Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:39 pm  Post subject: Your Records !  
well, it's not easy these days for an european ssx-fan, reading all your (spoiler) posts, while the game isn't out here... :cry
so i tried to overcome my boringness by creating these signature-templates.
if you are familiar with photoshop or any comparable app, you shouldn't have any problems to use them within your sig.
first of all, you should decide if you are a tough racer :wink or more that type of showoff-guy (pah!)
so i made one for each attitude. I know racing times for superpipe are ยง$%&, but i thought it would better to have everything complete.
so move the pic to your computer, update the times/records to your actual ones, and merge it with your signature. :eek (i know you can do it; you know it, too.)
i think this could be helpful to compare records esp. for the people not playing online...

cu </dan>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:09 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Doing that might be tough without the photoshop files, I think. Still, a cool idea! :) I like the Moby one like this I've seen around. Very cool :yes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:46 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
Doing that might be tough without the photoshop files, I think. Still, a cool idea! :) I like the Moby one like this I've seen around. Very cool :yes

ok. herez da shotophop file... and... yes, i was inspired that moby sig !!! :thumbsup </dan>

http://www.bluescreensofdeath.com/sigtemp.psd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:20 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Ah, definitely a good idea! Thanks for giving the Photoshop file, that will make it very easy to edit. And of course, thanks to Mr.King for the inspiration! :thumbsup
I also want to say that I really like the layout you gave them. It's very simple, but effective all the more! You've really got some hot Photoshop skills, Dan!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]