Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
Lmao. Wrong thread. I'm getting old, okay? :heh I finally bought Liberty City Stories and finished the Ballad of Gay Tony. Wish it was longer. Other stuff I bought well.. booked is a hotel room and a flight from SoCal to NorCal. Santa Cruz here I come :woot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Today I got up, made myself presentable, and am now waiting to go take my calculus final in two hours :dead
I'm super nervous o.O it's my last test and also the one I've been dreading the most :err
But after that I get to go home! Happiness :D
I haven't really bought anything recently. Hmmm.... some Christmas candy? And a Santa hat. Lol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Went to a diner for dinner tonight...got me some disco fries. Went to a bunch of stores.

Gonna either game or photoshop now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: RocketCat
Buys new car - gets ignored on forum :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Today has been fun but leaves for a boring as fuck tomorrow. Went shopping at a huge shopping mall, bought a load of stuff, came home, went to sleep for a few hours, got up had a real simple dinner of like chips and chicken then opened a load of presents. Then can't go anywhere on Christmas Eve because everywhere is closed.

Tomorrow I will wake up with no christmas feeling what so ever as there will be nothing to open and nothing to look forward too, we'll go out for a meal which is a buffet. Which is cool in essence as I can eat what I want but no big sit down meal, so not really interesting so there's like no cumulation of a big day here.

Christmas on the continent is so fucking boring. I don't recommend it to anyone. Thank heavens there's still football to watch on boxing day because everything is STILL closed. Why the hell would you open your presents on Christmas Eve, why? It is so backwards. I realise for some people it's tradition but like, I can only imagine the kids being a pain in the arse ALL DAY, and then when you finally give them their presents it's time for bed and they don't want to go because all they want to do is play all evening.

That said I think I need children for Christmas to feel special again. I knew every one of my gifts this year, except one. That gift I feel so freaking guilty about because I don't really feel comfortable about it at all and would have rather have had something else but know that a lot of thought went into it and they thought I'd be over the moon about it, which just makes me feel so much worse.

In short, kind of a depressing day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
went to work for 5am-1pm, had to stay until 2pm because of a really big rush, used up my gift card to the mall to buy a pair of Ride Haze boarding boots in black and green, bindings are the last thing to buy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Equinoqs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
blew $256 on Burton bindings, Spy marshall goggles, and a board leash......... oh and put $40 worth of gas in my parents' suv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Took this pic tonight, kind of a nifty little light show...the lights were moving along the ceiling in a rainbow...

My cell phone doesn't really do it justice though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
I bought a new pair of headphones. I thought I would to go with a brand I haven't tried yet, so I got a pair of Bose AE2.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
:thumbsup Very wise choice, Fredde. I like smart people.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Why not AKG :cry *starting an endless headphones debate >;D*

Bought a FireWire 800 cable and a 500 Gb 3.0 G-Drive HDD, friends telling me i should have bought a 1 Tb one -.-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Is it a flash memory hard drive? Sorry I dont know the tech terms, i just call it a flash drive... those really fast hard drives? Honestly though 500gb is fine. What do you need much more for? iv had this 2tb hard drive for over 2 years now and im barely using 300gb

i want some new headphones, but it would be a needless luxury buy so il hold out :) i would get something iv never had before though. im using the Creative Fatal1ty headphones for many years now, iv had 3 or 4 pairs! They áre comfortable but not the greatest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Bought Fight Club and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon on Blu-Ray :drool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
My niece spent the night here last night and left her phone charger out, big mistake. My cat ate it so I went to best buy to get her a new charger today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
vix wrote:
My niece spent the night here last night and left her phone charger out, big mistake. My cat ate it so I went to best buy to get her a new charger today.

:heh :heh :heh That's hilarious. :heh :heh :heh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
Kijooki wrote:
Why not AKG :cry *starting an endless headphones debate >;D*

I had a pair of AKG 540. They are good, but very fragile. Very "plastic fantastic". My pair broke down in less then a month. Unfortunately it just couldn't keep up with being used in a very abusive manner. :wink

Last edited by fredde007 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
I own a K430 for nomad usage, i've been using it for two years now and treating it badly but it has survived to my handbags, i plan to get a K550 for home usage too, even if its design is more "male"-like :heh

vix wrote:

oO :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Today I went outside and finished off my Optimus with Matrix snowman

| Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Got my 6th consecutive headset.
They keep breaking, I must be cursed :lol

Also, Yeti.... :eek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
:heh Yeti you never cease to amaze.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
gondee wrote:
:heh Yeti you never cease to amaze.

:china
Then you'll like IRON MAN and BATMAN :D
| Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: joejakt
Yeti...... :eek :eek :eek
HOLY CRAP THOSE ARE AWESOME :china

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Yeti, you fuckin rock man!!! :eek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
He's the snowman Gotham deserves :heh

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18