Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm  Post subject: i feel left out in this community  
PSN: SSX_Kromat83
I sometimes suggest threads that should be stickied, because they are visited often and would be helpful, but i get bashed.

Just wondered why some weren't, if there are reasons, i'm fine with it, but why go on the offensive, when all I did was ask a question ?

I don't want make new threads, that would improve on previous ones, because I will either get hate, or it'll just get closed.

Someone elaborate, on what is going on with this forum ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm  Post subject: Re: i feel left out in this community  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
The best thing you can do right now is chill, Kromat. Making too many threads clogs the board, and a lot of times they aren't necessary. New people always feel the need to make lots of new threads to 'make their impact' on a community when the best thing they can do is just blend in and talk in the existing threads.

If this is about the PSN and 360 list, then the existing list will work. We're just not big enough to need a hugely formatted, sticky list. Sticky lists get ignored anyway.

And I'm going to lock this thread, because these sorts of thread invariably lead to hurt feelings and spam. Please send me a PM if you have any other concerns and we'll talk it through. :china

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]