Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:55 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:56 pm  Post subject: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
I know this topic may of already been posted....but whatever, here a my favs from FanFiction.net(well the ones I can think of right now!)

*The Revenge of Powder Pete (I love that 1 SO much! It's just awsome really, The Drum Kero is seriously clever! My Mackie died WAAH!)

*Metro City High by Ghost of Fish (It one word: F U C K I N G funny! I love it when Viggo has a exploding apple in Chapter 10!!! HA HA HA lol!)

*Urban Shakedown by hello desperado (It's not just cos he's on this board, I do very much love that story...he he he! It's coolio. Rock on hd! :rock

So what about you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:40 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
(There's already a thread about this made by HD but I can't be bothered look for it so I'll continue here)

I got the last chap of revenge of powder pete by Drum Kero last night it owned

Urban Shakedown by HD Possibly because it's just so kickass, and is the only thing that has made me hate marisol less

All of Starlight 16's stories, Because she fucking ownz and anyone who says she's crap is dead, she is one of my closest friends

SSX Superpowers. Me and my best frioend Jo (Faith456) Because this is the only story I've written where I laugh at almost every line. Not only this, bgut, it's not a 2847 pages story and ACTUALLY HAS A PLOT LINE. News for me and Faith YAY

and last but still one of my faves, Vivi FF's story, (sorry vivi I don't remember the name!) Excellent plot line and real funny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:03 am  Post subject: OOPS!  
Sorry I forgot about your story....but that just rules. I haven't read it through again in a while but I can remember the laughs that gave me. :) Thanks for that one! I hope you continue it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:49 am  Post subject: Re: OOPS!  
*What*You*Waiting*For* wrote:
Sorry I forgot about your story....but that just rules. I haven't read it through again in a while but I can remember the laughs that gave me. :) Thanks for that one! I hope you continue it!

We ARE continuing with it, we haven't lost faith in it we really LOVE that story and wanna finish it. But we're busy and stuff so it may not be updated for a while

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
*What*You*Waiting*For* wrote:
*Urban Shakedown by hello desperado (It's not just cos he's on this board, I do very much love that story...he he he! It's coolio. Rock on hd! :rock

Nomysp's Angel wrote:
Urban Shakedown by HD Possibly because it's just so kickass, and is the only thing that has made me hate marisol less
Haha thanks both of you! :cheers I would have to agree tho, not to be cocky or anything, but Urban Shakedown is, in my opinion, the best SSX fanfiction of all time. However, a couple have came very close:

- Super powers of SSX (by NA & Faith)
- Evil Ways (by Jay P)
- We Are Not Sports People (by Pudgoose or w/e lol)

Thats some good shit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:54 pm  Post subject:   
My favorite thing about fanfictions is that they are not a complete and utter waste of time and energy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:59 am  Post subject:   
elevation wrote:
My favorite thing about fanfictions is that they are not a complete and utter waste of time and energy.

No you're right they aren't actually. And I know you were being sarcastic, unfortunately you're right, so as usual no one found it funny.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:04 pm  Post subject:   
Ha ha ha! lol!....

They ain't a waste of time or energy, thats correct...you get a sticker! :cheers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:21 am  Post subject:   
XBL: l Kayleigh J l
The Revenge of Powder Pete was a very good story,apart from the fact Atomika died in Chappie 4!!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO HAVE BOTH OF HIS LEGS CUT OFF!..Thats just harsh man!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:52 am  Post subject:   
Quote:
The Revenge of Powder Pete was a very good story,apart from the fact Atomika died in Chappie 4!!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO HAVE BOTH OF HIS LEGS CUT OFF!..Thats just harsh man!

Ha yeah lol that sucked....I was almost crying when Mac died! It's so mean! All the way through it didn't seem like Mac was going to die...and then out of the blue he ends up getting his neck broken!!!GRR! I just wish Kaori shot Pete in time! I really do!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:46 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: VigilantSoren
Yeah I loved Metro City High, the best FanFic EVER! If you have a chance read it NOW! Now this praise would be great if it wasn't coming from the writer ME Unicycler or on FanFiction Ghost of Fish. Oh and there is other stories by me that that are worth checking out too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:52 pm  Post subject:   
Yep Metro City High and Revenge of Powder Pete are my favorite too. Haven't read Urban SHakedown yet though :heh. I should get onto that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
Holiday Wishes.... :)
Missteps... :P
Girl Troubles and Crazy Best Friends... :yes
A Sketchy Bombshell... :D
SSX Romance... :) it's ok..

and the most unforgettable story.....
HAZE.... by Gleeful Melancholy...... :woot :woot :woot
it has the cutest oneshot!!!!! :dork :rock ;P :dj :china :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

The one and only,
[eliseblur]

Last edited by tecna jessie on Mon May 31, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
OK, I have a few.

(and yeah, none of 'em are mine. :heh And only one of them has Brodi as one of the main characters. )

SSX Truth or Dare by The One True Koneko.
Guilty as You by solsethegreat
Tumour of Life by FreakOTU
Orange Nirvana Explosion Buddhist by NovaGirl (despite some creepiness because of the age difference between Brodi and Kaori)

And I SWEAR there's a slash with Nate and Viggo as the main characters, and I thought I favorited it, but damned if I can find it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 pm  Post subject: Re:  
Lord Elevation wrote:

Actually, in all honesty, they are not. True, most fanfiction is pure crap, but at the same time, writing is one of those things that people only get better at by DOING.
And it's true that none of it is publishable because most of the characters belong to someone else. (I say most, because many of us have created our own characters.)

And then there is the therapeutic/catharsis part of it. Writing is a good way to get out emotions that may not have an outlet otherwise. (Of course, upon telling a friend of mine this, he says to me, "OK, I just read Ashes to Ashes. What the hell kind of dark emotions were you GOING THROUGH when you wrote this?)

Eh, I've never placed a claim on sanity. :woot :pimp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
Good God...

I posted that on the day I joined this forum, six years ago.

I was 14, I'm 20, ... jesus christ ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
Bardic Jester wrote:
Good God...

I posted that on the day I joined this forum, six years ago.

I was 14, I'm 20, ... jesus christ ...

Get used to it. Someone new joins, gets to reading stuff, and revives an old topic. :lol
Quite hysterical.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 am  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
PSN: jonipooon
tecna jessie has revived a whole bunch of oldskool threads already.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 am  Post subject: Re:  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Lord Elevation wrote:

The wise Lord hath spoken.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Oh well, since this topic has be revived I might as well post... no? :]

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2561774/1/Bandages
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2852734/1/Hardcore_SSX
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3133939/1/S ... X_One_Shot
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4677825/1/B ... Bag_of_MMs

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
Jonipoon wrote:

yeah right Jonipoon.... :lol

BTW.. 5 reasons to love 'Haze'
1.) Parody given to Elise. :thumbsup
2.) The settings. Lodge (only them 2.) in a room??? :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop
3.) Big revelations between Elise and JP. :lol :lol :lol
4.) JP's jealous at Nate. (He was stupid to be jealous.)
5.) An ending that drives some of viewers insane.

Last edited by tecna jessie on Mon May 31, 2010 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
Jonipoon wrote:

What's so bad about that?

:blahblah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
tecna jessie wrote:

it has the cutest oneshot!!!!! :dork :rock ;P :dj :china :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

The one and only,
[eliseblur]

Bump,
Girl Troubles and Crazy Best Friends was one of my favorites, but it's taken down! I love Elise/Nate pairing. IT'S NOT FAIR! :dead :dead :dead :dead :dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Best SSX fanfictions EVER.  
tecna jessie wrote:

The one and only,
[eliseblur]

Bump,
Girl Troubles and Crazy Best Friends was one of my favorites, but it's taken down! I love Elise/Nate pairing. I wish I could track the author so I can have them put it back up. In the mean time.... :dead :cry

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]