Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Yeah, how many?
0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
3 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
4 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
5 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
6 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
7 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
8 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
All 9 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 14
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: DeimosClay
Just the first three (SSX, Tricky & 3)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: EatDeath
Wow im in the minority here with just playing the original SSX. The one in 2012 will be my second.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: SSXfanatic
NoGoodTuna wrote:
Wow im in the minority here with just playing the original SSX. The one in 2012 will be my second.
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Have you ever looked to play Tricky or 3??? Just in my opinion, I don't really know about anyone else here on the forum, but they are the BEST GAMES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: daebazzz-
I've only played Tricky and the original SSX, but never owned them. I never had the money at the time, being young and having ''cheap'' parents. I think I might as well have played SSX3 and On Tour at some point but the memory of them is vague.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: SSXfanatic
daebazzz wrote:
I've only played Tricky and the original SSX, but never owned them. I never had the money at the time, being young and having ''cheap'' parents. I think I might as well have played SSX3 and On Tour at some point but the memory of them is vague.
I feel REALLY bad about this, but...I bought all 4 of the first games for like $10 on Ebay, plus I bought the GC version of 3 one time at Gamestop for only $6. Incredible experiences for such low prices....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: daebazzz-
SSXfanatic#1 wrote:
daebazzz wrote:
I feel REALLY bad about this, but...I bought all 4 of the first games for like $10 on Ebay, plus I bought the GC version of 3 one time at Gamestop for only $6. Incredible experiences for such low prices....

I do actually plan to buy both (or all) of them eventually, after the release of SSX in february.

I really miss those go' old golden days at my mates' place and kicking his ass on the original SSX.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: DreadRandal
SSX
SSX Tricky
SSX 3
SSX On Tour
SSX Blur
SSX Deadly Descents

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Sadly enough, i have only played SSX 3 and SSX (2012). But i have replayed through 3 a ridiculous amount of times. Perpendiculous and Ruthless Ridge all day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: MdX MaxX
I've played all 6 main games, as well as On Tour for PSP. Never played the N-Gage one or the Plug and Play one (those look miserable to play, lol).

Do the GBA versions of Tricky and 3 count as separate games? I've played those, too. :P I have no idea how I had gotten my hands on them, but I had.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
I've played The first 4 and the new one. Never played Blur.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: WilliamK
All 6 console games.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
The first one that I got was three. For some reason I never kept up with the series even though i loved 3. That was until SSX 2012 came out of course.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: deadshootme
CurryKingDH wrote:
There is actually an 8th. Its a board you stand on with pads on the top and bottom of the board that you put pressure on to do movements and tricks.

ive still got it. I should crack it out and play it some time :)

Havent played out of bounds but im techincally still on 7 cos ive played this :P

EDIT:
Ahhh, i really should read before i post XD lol sorry, got abit excited

hey wht was that called?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:55 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
For me,

SSX, Tricky, 3, On Tour.

Soon to be 5! Today I am picking up SSX 2012. I'm excited :)

Btw, I remember that board! What a nostalgia trip. Wish I still had it myself, oh well :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: Donoftea
4 - Tricky, SSX3, Bleurgh, and now 2012.

I dread to think how many hours I lost to SSX3, what a game.

Who still plays the old titles often? I was desperate to get the PS2-disc-compatible PS3 so I could play 3. Probably I would have forgotten to feed myself it that had worked out though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
My vote just got a +1 for 2012.
Posting since there's no revotes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
I only played 3 of them... but I never owned it. :(

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
SSX, Tricky, and 2012. For some reason this series completely fell off my radar after Tricky, and I loved both of those games. I think I'm going to have to get my hands on 3 somehow, seeing as that seems to be most people's favorite.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:13 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
PSN: n3wgins
Played the hell out of the original and 3. I don't know why i never got tricky..

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: surfswifty
I've played 5 - all exept PSP and blur versions :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
I've only played Tricky, 3 and On Tour. I realized how few that is just now!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: murph17
Why'd you leave SSX (2012) off the list?

i don't think i played OG SSX. I had heard great things about it and grabbed Tricky as soon as it was released.

SSX 3 - da bomb. Was still playing it until new SSX came out.

Never played Out of Bounds.

Played both versions of On Tour. Probably more on the PSP version.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
MarcusAnnex wrote:
My vote just got a +1 for 2012.
Posting since there's no revotes.

Im sure Joni wont mind the edit

Poll updated and revotes available as you play them :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:24 pm  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
At 8 now then with the poll reset, just havent played out of bounds and looking at it.... ehh i dont want to :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: How many SSX games have you played?  
I feel guilty about this:

Tricky
On Tour
Blur

I've never played original SSX.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 53 posts ]  1, 2, 3