Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:17 am  Post subject: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
I know some people like ELGEN, THL, Eddy can score perfect in whole track but there are also many people who starts very well in showoff but they do mistakes at middle/last part of the track. So This topic is just to find those people :) . What is your score at first checkpoint in every track?? If possible, also post a screenshot. Lets see who is having the best scores at first checkpoint (Elgen, THL, Eddy surely have great scores :china ). So post your score at first checkpoint in every track and I will try to make a list of the top people (who starts best in tricky showoff).

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
My best 3 scores (at first checkpoint)=
Garibaldi= 902K
EA = 412K
Alaska= 715K

I think I can improve those scores :wink , so I will post my screenshot with my new scores after a short time period. :yes

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:02 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
My ones: (i don´t know them really anymore)

Garibaldi: 775K
Elysium: 430K
Merqury City: 610K

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:17 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Are we to treat the run up until the first checkpoint as if it were the entire course and exploit it thoroughly or post the score we've got when we hit the first checkpoint in a successful normal run?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:23 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
I like this challenge! I am up for this! :yes

J14 - I am sure he means that when you cross the first checkpoint. Meaning that if you catch a x5 and cross the checkpoint, it counts. Just don't get anything else after the first checkpoint. So yeah, the entire "run" is to the first checkpoint, I assume. And I also suspect that he means CLEAN run up to first checkpoint, not exploiting wormholes/glitches before the first checkpoint...

But yeah, basically in all my runs, I've gotten what's about as close to max as possible, but yeah, I am up for doing the runs for first checkpoint.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:53 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
elgen wrote:

You are welcome elgen ! :)

Quote:
Meaning that if you catch a x5 and cross the checkpoint, it counts.

No :no , that if you get a x5 and land after first checkpoint, then it will not be counted, (because we can't assure if the x5 multiplier was got before checkpoint or later) so only those scores are valid which you have scored before first checkpoint landing.

Quote:
But yeah, basically in all my runs, I've gotten what's about as close to max as possible, but yeah, I am up for doing the runs for first checkpoint.

Ya I can also predict that you will also holding all records for this challange :heh .

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
GraphicZero wrote:
My ones: (i don´t know them really anymore)

Garibaldi: 775K
Elysium: 430K
Merqury City: 610K

I think your Merqury City score is great Gzero!! I have only reached about 500K. Also post screenshot if you can plz.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
I worked hard on EA and at last I was able to make 500 K before First checkpoint. Here is the screenshot:=

Zoom to score of the image (so you can see clearly because picture quality is not great :heh )=

This kind of scores I am talking about ELGEN, this is made before FC, if I catch next 2X multiplier I would land after FC, so that score would not be valid.

I think 500K is good score. (For me at least because comparing to my record this is about 21% but I think this is improvable because I had 40 more seconds to use)

So now my score in EA is = 502K :wink

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
elgen wrote:

J14 - I am sure he means that when you cross the first checkpoint. Meaning that if you catch a x5 and cross the checkpoint, it counts. Just don't get anything else after the first checkpoint. So yeah, the entire "run" is to the first checkpoint, I assume. And I also suspect that he means CLEAN run up to first checkpoint, not exploiting wormholes/glitches before the first checkpoint...

What I was really getting at was that if I play a course normally (trying to get the highest score possible all the way to the end) I might not spend all the time I could before the fist checkpoint because it's more worth my time to rush ahead to better things. So is this really a challenge to get the highest score before the first checkpoint? Because if that's the challenge I'd play a few runs a bit differently.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
I am explaining this challenge again is easy words=
Which score you are having at the time When you get extra time at first checkpoint in any showoff track, is the score at first checkpoint. Hope you all understand it now :frusty !

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
I did understand it the first time, I was just a bit unsure. My bad. :heh But yeah, I'll do this AFTER I clear PD... Can't be _that_ hard to do a flawless run up to the 1st checkpoint anyway...

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
elgen wrote:
I did understand it the first time, I was just a bit unsure. My bad. :heh But yeah, I'll do this AFTER I clear PD... Can't be _that_ hard to do a flawless run up to the 1st checkpoint anyway...

I think Juggles didn't understand it :heh . And ok, I can wait till you beat PD score, by the way how is going on in PD?

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
i'm in :D i recorded Live runs until the first checkponit about 9 of them. i will upload them the next day all togetter because there's a thunderstrom in progress right now :frusty

here's the score i reached:------------ scores possible:
G. 1.158,380 ____________ 1.2 million+
S. 664,500 _____________ 700,000+
E. 576,020 _____________ 600,000+
Me. 793,780 _____________ 800,000+
McM. 684,960 ____________ 700,000+
T. 699,430 ____________ 1 million+
A.I.J. 282,470 _____________ 350,000+
A. 1.479,650 _______________ 1.550 million+
P. 447,360 _______________ 500,000+

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
the hot legend wrote:
i'm in :D i recorded Live runs until the first checkponit about 9 of them. i will upload them the next day all togetter because there's a thunderstrom in progress right now :frusty

here's the score i reached:------------ scores possible:
G. 1.158,380 ____________ 1.2 million+
S. 664,500 _____________ 700,000+
E. 576,020 _____________ 600,000+
Me. 793,780 _____________ 800,000+
McM. 684,960 ____________ 700,000+
T. 699,430 ____________ 1 million+
A.I.J. 282,470 _____________ 350,000+
A. 1.479,650 _______________ 1.550 million+
P. 447,360 _______________ 500,000+

:jawdrop great scores :cheers . Waiting for your vedios, after that you will holding all records before 1st checkpoint (at least for now, because I think elgen can break these records :| )

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:30 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
SpicyStunner wrote:
Waiting for your vedios, after that you will holding all records before 1st checkpoint (at least for now, because I think elgen can break these records :| )

Gawd I knew you were Bhupender, seriously leave Merq!

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Haha, I knew it was him too. Here are some of his Indian quotes:

Quote:
Indian Cricket "Sachin Tendulkar" achieved 35000 followers in only 14 hours

Quote:
Hey Dolay what you mean with " :china namaste :china " ?? I think this is a "Hindi" word, isn't it?

And his Pipedream screenshot showing only the ending screen and not the records page which would show his other scores with "AAJU" on them.

I think he thinks if he can take the slow route and keep posting ever increasing scores, he can then surpass the real records and look legit. :heh :heh Must be a really boring life in India.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:27 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
PSN: crispncrunchy
And I've also seen those tassels above the screen in some of bhupender's screen shots.

Oh and the Aussies whipped you Indians in the T20 cricket too. Hahaha! :)

Go work on your runs, get a video camera, make some great videos (correct spelling) and EARN your cred.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
ObiWahnShinobi wrote:
SpicyStunner wrote:
Waiting for your vedios, after that you will holding all records before 1st checkpoint (at least for now, because I think elgen can break these records :| )

Gawd I knew you were Bhupender, seriously leave Merq!

Well he is not bhupender i think. Because if you see Spicy's scores it says 'Stunner' not 'AAJA or 'RAJU' or something? There are only a few ways for proof.

1, Birthday
2, Country
3, Name at records list (Bhupenders one is AAJU or RAJU or whatever.)
4, Their Spelling (i'm a bit worse at spelling)

Let's go on-topic now OK!-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my new checkpoint scores are unknown for now because i did Super Mario Sunshine this day.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
GraphicZero wrote:
Well he is not bhupender i think. Because if you see Spicy's scores it says 'Stunner' not 'AAJA or 'RAJU' or something? There are only a few ways for proof.

1, Birthday
2, Country
3, Name at records list (Bhupenders one is AAJU or RAJU or whatever.)
4, Their Spelling (i'm a bit worse at spelling)

Well GZ I would like to think you're right, but I have to support Obi on this. I will say this:

1. There is NO verification of birthday on this site, for what it's worth Spicy and Bhu are both 17 on their profiles
2. No requirement to state your location either, but Alpmaster's quotes are telling
3. Nothing to stop you restarting the game with a new name and records
4. A person's spelling and grammar is a definite fingerprint

But nothing is a convincing as an image (at least one that hasn't been photoshopped). Compare these two photo's.
Spicy's EA first checkpoint, and....
Bhupender's photoshopped Aloha Ice Jam 1.8 Million

Now note that in the top right hand corner of each photo are the same tassels, from a little rug that must be sitting on top of his monitor.

Now is that convincing enough evidence for you?

Basically Bhuphender/Spicy Stunner, the best thing for you is: too admit that you cheated, make a decision to be honest, prove how good you can be and start earning some credit around here. You will find it much much much more satisfying. Oh and please use the edit button, instead of double posting all the time!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
good Point :D
Here's the poof>>>>>>>
Part 2 will come soon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
the hot legend wrote:
good Point :D
Here's the poof>>>>>>>
Part 2 will come soon

:eek your super awesome

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Who the hell is "bhupender"? I want to tell you all that I am from India, There are over 1000 million people in India, so age is not the fact, many of people are 17 years old, I am also. I don't know hindi perfect but I know some word of it (Because I am in "Banglore" where every man speaks english not hindi), so I posted about the word "Namaste", and post about "Sachin (I heard about him on news". Another point is that I browsed posts about bhu, and i came to know that he used any mobile named "Spice X-1", but I uses my Lenovo Laptop Camera for my screenshots. And the reason I don't posts screenshot of record list is because I didn't have any memory card and I can't save my record list. I bought my memory card yesterday. And about my spelling "Vedio", come on any person can spell wrong while typing rapidly (that is not the fact).

At Last I want to say one thing that I am going to post videos of my scores in a few days (two or three) when I will buy a camera or using mobile. Then you will definitely believe that my scores are real.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:44 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Haha, he had me fooled. I thought he was just a n00b who was totally new to the Internet. I told him to stop bumping old topics and to use the edit button.

SpicyStunner wrote:
videos
:notworthy

Btw, gondee, can you check the IP addresses to see if GraphicZero or any others that signed up recently "just happen" to be from India?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 am  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
SpicyStunner wrote:
"Sachin (I heard about him on news".

Sachin Tendulkar is a national hero & treasure in India, he is to Indian cricket what Pele is to Brazilian football or Babe Ruth is to American Baseball. As an Indian you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to have heard about him or to say you heard about him on the news. :shrug Most Australians know who he is as well, one of the greatest batsmen of all time.

So do all 1.3 billion people in India have little rugs on top of their TV screens. Maybe to ward off evil Australian cricket spirits. :lol

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Have get some big score at First Checkpoint ???  
Just shut up with going off-topic :mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new F.C.S.

Alaska: 498K

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 43 posts ]  1, 2