcement since I doubt they would announce a new game the same way they did the last one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX GAMESCOM THREAD OF WHY ARE U DOING THIS AGAIN CITY  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Still going to stay optimistic.

The disappointment is real.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]