Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
gondee wrote:
Are you sure about that? I will if you want me to, but otherwise you need to produce proof for the scores. For now I've removed your top 5 scores as per your request, if you'd like me to delete them all, let me know.

yep im sure delete them all even the old SSX one

Blockky and Party Blockko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
i'm proud of 672K at Aloha Ice Jam and on my 2 million at Tokyo Megaplex

lol, [marty]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
right now im proud of the 3.2 million at Tokyo Megaplex

Blockky and Party Blockko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
I proud of my garibaldi and alaska scores.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:50 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
I proud of my garibaldi score. This is the only score where I have reached 2.5 million. My score is 2.7 million there. I don't know if I can improve my score :??? .

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:54 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
im proud of my 885K at Aloha ice jam

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
Proud and proud... Oh well... I'd say my Garibaldi and TMPX clean scores.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:55 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
i forgot to i was proud of my 2.4 mILLION Merqury City

but its now 2.5 million

Last edited by GraphicZero on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
For now Its SD (2.07 million) and MCM (3 million) :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
I'd say that my AIJ is also a score that I am quite satisfied with.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
Hey elgen, if you are asked to tell only one record what you most proud of? Then which one will your answer- Garibaldi or Tokyo or AIJ or PD?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
Uh... hard to pick to just one since they're all good scores in different ways. But to name the most annoying, restartable, frustrating, LONG, time consuming and a class-S difficult track, it'd definitely be TMPX clean. I am not saying that it's not possible to beat the score since all the scores are actually possible to beat, but one will have to struggle a lot to hit absolutely everything. Even I didn't hit everything, but I am glad I just missed 2 flakes and no more. But yes, I know that my TMPX score will be beaten some day, and when that happens, I'll have to get back to TMPX again... but oh well, WHEN that happens, that is... :heh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
I thought you will say garibaldi because I think you have spent most time on it (from more than last 5 years), no? Were you also playing other tracks that time, I think you have started other tracks this year.
BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I (may be others too) HAVE NEVER WATCHED A GREAT RUN LIKE YOUR TMX CLEAN RUN.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am  Post subject: Re: What Record Are You Most Proud Of?  
Yeah, hence why I said that they're difficult in their own ways. Garibaldi is the stage I used the longest time on. It's well-rounded and quite hard to beat (but definitely possible to improve, but it requires as close as perfection as it can get) as well as it's well-timed, and it's my first as well as main track of choice. AIJ is just plain difficult and annoying, but nothing compared to TMPX. So yeah, they are all difficult in their own ways. But considered the track length, amount of restarts and the fact that you must hit everything right on spot, TMPX is the track I am most satisfied with, really.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 4 [ 89 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4