Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:19 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
bhupender wrote:
I like ssx tricky, because i can play better in this.

SpicyStunner wrote:
I prefer Tricky over SSX 3 because I haven't played SSX 3 yet.

You can't even keep your silly lies consistent! :heh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 am  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
i say Tricky, because i have no SSX3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Some of you say it's hard to go from SSX 3 to Tricky, and I can't see why you think SSX 3 is so easy compared to Tricky. I think the spins and flips in Tricky aren't any harder to do, it's basically the same.

This I agree with. The flipping and spinning in 3 slows down if you just hold the buttons, maybe not as fast, but still. And there is the auto-correct but if you're going to tell me that Kick-Doubt is easy....

Quote:
Tricky is one of the first ones in the series, and it's simply best based on that fact.

Khoren wrote:
I like most SSX 1, the first and old are always best

These I do not. There's nothing inherently good about being the senior in a group of games. Sure, most sequels jump the shark somehow, but it's for definably bad design choices. There's an illusion of quality created by the shroud of nostalgia.

Tricky is probably the zenith of the series stylistically. There were so many colors and the courses were huge an imaginative. I have to say that an easy improvement to any of the courses after Tricky would be painting giant red triangles on the ground. But 3 is probably the zenith when it comes to game design and play. The whole 1 mountain thing, while taking away flavor from the courses, made you feel like you were controlling a professional snowboarder rather than some guy in a misty cave playing with action figures.

Also, I went back to Tricky really trying to like the voice of Zoe better than in 3, because it's a cool idea to have a rock-star voice a girl who seems to have almost orgasmic responses to big air, but some of the lines they have written for Zoe in Tricky are absolutely cringeworthy. Who the hell is Joey Ramone and why is he worth shouting at before and after events?

Anyone else get the :blahblah :blahblah :blahblah :rolleyes feeling when I'm around?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
I prefer Tricky. It was the first SSX I ever played XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
I played SSX Tricky first when I was really little, and then this year, received SSX 3. It was crap compared to Tricky.

Tricky is so much more better, although it lacks as many courses and runs and stuff as SSX 3.

Plus Kaori and Moby are much more cuter in Tricky. <3

Still somebody loses 'cause

There's no way to turn around

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
Welcome to the forums Roa, have fun and enjoy your stay :D

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 am  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
Well thank you, I'm sure I will <333

Still somebody loses 'cause

There's no way to turn around

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
SSX3 FOREVA!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Who prefers Tricky over SSX 3?  
XBL: Bildi
YumYum wrote:
And there is the auto-correct but if you're going to tell me that Kick-Doubt is easy....

Flippin' Kick Doubt - I still have nightmares about restarting that track over and over. And I'm not sure I ever got a platinum in the end. :frusty

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 34 posts ]  1, 2