Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:44 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:17 pm  Post subject: E3 2014  
PSN: new one - PM me
Ok merpers, time to bring the topic up to date :D

Which games would you like to be announced this year?

Me: Mirror's Edge 2, SSX (2015), release date for Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, and of course new next-gen IPs

Also, I saw that no one uses Grav bar chat anymore, or ...? Maybe we could post our Skype accounts so we could all gossip during the conferences. Don't forget that Skype is also available on smart phones :D

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
WOOOOOOO IT'S TIME :woot

Okay, I wanna see: New SSX, Uncharted 4, Mirror's Edge 2, KHIII, more Sims 4 with modular stairs oh please oh please oh please, Amy Hennig Star Wars, aaand for a curveball, The Simpsons: Hit and Run 2. :heh Hoping for good new IPs too, of course.

Just wondering: what makes a good E3 for everyone? Do you need a good variety of games, or can just one make the show? I'm always the latter.

Kij, I'd be so up for chatting during the pressers. Skype sounds like a good idea to me only because of smartphones. :cheers

Also, here's a fun video about E3.

Finally, I made a schedule for anyone needing press conference times:

okay, that's it for now. :heh

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:00 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
More stuff about the new battlefront game, and as citylights said, while I certainly have no hope for it, Hit&Run 2 would be an amazing thing to see.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:03 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
some sort of news/info on a new SSX, for sure more news on Battlefront and maybe something about The Crew because as far as I know it keeps getting delayed

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:28 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: Emu90
I want to see something that surprises me in a good way. Maybe a new IP, maybe a game I didn't expect at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: CurryBrace
I want to see news on a new SSX, the new Battlefront, and maybe, God willing, The Last Guardian.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I'm looking forward to Dragon Age 3, (maybe FF12 HD Remake? :D), the EA Star Wars games, and the new Fallout. :yes

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:08 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: mobe7
A highly optimised GTA V for the PS4 along with the first big paid for DLC for GTA V is set to be announced by Sony.

I'd love EA to announce a new SSX obviously but I get increasingly pessimistic that it'll happen. I would so love to be proved wrong though. Has there been any rumours on it circulating recently? I haven't heard of anything.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
Mobe wrote:
Has there been any rumours on it circulating recently? I haven't heard of anything.

Nope. I do searches for SSX news every day and occasionally check for any help pages, retailer listings, etc. that may have been put up early, and there's nothing. Which, of course, should invite skepticism because EA is the second worst secret keeper in America. *coughhardlinecough* :lol

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:02 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: mobe7
citylights wrote:
Mobe wrote:
Has there been any rumours on it circulating recently? I haven't heard of anything.

Nope. I do searches for SSX news every day and occasionally check for any help pages, retailer listings, etc. that may have been put up early, and there's nothing. Which, of course, should invite skepticism because EA is the second worst secret keeper in America. *coughhardlinecough* :lol

When EA showed that dreadful first trailer for SSX 2012 that went down like a lead balloon did that not come out of the blue and surprise everyone? I can't remember whether there had been any leaks about the game existing before then. I wasn't aware of any certainly.

Putting aside my fanboy bias for the game I still think a new SSX would be viable. Non AAA arcade style games are making a comeback and it seems odd to me that EA would go to fair amount of effort to successfully reboot a franchise only to kill it off again.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:33 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
Nah, there were leaks and rumors.

edit: https://twitter.com/supererogatory/status/1175739206471680 http://kotaku.com/5708624/the-next-ssx-what-weve-heard-so-far

Actually, I think the only thing shown at EA's last presser that we didn't know anything about beforehand was Peggle 2?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:44 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: Mistinguette
There a person in SSX who said they would not wait 7 years to release a new SSX.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
Star Wars stuff and The Last Guardian. Those are the two things I would like to see. Not hear about. SEE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: jonipooon
I'm very excited about Mirror's Edge 2 and Star Wars Battlefront (2015). I wish I could say I'm more stoked about Sims 4 than I actually am....

As for the more uncertain showoffs, I'm keeping my fingers for a final reveal about the rumored Silent Hill reboot by Hideo Kojima.

As for SSX, I'm not feeling lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:17 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: MistressWiggle
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
SSX
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
Sims 4
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
FF12 HD
New LoZ?
Also FF12 HD

I'm totally all up for Skype I use that more than anything else these days especially with smart phones and tablets making it so useful.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
hopefully i wont catch much of the usual E3 leaks before E3 even starts but i have good hopes for this one. Not high hopes, but good ones.

you dont want to psyche your self up too much, because it might disappoint you later on *cough*watch dogs*sneeze*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
Batman: Arkham Knight got bumped to 2015, which means the only game I will be playing for my PS4 this fall is Dragon Age 3. And I can get that on PC. Hmmm... :|

I hope there are some killer games announced at E3. One week left! :woot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:07 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
:woot Got all of my E3 snacks in order today... :heh Was checking IGN's schedule just now (will probably go with GT most of the time, though). They had over thirty secret games at first which have been slowly detailed as time goes on. Most interesting ones are a PlayStation game, which has an hour of coverage compared to twenty-thirty minutes for the rest, and an EA Sports game, which I'm not sure why they're not naming since they named Madden. Perhaps it's their golf game? There's a good number of PlayStation games, actually. I count seven.

NA wrote:
I'm totally all up for Skype I use that more than anything else these days especially with smart phones and tablets making it so useful.

Hooray! :cheers I suppose someone should put us all in a group when the time comes?

Also, I feel you Joni... I hope Maxis gives us some answers for the questions they've been avoiding. :dead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:50 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
how's this for a pre-E3 announcement?

in all honestly I love the MK games for their ridiculous amounts of blood and guts and the awesome feeling you get when you slice a dude in half using a hat.

on the note of press conferences: I dunno if I'll be able to catch them live seeing as though I work a lot during the week, but I'll still get a stockpile of snacks going beforehand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 am  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/75245/e3-2014-spike-tv-and-gametrailers-coms-all-access-schedule-revealed

Mirror's Edge and Criterion, six new EA games are world premieres (which I think means they're actually new, not EA speak, though GT's wording is abysmal).

COMMENCE INTERNAL SCREAMING

(also, Kyle Bosman's E3 Do's and Dont's this year is great. Love the bonus bit.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
citylights wrote:
Got all of my E3 snacks in order today...

Party at Citylights' pad! :heh

Wind_Waker23 wrote:
how's this for a pre-E3 announcement?

I hope we see MK gameplay, but we might not. That CG trailer just tells me they wanted to announce before E3 so they don't get lost in the news barrage during the conference.

While it would be amazing to see SSX at EA, I just don't see it happening. If it does, man, what a coup. Still, I think they'd premiere it somewhere it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle like it would at E3.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:46 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
gondee wrote:
citylights wrote:

Hope you don't mind Dorito stank. :heh :heh :heh

Quote:
While it would be amazing to see SSX at EA, I just don't see it happening. If it does, man, what a coup. Still, I think they'd premiere it somewhere it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle like it would at E3.

I don't feel like SSX has amazing chances (with EA, no news is bad news), but is EA really concerned about that if it's debuting Criterion's game? It's definitely on the small side, since the studio isn't more than twenty-five people atm. I dunno, EA's being weird. Basically no announcements this whole year aside from confirming the annual sports and Hardline after it was leaked, and now it apparently has six (well, five) games to announce? If they're not bluffing, I'm not sure why they didn't intersperse them throughout the year.

If EA doesn't leak it all beforehand, I think it has the potential to be a great presser at the very least. :yes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: new one - PM me
I second City on that, I feel like the EA presser is gonna blow our minds,

To complete your schedule btw here is Twitch full schedule :)

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/06/twitch-broadcast-schedule-for-e3/

I leave for E3 in two days and will be busy as hell but there is no way in hell that i miss our gossipy/b*tchy presser chats, plus it will feel nice to be on the same time zone as you are for the most of you, so let's catch up on Skype :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm  Post subject: Re: E3 2014  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
citylights wrote:
gondee wrote:
citylights wrote:

Hope you don't mind Dorito stank. :heh :heh :heh

excuse me

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 6 [ 131 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6