Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 pm  Post subject: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
PSN: martymcflyy85
I have to say.....whatever this is...it looks brilliant!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
PSN: Emu90
What do you mean? It's SSX Tricky with Mix master Mike. You could unlock him with a cheat code.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
I mean the fact that its running on a pc and those graphics are HD.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 am  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
XBL: WAffle3690
Omg the mechanics in that video Of that game look so primative compared to now hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 am  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
XBL: joejakt
Whoever is playing this is damn good at flying off one rail and getting onto another.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
PSN: Clawz114
He is playing on PCSX2 which is an emulator. Try watching his SSX3 runs, the quality is awesome. I have the emulator myself and the graphics are so good I bought a USB Playstation 2 controller adapter so I could play it properly. You need a seriously high spec computer to even run SSX3 though let alone get smooth results. I have an i7 Quad core at 3.2Ghz with a Nvidia GTX 295 dual GPU graphics card, 6GB DDR3 ram and I still got the occasional lag.

Looks like his system can't handle it atm, seems to be a big slower than it should be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
ahhhh yeah mix master mike~ those were the days~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
Looks worse than on the PS2, I think. Not sure what it is, no shading?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 am  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
PSN: Clawz114
Mus wrote:
Looks worse than on the PS2, I think. Not sure what it is, no shading?

Trust me, when you have a system that can run it at a decent resolution with anti-aliasing turned on, it looks far far better than on the PS2.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What the heck is this? A modded SSX tricky?  
I think it looks beautiful because of all the colors. It just makes me want a downloadable SSX Tricky on the PSN store all the more.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]