Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:21 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:20 am  Post subject: how do u put music in YT vids  
Hello all,

So when uploading my SSX 3 runs on Youtube, i got tired of listening to the same in game music all the time, so I want to put some nightcore, just so you and I could listen to something else while watching my runs. I really dont know how, I have windows 7, (yes, from like 2006 or something) but windows essentials 2011 dosen't seem to be on windows.com anymore. I tried essential 2012, but it says I need windows 8 to use movie maker.

Can any of you guys help me? Is there anyway to add music with a free, or no editing software? I really don't want to use the soundtracks Youtube offers because I like nightcore. Is there anyway I could do that on my phone? Any apps that will allow me to? All is appreciated.

Thank you,
Nigel. [psymon]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: how do u put music in YT vids  
XBL: movildima
Hmm... Movie maker seems to be downloadable here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=255475

P.S. If you want to be extra cool about sound editing, try to record videos with in game music disabled, only FX. This way, you can merge sound effects the game provides with the music you want. Just an extra Quality of Life tip ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:27 pm  Post subject: Re: how do u put music in YT vids  
movildima wrote:
Hmm... Movie maker seems to be downloadable here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=255475

yea, thats the link i have already downloaded. the movie maker there says i need windows 8 to use it. for some reason it looks like i can edit photos, but not videos. i have windows 7, so do you know any video editor for windows 7? thanks for your life tip by the way :)

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am  Post subject: Re: how do u put music in YT vids  
PSN: Veckodag
Check if anything here is worth looking at

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:24 pm  Post subject: Re: how do u put music in YT vids  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
I think W7 comes with Live Movie Maker.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:10 pm  Post subject: Re: how do u put music in YT vids  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
SSX_Nigel wrote:
yea, thats the link i have already downloaded. the movie maker there says i need windows 8 to use it. for some reason it looks like i can edit photos, but not videos. i have windows 7, so do you know any video editor for windows 7? thanks for your life tip by the way :)

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
This was a problem for me like last year where I would try to download anything by Microsoft but I got stuck on loading whenever I try and run the program. I've figured out how to fix it but now, I don't think I can even remember what I did!

I remember going onto "msconfig" and disabling some running clients by Microsoft that were being used. I disabled some that really didn't do much at all. When I disabled some, I restarted my PC and boom, I got access. I don't remember which client was preventing access to downloaded Microsoft programs. I'm sorry, It was a long time ago.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]