Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:58 pm  Post subject: My First Fan Art in a While... (Moby)  

I still don't like how the board is... But hey, I think it's one of my better pieces of art in a while ^__^

Any comments and all, then post :p

(and no, I wasn't looking at the SSX box... :lol It's the same almost, isn't it? er well, my icon looks the same almost... *shrugs* whatever...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:02 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
That's a pretty good piece of art! :D You should really draw more, you have awesome talent, unlike me. :heh

BTW, do you color your pics or not? I think that color really makes the art come to life a little bit or whatever. If you don't, why not try one? Just copy (like by a copy machine) a drawing and color it and see which one you like better.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:06 pm  Post subject:   
Vivi FF wrote:
BTW, do you color your pics or not? I think that color really makes the art come to life a little bit or whatever. If you don't, why not try one? Just copy (like by a copy machine) a drawing and color it and see which one you like better.

Sometimes... But I dunno the colors for the skin, that's my problem when it comes to people like Moby here... (I've tried in the past on a different game charecter and never got it right >.< )

I think I'll stick to the sketch for now... I'd love to figure out PS, but it confuses me too much >.< :lol (I'm pretty good with my pencils too I think... I just dunno the colors -__- )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:38 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Nice PsymonX! You're right, that is one of your best and I think that's my new favorite piece by you. I really like the pose! And you did a good job on his hair too. :yes MAD props!

I agree with Vivi, I think you should get into color your pictures! It would really bring a new level to them. With pencil crayons or PS, don't matter. Either would look great! What kind of pencil crayons do you use? Maybe I could help you with choose good skin colors.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:56 pm  Post subject:   
Great stuff, PsymonX!! :D Personally, I like the position of the board. The whole pose seems quite natural (well, at least in the SSX universe :wink ). I also love Moby's expression - its conveys a nice sense of "Yeah, I know I'm cool."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:37 am  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I will definitely concur. :D :china I've seen a lot of Psymon's fan art and this is the best one I've ever seen her do. :yes Quite awesome! :D Can I use it for the site? :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:05 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
I will definitely concur. :D :china I've seen a lot of Psymon's fan art and this is the best one I've ever seen her do. :yes Quite awesome! :D Can I use it for the site? :)

No need to ask, Gondee, go right ahead!

I need to draw up a Psymon one... (I wanted to do one of my char Simon with Psymon too :D :lol )

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]