Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:49 am  Post subject: SSX 2012 appreciation montages  
Hey guys, feel free to check out the videos below. I put the clips together using the UploadStudio on Xbox One but added the music on top via Sony Vegas. Now with the Eddie video, it has thick borders on the top and bottom, not sure why. When I uploaded the video they were not there but ohwell! If you guys have any feedback or comments let me know:) I enjoyed making the videos and plan on making more in the future!

Eddie's video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmIGOAUH04

5 year appreciation tribute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLZ0wB8Wjo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 2012 appreciation montages  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Nice work nicklej :thumbsup , keep up the great work. Hope to see more in the near future

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:18 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 2012 appreciation montages  
Yeti wrote:
Nice work nicklej :thumbsup , keep up the great work. Hope to see more in the near future

Thanks Yeti :)
I will be making some more in the future when I gather some cool clips. I stream often and when that is the case, i cannot capture clips so perhaps the next video will be a while away!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]