Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:56 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Great to see some action, Alex!

I just got 4 million on MCM in Tricky. My second time ever doing that. Not as great as my PR though. It´s weird that at the time I did my 4.1, that was the first time someone ever did 4 million + on MCM.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:01 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I got 564k on Tokyo Megaplex on SSX yesterday. Didn't play at all today so far.

And it's good to see eddy doin work as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:57 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I finally broke my old score in Merqury City.

4,171,775 is my new highscore, only 70 k higher than my previous best. Missed a stupid rail in the section before the tunnel leading to the half pipe, and also lost the last 3x multiplier. I also lost the second last 5x multiplier. If I could manage to get everything in one run, I could get about 4.4 million and I would be satisfied with that.

Maybe even push it to 4.5 million if I can learn the bridge part in the way that elgen does it, but backgrinding at the bridge is tough.

I´m still a million points away from elgen´s score :notworthy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Double post, I know. Delete if you want gondee..

My average scores on Merqury City keeps getting better and better. 4 million is no longer that hard, not to mention 3.7-3.8. I did a 4.22 million run but failed to cross the finish line in time, it was less than a tenth of a second.. But for some reason I´m not pissed, just a little dissatisfied there and then. I´ve never broken a controller due to SSX actually. :heh 4.3 million WILL happen, I can almost promise you that.

I also did 3 million with Kaori, without max stats even.. I believe somewhere around 3.6-3.7 million is possible with her.

I´ve made no progress on Garibaldi with Brodi. 2.45 million is still my highscore. I still think 3 million or close to that is possible with Brodi. Wouldn´t that be cool!? :pimp To have done 3 mill. + on Garibaldi with Brodi??!?!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:56 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Gondee can you reopen krishna rai's account , Because he wanna back in this site ,krishna rai some new tricks for ssx tricky but his don't know his account's password !
and his new email is krin.rai@gmail.com
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:12 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
rashid Khan wrote:
Gondee can you reopen krishna rai's account , Because he wanna back in this site ,krishna rai some new tricks for ssx tricky but his don't know his account's password !
and his new email is krin.rai@gmail.com
Thanks

Done - sorry for the delay. :china

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:12 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
garibaldi: 2:13.49

easy level, took 20 minutes. 2:11 hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

I have about twelve 2:13's. seven-eight 2:12 fails, and one 2:11 fail

2:10 seems possible given the discoveries, but its most likely fried, unless a wormhole is found.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
xcon wrote:
garibaldi: 2:13.49

easy level, took 20 minutes. 2:11 hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

I have about twelve 2:13's. seven-eight 2:12 fails, and one 2:11 fail

2:10 seems possible given the discoveries, but its most likely fried, unless a wormhole is found.

Welcome to Merqury City!

Keep going! Do you race in other tracks as well?

Last edited by 9EDDY2 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:58 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Thank you 9eddy :)

Yes i plan on doing every race category :)

Video of my 2:13 will be uploaded as soon as i can

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
2:12.49 now

so close, got this 30 minutes into a session, I can taste the 2:11

now I have a wall of 2:12's, like 5 of them, but still only two 2:11 fails

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:19 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Tokyo: 0:18.46

an 18 dupe as I played for 1 hour and got 2 smooth clips which is think is pretty good :heh

Also...

Garibaldi clean: 2:34.50 (untied world record)

Played only for 5 minutes, caked. Take that to the bakery.
Only completed 2 runs, a 2:37.48 and this run. Its not not even totally amazing, i can easily get 2:33, maybe even 2:32 but i dont know what the max is.

I fucking hate this game.....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:57 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Great runs!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:05 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Yes yes :D

I plan on doing live runs with my capture card hopefully :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:24 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
That sounds awesome, I should be buying a capture card soon, but I don't think I'll spend money on that these days. especially since I won't be uploading as frequently as before.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
ekysium alps is very annoying to grind for..... 1:59 would be nice, lower would be better, and world record would be even better (like a 1:57 or something) I just really hate the second wormhole. had three 1:59 fails and a 1:58 fail due to under-shooting the second wormhole (if I had nailed the wormhole + courseout in the 1:58 pace fail, it would have been world record). <--- would have been low 1:57 or high 1:56 even.

as far as mesablanca goes, trey's 1:12.46 is a garbage run. the only thing that made it world record was him pulling off the second wormhole. if I can get the feel of the second wormhole, 1:12 is absolute cake. you can even get 1:10 or under! but sub 1:10 is the challenge here. the god run would be like high 1:07 but I'm pretty sure that's as low as it goes.

as for Tokyo, still have two 0:18.46's. grinding for 0:17.46 is so degenerate. i'll maybe get it if I'm in a degenerate enough mood :heh

snowdream: want 1:49 ultimately, but 1:48 would be nice. 1:47 is out of the question, and 1:46 is fried, dengerate, and cooked and-in-one :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:36 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I´m not very into racing, but Tokyo Megaplex I´ve heard is really difficult to do sub 18.

I found a new strat in Pipedream at the beginning, but unfortunately I don´t think it´s worth the extra time you spend doing it when going for a high score. Video will be up soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:48 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Just scored a 3.73 mil on MCM just on that 4 mil grind at this point. Alaska also at 3.7 mil now! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Wow, you surely have improved since last, Sightlessgorgon! Awesome scores, you´re catching up to me now! Are those two tracks your focus nowadays, and what about AIJ for example, any improvement there? Anyways, I expect new videos from you soon :D

Fuck, my replay fucked up, it went white, but here´s the new strat in Pipedream, I don´t know if it´s possible to see what´s going on there. But basically, it enables me to get two Sad Sacks through the first multiplier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYRyy-bX7E

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:53 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I usually warm up on Pipedream but don't play it that seriously.

Alaska and MCM are absolutely the focus right now but I do plan to go back to all the others :) I'm actually trying to learn untracked right now .

It's been a slow grind but starting to get somewhere ^_^ Still just trying to get better :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:56 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Also no AIJ hasn't budged from the 1.42 mil, Having trouble getting a consistent run there. Right when I think I have something figured out a week later I start to struggle with it again. Still playing it though, it's a blast!

Hard to say what my favorite level is, AIJ is certainley up there as well as Mesablanca. One of those two probably ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:41 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Sounds good, 1.4 million in AIJ is a great score! I will make a new video with the strat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
:)

and great job gorgon! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I´ve been working on Tricky the last days, Pipedream to be exact.. Now my new record there is 3,414,620, and maybe new WR (or maybe far from it :heh )? Finally broke the 3.4 mark- I have to give Rashid Khan credit for my score, as it was thanks to his path that I made my new score. But it feels very good to actually pass the 3.4 mark, I´ve had so much trouble with that.

What can I say about this run.. Well, I got double Sad Sack + a walking the dog on every jump involving a 5x, where this is possible. That is 300 k on one jump, and I did that 3 times, making it 900 k alone! I also got this through two 3x´s, which is 360 k. The beginning was not optimal however, far from it actually. I will definitely pursue somewhere around 3.5-3.6 and I´m satisfied with this track, after 3.6 I imagine it would be stupidly hard to me- 4 million would be the ultimate goal however. After that, maybe I´ll give Alaska a go again, only minor adjustments there and I should be able to do a 4.5 + run there, I hope!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:54 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Eddy very nice dude! any kind of recording for it? congrats again :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:17 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
It's something!

Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next

Jump to: